• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Citadel in the Storm (Open to 2 new players until Friday 16th)

Avouleance

Studying to better see and share the beauty
Citadel in the Storm (Politics Rp)

Elevator pitch-

In a preindustrial world the land is divided between many small regional powers many centuries old, but recently a new city has sprung up its leader the Iron Lion is a genius when it comes to engineering having learnt to use the power of steam and steel. However he’s otherwise inexperienced so made deals with other powers, each neighbouring nation would send 1 or 2 of its people to sit on the city’s council and given a small slice of the cities faction pie. You play as these council members using your faction's power and personal influence to help run the city both inside and outside its walls, but no one is all powerful so you’ll also have to negotiate and vote on issues with other council members.

Setting wise I want things to be fairly realistic so it’s humans and no magic. Any more information is really up to what players bring to the table, cities can’t be industrial but other than that I’m open to creative ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not having said anything in a while, university is being busier than I remember from last year, this weekend especially I had to be at a training session both days for a few hours. I'll try and have responses to everyone done tomorrow and I've also extended the opening period since I think there's still room as there's a lot of possibility space that could be interesting to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back