• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Circus Of The Dead: A Masquerade Of Souls (Partner Search)

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Ok So I was watching youtube videos bored out of my mind and suddenly i come across a FNAF Video that inspires an idea for an rp Here's the plot (Video at end of post)

Your OC wanders into a cursed wooded area and in the middle of this area is what seems like an abandoned Circus fairground. Your oc hears Music coming from the main tent and discovers my OC practicing with a group of circus folk. Here's the scary part! Every single member of this circus Troupe is deceased! Some recently, some longtime dead. My Oc is one of the recent souls recruited by this troupe. cursed to perform for an eternity unless your OC can find a way to release her from her endless nightmare. For her. This is a spectacle where fear comes to life. A place in the dark where Horror stories go to hide buried deep underground Pain and Torment's mechanized. (Lyrics from the song for reference)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back