• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cindra (CS and OOC)

Ok, so… we definitely need some kind of plot arc that brings us all together (the anti-tyrant group, that is), and considering that the majority are from the Dragon Realms, I was thinking something along the lines of a council meeting, but then Cindra who’s been wandering around for a while just stumbles in bruised and bloodied and we all recognize her as the one in the prophecy or something.

I was thinking Vulkan and the young earth dragon nation he leads might actually be some of the guardians to one of the temples that safeguard the rebels as well.

Ok, so… we definitely need some kind of plot arc that brings us all together (the anti-tyrant group, that is), and considering that the majority are from the Dragon Realms, I was thinking something along the lines of a council meeting, but then Cindra who’s been wandering around for a while just stumbles in bruised and bloodied and we all recognize her as the one in the prophecy or something.

I was thinking Vulkan and the young earth dragon nation he leads might actually be some of the guardians to one of the temples that safeguard the rebels as well.

That could work and be a way to bring everyone together. Cindra is a little adventurer, so she'd wander and probably get herself into some trouble, thus leading her to stumble across the meeting. The temple can be a safeguard for the rebels, and then oop, it gonna be attacked.

Anyway, back to what I was saying before-

Do you want your characters going to be at the temple? Do they live/stay there with the mentors and younger dragons born there? There will be a raid at some point there, not at first, we're going to take time to ease into the world some, get to know the characters, lore, mentors, their powers, powers of the younger dragons, mock fights, etc. But at some point, there will be a raid to try to get rid of the rebellion there and above all else, get rid of any dragons who might be involved in the prophecy. Some are going to escape from the raid and they'll be on their own now, only having each other without their mentors to guide them. They'll have to fend for themselves now, avoiding the dark forces, dragon slayers/hunters, and whatever threats come their way.

....And that's pretty much as far into planning at this as I truly got. So, um, now we go from there. I do know this is going to span for a good while. It's going to be quite the long RP that will span more than one arc. There will be serval if we're lucky enough and face a lot of challenges and hardships and great ol' epic adventures to be had.

Very nice! Sounds like a good start-up, and we can play by ear as we go when it comes to character interaction. I like the idea of a slow start for showcasing our characters before the meat of the roleplay starts up, and several arcs sounds great on my end.

That could work and be a way to bring everyone together. Cindra is a little adventurer, so she'd wander and probably get herself into some trouble, thus leading her to stumble across the meeting. The temple can be a safeguard for the rebels, and then oop, it gonna be attacked.

This sounds applicable. I think I might be integrating my rebel forces with character interaction, my light dragon with the young (maybe with Cindra, not knowing her origins?) and the dark aether dragon or nature/water dragon (more leaning towards nature/water while maybe still leaning on Jormungal) with the elders.

Very nice! Sounds like a good start-up, and we can play by ear as we go when it comes to character interaction. I like the idea of a slow start for showcasing our characters before the meat of the roleplay starts up, and several arcs sounds great on my end.

This sounds applicable. I think I might be integrating my rebel forces with character interaction, my light dragon with the young (maybe with Cindra, not knowing her origins?) and the dark aether dragon or nature/water dragon (more leaning towards nature/water while maybe still leaning on Jormungal) with the elders.

I do like a slow burn to things. Things that take time to build up and get right into the swing of things. Of course, I know that can be boring to some, but I'd like to give this world and characters time to breathe before we dive into the big stuff. Besides, if our characters are going to be travelling together, they need time to get to know each other and bond. Multi-arcs are my thing. I love 'em. XD

I'd be fine with that. Hell, not even Cindra knows of her origins. She won't find out she's connected to the big bad until way later. But I'm fine with your light dragon or water/nature dragon interacting with Cindra. She's the youngest out of the bunch, being 12 and capping off at 16 by the end of these grand adventures.

Tiny child surrounded by adults that has to save the world that adults can't lol, well, can't do alone. XD Of course, I did mention that she was around dragons around her age if anyone wants to make some too. She can't be the only smol bean running around. Plus, I'd love some ships with her. Imagine what we can do with that.

Problem is, my character is very specifically built to be a double edged sword. He is the best weapon they have, but pushing him too far will make him their greatest enemy. How far can he go before his mate sees him die or turn to darkness? Thrilling!!

Name: Vitalia Originmaw

Alliance: Dragon Realm, anti-tyrant

Element(s): Water, Nature

Able to conjure forth life-imbuing or corrosive water from her mouth at low to high pressure, mixing it with fertilizer and sometimes seeds from her three throat pouches; pull water up to 40 feet (12 metres) from the ground with little to no effort; promote growth of whatever she has in her three throat pouches, and control plants for attack and defense.

Sexuality: TBD (to be determined), as she never thought about it much until recently.

Appearance: Horned with hardened tree roots and with heavily fertile scales that allow plant growth, Vitalia's appearance continuously changes throughout the seasons -- sometimes barky and sometimes green with growth -- except in the winter, where the plant growth remains dormant and her exposed emerald scales glimmer with vitality of their own. She has a continuous soft expression on her face, understanding of life, death, and rebirth, and yet she wants to learn how to protect life's fleeting existence with life itself. Her body is toned from the absorption of nutrients, even though she can out-eat many.

1624423192928.png

Personality/History: Soft in nature and more of a listener than a speaker, Vitalia has always been more in-tune with the natural flow of life than her brothers and sisters, and at a very young age was tending to her own gardens. She shied away from people, more desirous to spend time with the animals that enjoyed the plants that grew on her until her parents nudged her toward others of her own kind, and even then she took a more passive role. It was not until war met her ears in unwhispered tones that she sought to better herself through the fires of combat, and she quickly found out that she had much to learn. Lately she has been fascinated by people, dragons and other sentients, and feels an attraction to them, possibly just due to the flow of life, but she does not feel the same way about her siblings and parents. This is new to her, but she keeps the thoughts to herself. In recent years she found the bald cypress and live oak to be her favourite trees due to their flexibility and resilience. While not strong, they bend, and she hopes to bend like them instead of take blows. She tends to her own fields in rocky terrain to test her abilities, growing food, carving waterways, and providing fields of relaxing and soothing dragongrass.

Other: Vitalia knows how to cook.
She admires people from afar, their diversity and tenacity. One will find that there is not much that she hates and much that she loves. She does not know much about the many aspects of love, however, and will soon have to learn about what makes people hate. Her favourite object is a sunflower, and favourite food is minestrone soup.

Last edited:
Name: Vitalia Originmaw

Alliance: Dragon Realm, anti-tyrant

Element(s): Water, Nature

Able to conjure forth life-imbuing or corrosive water from her mouth at low to high pressure, mixing it with fertilizer and sometimes seeds from her three throat pouches; pull water up to 40 feet (12 metres) from the ground with little to no effort; promote growth of whatever she has in her three throat pouches, and control plants for attack and defense.

Sexuality: TBD (to be determined), as she never thought about it much until recently.

Appearance: Horned with hardened tree roots and with heavily fertile scales that allow plant growth, Vitalia's appearance continuously changes throughout the seasons -- sometimes barky and sometimes green with growth -- except in the winter, where the plant growth remains dormant and her exposed emerald scales glimmer with vitality of their own. She has a continuous soft expression on her face, understanding of life, death, and rebirth, and yet she wants to learn how to protect life's fleeting existence with life itself. Her body is toned from the absorption of nutrients, even though she can out-eat many.

Personality/History: Soft in nature and more of a listener than a speaker, Vitalia has always been more in-tune with the natural flow of life than her brothers and sisters, and at a very young age was tending to her own gardens. She shied away from people, more desirous to spend time with the animals that enjoyed the plants that grew on her until her parents nudged her toward others of her own kind, and even then she took a more passive role. It was not until war met her ears in unwhispered tones that she sought to better herself through the fires of combat, and she quickly found out that she had much to learn. Lately she has been fascinated by people, dragons and other sentients, and feels an attraction to them, possibly just due to the flow of life, but she does not feel the same way about her siblings and parents. This is new to her, but she keeps the thoughts to herself. In recent years she found the bald cypress and live oak to be her favourite trees due to their flexibility and resilience. While not strong, they bend, and she hopes to bend like them instead of take blows. She tends to her own fields in rocky terrain to test her abilities, growing food, carving waterways, and providing fields of relaxing and soothing dragongrass.

Other: Vitalia knows how to cook.
She admires people from afar, their diversity and tenacity. One will find that there is not much that she hates and much that she loves. She does not know much about the many aspects of love, however, and will soon have to learn about what makes people hate. Her favourite object is a sunflower, and favourite food is minestrone soup.

I see you went with my suggestion of both elements. XD She's approved.

I think what was meant was that Toxic is hoping to make someone on the pro-tyrant side, though I could be wrong. Then again we can probably have the Four Tyrants like in Stronghold -- The Rat, The Snake, The Pig, and The Wolf. We already have The Rat, and the dragon tyrant is pretty much the ever-cunning and fiendish The Wolf. =P

I think what was meant was that Toxic is hoping to make someone on the pro-tyrant side, though I could be wrong. Then again we can probably have the Four Tyrants like in Stronghold -- The Rat, The Snake, The Pig, and The Wolf. We already have The Rat, and the dragon tyrant is pretty much the ever-cunning and fiendish The Wolf. =P

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that. But I'm fine with other villains for our characters to tackle and deal with. As I said, if we're doing more than one arc, then we'll need more than just Greris, Rocce, and the Dragon Slayer, I assume they'll be a villain at least given the name, could be wrong. And more than just them in general.

Name: Raleigh Marin, Dragon Slayer

Alliance: Pro-tyrant

Element(s): Wind

Abilities chiefly revolve around using a sharp blade and a longbow to perform lethal blows enhanced with magic. Rainslash, Gigaslash, Rainshot, Gigashot, Dragon Helm Splitter, Windweave, Slide of Zephyrus -- attributing abilities that have brought low many dragons, earning her the name Dragon Slayer. More yet of other races have fallen to her efforts, however, also earning her the nickname Death's Hand.

Sexuality: Love is an construct and I have surpassed it, reeeeeeeee~!

Appearance: Raven-haired with trails of grey and white streaks through her well-kempt ponytail, and with strong features including a raking scar across her aquiline nose and the orbit of an eye, Raleigh is a human who has an appearance of someone who has been through a lot. Her mouth and lips have been stained a mercurious silver from a strange elixir she takes every now and again, and her eye not covered with an eyelatch is harsh and unforgiving to many of those who grace her gaze. Muscles ripple under her dark cloth, seemingly unhindered by scarring.

Personality: Unempathetic and desirous to continue her existence as long as possible for reasons undetermined, Raleigh seems to have a methodology of agitating patience 90% of the time and uncalculated swiftness the rest of the time. She is harsh but productive, assigning punishment and management in her sphere of influence while keeping efficiency in all manners. There is a sense of dread and worry overhanging her workers, as a fear of death looms over them. She essentially built an office setting.

History: Not much is known about Raleigh with the exception that she was gifted with blade and bow and came from afar. She had lost her eye from a dragon rending her face diagonally at least fifteen years ago with two claws, and covers it with a white eyepatch. She had gained the favour of the tyrant Greris and now serves underneath him, though she is leery of him and among her constituants informs them to steer clear of him if possible. Some suspect her of xenophobia against dragons or just a begrudgement toward them. She would call it caution.

Other: She does not seem to eat in the company of others, instead taking with her that strange silver liquid, some exceedingly dark crimson liquid, and weak tea. Surely, though, she must eat, right? She is not known to harbour any friends, but she does spend time with Rocce, the Rat King. What they discuss is uncertain, however.

Name: Raleigh Marin, Dragon Slayer

Alliance: Pro-tyrant

Element(s): Wind

Abilities chiefly revolve around using a sharp blade and a longbow to perform lethal blows enhanced with magic. Rainslash, Gigaslash, Rainshot, Gigashot, Dragon Helm Splitter, Windweave, Slide of Zephyrus -- attributing abilities that have brought low many dragons, earning her the name Dragon Slayer. More yet of other races have fallen to her efforts, however, also earning her the nickname Death's Hand.

Sexuality: Love is an construct and I have surpassed it, reeeeeeeee~!

Appearance: Raven-haired with trails of grey and white streaks through her well-kempt ponytail, and with strong features including a raking scar across her aquiline nose and the orbit of an eye, Raleigh is a human who has an appearance of someone who has been through a lot. Her mouth and lips have been stained a mercurious silver from a strange elixir she takes every now and again, and her eye not covered with an eyelatch is harsh and unforgiving to many of those who grace her gaze. Muscles ripple under her dark cloth, seemingly unhindered by scarring.

Personality: Unempathetic and desirous to continue her existence as long as possible for reasons undetermined, Raleigh seems to have a methodology of agitating patience 90% of the time and uncalculated swiftness the rest of the time. She is harsh but productive, assigning punishment and management in her sphere of influence while keeping efficiency in all manners. There is a sense of dread and worry overhanging her workers, as a fear of death looms over them. She essentially built an office setting.

History: Not much is known about Raleigh with the exception that she was gifted with blade and bow and came from afar. She had lost her eye from a dragon rending her face diagonally at least fifteen years ago with two claws, and covers it with a white eyepatch. She had gained the favour of the tyrant Greris and now serves underneath him, though she is leery of him and among her constituants informs them to steer clear of him if possible. Some suspect her of xenophobia against dragons or just a begrudgement toward them. She would call it caution.

Other: She does not seem to eat in the company of others, instead taking with her that strange silver liquid, some exceedingly dark crimson liquid, and weak tea. Surely, though, she must eat, right? She is not known to harbour any friends, but she does spend time with Rocce, the Rat King. What they discuss is uncertain, however.

Ooh, I like~

Thanks! It is a blend of my beloved mercenary, also named Raleigh and this time powered, and a villain from the Star Wars X-Wing books named Ysanne Isard, chief director of the infamous Imperial Intelligence. I think it will be fun to play a brutal wind bladedancer. I have never done that before.

Name: Cindra

Alliance: Lost/Dragon Realm, Rebellion

Element(s): Fire (though she might be able to learn Dark Aether as well, considering her father knows it, haven't decided yet, that or whatever element her mother has if it's not already Fire)

Sexuality: Panromantic

Appearance: Cindra is a small black female dragon with a reddish-pink chest, underbelly, and running under her tail. Her wings are also reddish-pink in color along the inside, the outer part is black that trails down the inner wings, like on most dragons. She has two silver horns that stick out above her head, pointed towards the sky. The base of her tail is shaped like a sharp blade with a bit out of the side, creating a crescent moon-like shape, also silver in color. On the tips of her wings are smaller blades much like that on her tail end. Her eyes are blue. As she is 12, Cindra is rather small, standing at 4'2 feet. As she grows older and once she reaches 16, she'll be 5 feet, still small but at least somewhat taller.

Personality: Cindra is a spirited young dragon that’s determined. She’s courageous, a noble hero in the making. She’s strong, a fighter that will sass the hell out of others and just as snarky. Her smart mouth can get her into trouble though. A rebellious teen without even being one yet best suits her. She wants nothing to do with her father or the dark path he wishes to take. She wants to shape her own destiny and she'll do it without him. She'd rather stand up for what's right than go down the dark road her family did, wanting to prove that just because she's related to him, she's nothing like him and will never be. Though she has her doubts, the pressure on her is high and intense, weighting her down a lot. Sometimes, she wonders if she truly is doing the right thing by standing against him, or if it would be easier to join his side. Maybe he has a point in all this and she should rule alongside him, as is her rightful destiny. Cindra is intelligent, resourceful, and not afraid to speak her mind. However, she can be rather modest and soft-spoken, especially at first, until she becomes more sure of herself. She seeks adventure and often gets herself into dangerous situations because of that. She can be rather reckless and impulsive at times, jumping into things and willing to suffer the drawback later. Cindra is a caring soul that is loyal to those she befriends and will defend them with her life. She can be rather playful when around those she knows well and has a softer side to her.

History: To be added.

Other: She's the daughter of the Greris, though she has no idea, as he wanted to have a soldier on the inside, thus giving her egg away, leaving it to be found by an Elder, hoping that he'd be able to influence her from the outside, pushing her towards the path of darkness, so she could destroy them from the inside.

Yep, still here. I think I might stick with just Vulkan for now actually, but I’m here. Maybe I’ll do another character, either my mentor or a different one, but we’ll see when we get into the RP.

Yep, still here. I think I might stick with just Vulkan for now actually, but I’m here. Maybe I’ll do another character, either my mentor or a different one, but we’ll see when we get into the RP.

Understandable. ^^ You do what's best for you, Yoshi.

I am still alive and kicking! If you are in need of additional baddies beyond what everyone comes up with, let me know. I can brainstorm additional ones to flavour things and fights to distribute between you, me, and anyohe ele who wishes to participate.

I am still alive and kicking! If you are in need of additional baddies beyond what everyone comes up with, let me know. I can brainstorm additional ones to flavour things and fights to distribute between you, me, and anyohe ele who wishes to participate.

I'd love to see what you've thought of if you have anything.

Sure! Here goes some brainstorming, as I haven't really had much thought beforehand for this roleplay alone but for a number of them.

Antimagic dragon, Naught -- there is no element corresponding to them, but no magic or dragonbreath can reach their gaze, cancelled out before it can even reach their eyes. The area of effect is within twenty meters of them; all magic within the area is negated, friend or foe, meaning one would have to fight head-to-toe with them physically. Tall, fiendishly powerful, but lumbering in comparison to some of the speedster dragons out there, Naught is in a league of their own, and all elemental creatures dependent on their power ought to fear them.

Shadow/Time dragon, Kosmos -- time manipulation is one of the greatest weapons in this one's arsenal, dedicated to rewind time and shift locations while doing so. Black-winged and reeking of sulphur, Kosmos can prematurely age a creature, cutting short their lifespan irreversibly excepting through time magic, shadow magic, or light magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back