• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cindra (CS and OOC)

Sure! Here goes some brainstorming, as I haven't really had much thought beforehand for this roleplay alone but for a number of them.

Antimagic dragon, Naught -- there is no element corresponding to them, but no magic or dragonbreath can reach their gaze, cancelled out before it can even reach their eyes. The area of effect is within twenty meters of them; all magic within the area is negated, friend or foe, meaning one would have to fight head-to-toe with them physically. Tall, fiendishly powerful, but lumbering in comparison to some of the speedster dragons out there, Naught is in a league of their own, and all elemental creatures dependent on their power ought to fear them.

Shadow/Time dragon, Kosmos -- time manipulation is one of the greatest weapons in this one's arsenal, dedicated to rewind time and shift locations while doing so. Black-winged and reeking of sulphur, Kosmos can prematurely age a creature, cutting short their lifespan irreversibly excepting through time magic, shadow magic, or light magic.

Oooh, interesting. I love both of these.

Alright, I think I’ve decided what I’m going to do. I’ll have Vulkan, then the Earth Dragon Queen to go against him, and finally I’ll put in some sort of companion type character (non-dragon, what other species would work for companions?) that would be specifically tied to Vulkan.

Alright, I think I’ve decided what I’m going to do. I’ll have Vulkan, then the Earth Dragon Queen to go against him, and finally I’ll put in some sort of companion type character (non-dragon, what other species would work for companions?) that would be specifically tied to Vulkan.

Mmm. I'd say companions would be smaller creatures/animals?

Mmm. I'd say companions would be smaller creatures/animals?
Well I was thinking it would probably be some kind of creature that would start out small, but eventually as they grow up more they’ll get closer to the dragons’ size. Like maybe a tiger cub or some other young animal of that caliber?

Well I was thinking it would probably be some kind of creature that would start out small, but eventually as they grow up more they’ll get closer to the dragons’ size. Like maybe a tiger cub or some other young animal of that caliber?

Sure, that can work. Keep in mind- dragons, at least adults, are 10 feet, give or take since height varies.

K sweet, expect the Earth Dragon Queen and the tiger cub hopefully in the next few days.

This ten-feet thing: are they ten feet in length or ten feet in height? If ten feet in height, how long do you think they typically would be? I was uncertain for a while and think this is a good moment to ask.

This ten-feet thing: are they ten feet in length or ten feet in height? If ten feet in height, how long do you think they typically would be? I was uncertain for a while and think this is a good moment to ask.

Ten feet in height. Like how tall they are. As for long, guess that depends on the type of dragon?

Excellent; I am assuming ten feet long if a humanoid or standing dragon, thirty feet long if a Western/European dragon, and sixty to eighty feet if an Asian dragon for my characters. Let me know if this is all right, if you don't mind. It helps me greatly when it comes to scaling. =)

Excellent; I am assuming ten feet long if a humanoid or standing dragon, thirty feet long if a Western/European dragon, and sixty to eighty feet if an Asian dragon for my characters. Let me know if this is all right, if you don't mind. It helps me greatly when it comes to scaling. =)

That would be fine with me.

I apologise, but I am going to bow out of this roleplay. Thank you for the opportunity all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back