• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cigarettes and Coffee Kisses

Santana was dozing off on the couch, she didn't or well couldn't stay awake all that long after using. It just made her want to go to sleep. She was done for, for at least this day. And at times like these, she always thought back on how she felt during rehab and it made her angry. It made her angry because she wanted to feel like that again, she wanted to feel happy, carefree.. not needing these horrible addictions.. and those angry thoughts made her sad. She was usually a mix of emotions when drunk and high and mostly angry and sad.. just blaming herself for everything and screwing up her life. It took her a while to realise that Emma had texted her yet again.

'I guess that's good too.. but my place is a complete mess and I don't want you to trip and fall into beer bottles and needles...'

High and drunk, she might be, but Santana always thought of other people, just not really caring about herself. The girl wouldn't forgive herself if Emma would get hurt because she didn't care to clean up. No, she liked Emma too much to do such thing to her.. She even felt like she didn't deserve to even know Emma.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back