• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Church Island

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER
I based this upon another roleplay that I have participated in many months ago.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sci-fi roleplay set in an institution hidden on an island revolving around genetically modified humans and animals in a human-controlled environment.

LAWS:

> Only genetically modified humans are playable. I will refer to them as GMH for the sake of my own laziness.
> GMH must behave according to the animal from which they took DNA. You can't have an aggressive doe, and you can't have a water-loving mole.
> No GMH has ever killed another GMH before. There have been fights, some near-fatal injuries, but never fatal.
> Scientists interfere only if a GMH attacks another GMH and almost kills it, if a GMH attacks a staff member, or if a GMH's life is threatened.
> GMH are all omnivores. Some are more herbivorous or more carnivorous than others, depending on the species, but they're all omnivorous in the end.
> Most GMH can speak in human language. They can also communicate in more primitive tones.
> GMH wear little to no clothing. They also lack technology.
> GMH have all been born and raised on The Island/The Institute.
> GMH don't have special powers. A chameleon GMH could change colour, but not the same way a chameleon can. They can have extra endurance, sight in darkness, etc, but they can't, say, breathe underwater or fly or spin webs.
> There are no fish or bird GMH. Exceptions may be made for the former. They still can't breathe underwater.
> There are no insect GMH either.
> GMH either live solitary lives or in 'clans' or 'families'. That depends mostly but not entirely on the species.
> The way they live (burrow/up a tree/in caves...etc) depends on the species as well.
> GMH are being constantly watched, even if they do not know it.
> The Island is big.
> The Island doesn't appear on radars and satellites.
> GMH is Genetically Modified Human, GMA is Genetically Modified Animal, and GMF is Genetically Modified Flora.

latest

A genetically modified lizard (GMA)

40d3cbd07fe5d762825ebd940bd9a086.jpg

A GMH

sci_fi_plants_by_bradwhitlam-d7dbvy2.jpg

Some GMF

-------------------------------------------

< Be slightly realistic about your character. Go full realistic if you want to.
< No dragons and unicorns. No bullshit.
< This will be set up better when the time comes.
< For every two GMH, one scientist is required. You can make as many as you want. If there's a character you won't use much, then please do state it.
< Try to keep the characters as 3D as possible. I'm not talking about the picture.
< At least one paragraph per post.
< You may kill other characters as long as you've permission.
< The Island is in Bermuda Triangle.

----------------------------------------------------

All right, so who's in?
Ron-Burgundy-What-Did-You-Say-Anchorman.gif

And yes, I will still polish this and provide more details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back