• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chrysalis: Prophecy

Obsessed

Braiiness

A world that lived even before ours exists; a world very different from ours but it was broken unlike ours. Chrysalis is an another world hidden from humans. It is the home of the people with extraordinary abilities and the home of extraordinary creatures. The citizens of Chrysalis are grouped in four based on their abilities: Kaia (water), Aura (wind), Ember (fire), and Terra (earth). Chrysalis is ruled by a monarchy with a unique bloodline; the Celest. They can control the four main ability and a new element: Light. Though the ability to control this is only inherited by one person in the bloodline and that person usually becomes the next King or Queen of the kingdom. Their origin is unknown but the citizens of Chrysalis learned to adore and respect the family. Together they lived in harmony, peace and helped each other protect their land from threats and make it prosper.

But the peace of Chrysalis didn't last long. A young girl, Agana, from the Celest bloodline, had always wanted power. She wanted to be look upon to. She thought she would inherit the Celest ability as her mother inherited it but instead of her, her cousin instead inherited it. Blinded by power, the darkness claimed her. It made her stronger, immortal; very powerful but it didn't make the citizens of Chrysalis love her but instead hate her. Agana became heartless and merciless. She destroyed Chrysalis; the kingdom that was once filled with color and happiness was now a heap of black ashes.

Agana thought it was done, that she will finally have Chrysalis, and soon the ignorant world of magic. But it was not. The last Celest Queen bore her last child in the middle of the war. Prophesied to reign and bring greatness to the world. Both Chrysalis and Earth. Along her was four destined child, each representing their unique group to help the Queen. To protect her, she was sent to Earth, and there, lived a normal human life for 18 years.

1534, England

Adeline lived as a servant; orphan and alone. But not until Stephan, her older brother, found her, along with the other destined children: Isabelle (wind), Charles (water), Katerina (fire) and Oliver (earth), whom she loved and cherished dearly. They all helped each other and returned to Chrysalis, to finally fulfill their mission. Adeline was a very intelligent young lady despite the lack of her (human) education. She was very different from the other queens; she was able to see the future. And she knew she wouldn't able to kill Agana. She indeed reigned and brought greatness to the world but not kill Agana. It was not her mission. Though she kept it a secret from all of them but Stephan. Before the Great War, she wrote a prophecy of what will happen in the next 481 years. She let Stephan keep the book and entrusted him with a great mission in exchange for immortality. Stephan gratefully accepted the mission. The next day, Adeline along with the four others battled with Agana. Like what she envisioned, they failed on killing her and died. Though it was painful, she knew it was not the time yet because she will come back--- they will come back.

2015, Florida

Five different schools had a field trip on a zoo in the outskirts of Florida. As the dusk approached, one student from each school found themselves lost in the forest of the zoo. As the night fall, they found each other and find a huge, old mansion in the middle of the forest. Curious and desperate for help, the five enters the house. Little did they know, their little, peaceful human life is about to change.

Sypnosis:

After 481 years, Adeline, Isabelle, Charles, Katerina and Oliver comes back with new identity, new names, new life but as humans, after failing to kill Agana. They don't recognize each other or know anything about their past life or even magic. As they enter the odd house, there mission begins.

Will they make the same mistake? Or will they finally accomplish their mission and bring back Chrysalis?

This roleplay is not a free-style roleplay and has limited players. The style of writing is casual; No one liners, at least 4 lines though if possible, a paragraph or so. I need two girls and two boys. We can add romance and stuff on it if you like. I'm very willing to do this roleplay, it has been stuck to me for like, two years. I hope we can play this roleplay!

Players

Girls:

-
@Obsessed (the Celest magic.)

-
@RedLikeRoses (Fire)

-
@The Succubi Queen (Wind)

Boys:

-
@crucialstar (Water)

-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]This sounds like a good time! I can take the other female, role, if that's a'ight with you.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! I'll list your name.

And we need 2 more boys. sigh, it's really hard to get boys.

Oh and a bump too

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind playing the male of water! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back