• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chronicle of the Tear Stone

AbyssPopsicle

Fantasy Creator
Setting / Backstory: The land of Sealn is a tragic one, it's been plagued with war for countless years. Fighting for the Tear Stone, a stone that grants a single wish to a user that possesses it. Once a wish has been requested, the stone forms into water and is gone forever. Leaving the user's wish forever set in stone, cursing the world, saving it, or for their personal agenda. The Tear Stone rests within a mountain, a mountain that has been coated with blood and death giving it the name, Blood Tear Mountain. There are two factions fighting over dominance of the Mountain, they have been fighting for exactly fifteen years. One faction is the Rokar, they are born fighters that have a lust for war. They have a barbaric status upon the battlefield, they wear medium to heavy armor, even mages wear heavy plate armor. They have a city to the south of Blood Tear Mountain, the Rokar also made an alliance with the Orcs that surrounded the area making them part of the Rokar faction. They want the Tear Stone to have the power to rule all other nations of Sealn. Then here is the Corstar, a more civil faction than the Rokar. They are noble and want the Tear Stone to rid the world of poverty and death. They're equipped with light to medium armor for maximum maneuver ability on the battlefield. The Costar's home city is located North of Blood Tear Mountain.

Character Rules:

1: Your character is either a melee, or magic user.

2: Nothing OP (No one hit kills, no game breaking magic).

3: No anime pictures.

4: Your character must be believable/realistic within the lore.

5: You must be part of either the Rokar, or the Costar faction.

6: Your character is a soldier for the faction you choose, nothing higher or lower than a soldier.

7: Your backstories can be whatever you want, as long as it doesn't change or hurt the overall story.

8: You will need a Backstory, a Picture, and a theme song for your character. (For an example go to the channel "Chronicle Stories" on YouTube for a clear picture about the theme songs for your character.)

9: No elves, the only races that exist are Humans and Orcs.

10: Your character could die in this, so no butt-hurt please.

P.S: This is my first RP on this site, so bear with me.

This seems something I'd like to rp. I haven't had any rp like this atm so if you make a thread just tag me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back