• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Christaindom

ArcaneUnit

Yeller belly
I have a few RP concepts I would really like to share with Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Mythologists and Creationists of any of the worlds Genesis Religions.

I am not being prejudice or discriminating against agnostics and atheists. This is simply an RP for people who Believe in Genesis. Thus giving them the capacity to contribute, as well as use foresight and regard/acknowledge allusions and present new content in the form of undisputable group accepted truths.

I have a few Major RP's here ~ We have: Conspiracy; Horror; Action; Adventure; Romance; Sci-fi; Historical; and what have you.

[Obviously all in the same world. Ours.

But with a HUGE spiritual bomb for you! and some mind blowing science concepts.]

I have some cool stuff I would like to present to the faithful congregation here at RpN. I'll boggle your minds,

and likely convert many of you to a more Structurally Resolute faith. Awesomeness takes place

Here.

Pm the Me person for an elaborate discussion with Me. [Max 20 members {per RP] ]

Last edited by a moderator:
omg... there is no religious people on this forum...

for people who love sorcery, spiritism and the paranormal - @?!? - wha'tha'H -? :S .

({ Cool grammar note: "IS no Religious people" is accurate grammar.* Spiritual People are united as one entity, even grammatically. })

[(-nother cool grammar note. The asterisk applied to both sentences in the previous paragraph. Cause: it is a paragraph xD which was structured around one idea.)]

({I'm playing with you, IS is a reference to a concept, not a group. xD lol})

@Blarg222 I am not allowed to get religious on here, so I would like to keep my beliefs strictly self-evident.

(edit* psst, {in a whisper} I think he read the post and left so I am going to tell you. We and every other living thing on the world is immortal ~ in actuality, not RP premise, and thus, simply venture temporarily into that reality and you might have stumbled upon an RP formula. )

"Rooof Rooof Bark" {ignore that banter} "Roof." "Bark, bark.."

(i'm being good not blasphemous traitor. Bark bark)

What was is Is and what is Is too.

Pretty people smell pretty too. but do they ever bring you home to play.. Noooooooo (good thing too, because I hate adultery; it smells like social inequality, rape, criminals, perverts, disgraces, abandonment. etc... glorification of doushnozzles, perversion of the people..)

wow.. I just wrote a new RP story plot..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back