• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Chobits and Angellic Layer

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl
Okay, so I know those two might not be very well known, but I have a few ideas for both Chobits and Angellic Layer 1x1s

Chobits

________

Two persocoms live as 'normal people' and fall in love, leading to a new era of persocom independence and integration with society.

Two laptop persocoms get lost, and must make their way through the big city to find their owner, getting into lots of trouble along the way.

A human falls hopelessly in love with their persocom... that's kinda it.

Angellic Layer

Two characters seem to be rivals on the layer, battling their angels to the breaking point, but outside the arena, they can't hold back their feelings for each other.

A character has set out to raise the bar for angels, creating many new types that outrun the competition. But what happens when they find themselves in battle after battle with a different deus who resists change and still uses basic angels... and wins every time.

Kloverdesu said:
Okay, so I know those two might not be very well known, but I have a few ideas for both Chobits and Angellic Layer 1x1s
Chobits

________

Two persocoms live as 'normal people' and fall in love, leading to a new era of persocom independence and integration with society.

Two laptop persocoms get lost, and must make their way through the big city to find their owner, getting into lots of trouble along the way.

A human falls hopelessly in love with their persocom... that's kinda it.

Angellic Layer

Two characters seem to be rivals on the layer, battling their angels to the breaking point, but outside the arena, they can't hold back their feelings for each other.

A character has set out to raise the bar for angels, creating many new types that outrun the competition. But what happens when they find themselves in battle after battle with a different deus who resists change and still uses basic angels... and wins every time.
I'm interested in any of those. xD I LOVE CHOBITS. :3 :3 :3

Kloverdesu said:
Yas! I really want to try the laptop persocoms out :) I think it'll be really cute.
Yup!!~ >W< Wanna start a PM?... xD :3 :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back