Opinion Children's shows that you like now

They had to wrap up a show that had planned for 3 more seasons in 15 episodes. Ofc it's a hot mess, they did what they could. Bless their souls :closedeyesfrown:
They killed off the best character though! Tup should have lived. God damn plot convience.

But . . . Did nobody watch The Weekenders?
I will never not love Arthur. The Proud Family. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. They're not on TV anymore, so I watch them online on occasion. Spongebob, obviously.
I've never actually thought that ATLA was a kid's show, since it deals with a lot of important themes and the characters are all. so. tragic. But I do love Avatar. And Legend of Korra.
My all-time favorite stereotypical kids' cartoon these days is Ariol, based on this comic strip in a magazine I liked as a kid, and while the comics have been translated the cartoon only exists in French (which is tragic, since Ariol should be shared with the world). It's so cute and relatable??? "ARiOL is your average everyday donkey. He lives in the suburbs with his mom and dad. His best friend is a pig. He's in love with a beautiful cow in his class." It's honestly adorable and spot-on.

I still love shows like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, Avatar the Last Airbender and, to a lesser extent, The Legond of Korra. I miss old shows like Camp Lazlo, Danny Phantom and Ed, Edd n Eddy- as well as Dragon Booster. I would watch any f them at the drop of a dime nowadays.

I just saw "The Amazing screw on head" pilot, if that counts.

Oh my gosh, I just found out about that one, too. It looked so good! It's a shame Sy-fy didn't give it a greenlight.

Kind of reminded me of that Wild Wild West movie, but not, y'know, an hour and 47 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

I still love watching code lyoko. That was one of my favorites. Otherwise I like courage the cowardly dog. You can never go wrong with courage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back