• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Children of Villany

Yatasal

Currently on hiatus...
Hi all :) So I have this idea and I wanted to see who's interested.

For years, your parents and others like them become the villains the world feared. The resistance fought against them, and eventually, good prevailed. Your parents were killed, the villains were thrown down and arrested, and their mansions taken and either burned down or re-purposed. Any servant was executed or turned to the good side.

That leaves you, of course. You were too young to remember who your parents were, like most of the children of these villains. The heroes, being heroes and good people, knew that since the children wouldn't know their real parentage, they shouldn't be killed. So they sent the various children to villages around the kingdom, and expected them to grow up, never knowing that they were the children of murderers, tyrants, and thieves.

But that didn't happen. These children grew up exhibiting strange powers by the time each of them turned five. Then, when they were fifteen to twenty, they had a strange urge, an unseen force calling them, driving them to the west.

You are one of the children. Do you follow the urges? Or do you stay at home in safety and normality?

So, this was from a friend of mine and I wanted to reboot it. Any interest?

Just keep in mind this: I have recently have had several problems with people disappearing for days on end. And I'm a little annoyed with it, because it backs everyone else in the RP up. If you decide that you want to be a part of this, please keep in mind that I expect you to post at least every two days. If life happens, that's fine. Please try to tell me first that you intend to go away. If not, I'll try my best to keep the RP moving without you.

Aw I love it when people show interest :)

I'm making the RP right now, I'll tag you all when it's done!

Looking at the roleplay climate this month, it’s looking like I’ll have a little bit of free time.

So sure, why not.

Here it is! All done. Any questions, please ask! There are bound to be holes as I'm completing this at 4 in the morning and I welcome any help y'all can give me.

Children of Villainy
Nice job with the parent bio's, was a good read :^). On that note, there seems to be high interest, how will it work with most of them only having two children? Will players have to default to Bihaal if another already has two, or will it be judged by you? I'm assuming we all have to pick one of these four, correct me if that's incorrect. Most of the time I notice not everyone ends up making characters but you never know.

Also is there any skeleton for the CS? Sometimes helps flesh out some must have information on there.

Randomfella Randomfella

I provided a character of mine, so you can use that as a skeleton if you'd like!

On the note of high interest: I honestly didn't expect there to be so much interest. So... Hm. I want quality characters and quality RPers. I get to be choosy basically :)

Everyone: Post a character if you'd like! I will accept only a limited amount of people, just so you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back