• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Childhood Friends Reunited

He smiled. "Thank you." he said, walking with her. He walked into the art room and the teacher gave them a project. They had to paint the person sitting to their left.

Chelsea positioned him in front of her, gently holding his face in place. "Hold still, okay?" She told him, giggling a little. She started to sketch him, looking up briefly. "I hope this turns out okay... I'm not the best at drawing" She muttered quietly to herself.

He laughed and began to paint her. "I'm not very good either." he said with a laugh. He continued to paint her and smiled. "Smile a little bit, you look so pretty when you smile."

She blushed, the same deep red like she had in the classroom. She looked down at her sketch book and smiled. "You're just saying that..." She murmured, but there was a hint of playfulness in her tone.

"You know I'm not." he said with a smile. "Hey, want to hang out after school? My dad doesn't care what I do, he's always with his girlfriend or some other woman." he said, frowning slightly but focusing on the painting.

She nodded briefly without looking up, still focused on her painting of him. She was chewing on her lip in pure concentration when the bell rung. Leaving her sketch book to dry by the window, like the other students had done she began to pack up her things. "Sure, I'd like to hang out after school. The decorating around the house I practically almost finished and my Mom would be glad to know I'm catching up with you" She said.

He smiled and took her hand. "Alright, let's go. We have music now, and then we go home." he said. He went down to the music room and sat at the piano. He began to play a song and sing to it as well.

She smiled back at him, squeezing his hand gently in hers. For music they had to partner up and of course she chose him as a partner. She followed him to the piano and threw her bag onto the floor beside it. She listened to him contently, and she couldn't even begin to describe how beautiful his voice was.

She wished that he would sing in front of other people, and show them how amazing he was. But, that may have seemed hypocritical since she rarely sung in front of other people. She didn't have an extremely horrible voice... She was just shy. After a couple of seconds she picked up the song he was singing, and quietly began to join in too. He was the only person she was most comfortable around.

"The bar is set so high that I can walk right under, can't even reach on my tippie toes. No matter how far I run in training for this marathon I trip and fall, loose by a nose. Then something, taps me on the shoulder. I listen when it's older, than me. It says look up, reach out your hand.You can’t see anything new ‘til you change where you stand. I’ll throw you a rope, you know you’re just a fellow prisoner of hope. Prisoner of hope." he sang, glad that no one else was listening besides her.

[media]

[/media]

Chelsea stopped singing, and grinned. When he stopped too, her smile widened even more. "You're so good at singing!" She exclaimed, reaching over and squeezing his hand reassuringly.

She nodded. "Of course I do!" She exclaimed and squeezed his hand again. Before she could say anything more the bell rung, signalling the ends of their class. All of their classes for the day. She sighed. Her favorite class had gone by faster than she wanted, and all of her leash favorite classes were the longest.

He smiled softly to himself and packed up. He sighed softly and stretched. "I need a nap." he said with a yawn. "So you ready to come to my place? We could just play Mariokart or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back