• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings arter Search (looking for people serious about RPing)

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality

Hey guys! I'm A lecto :P and I'm looking for some partners that are serious about RPing, basically someone who is willing to read my whole thread and lives up to the listed expectations and you can expect me to follow them as well. I won't expect something that I, myself wouldn't be living up to as well. :)

Expectations and some things about me (sorry it's kinda long):

- Be skilled enough in English for me to understand you.

- try to respond once a day or at least once every two days.
I understand it sometimes takes longer to squeeze time into your busy life to respond so if you tell me it will take longer I am okay with that and I promise I will do so as well.

- I am ditch friendly.
If you don't like the RP, think we have too different styles or just want to try out a different idea tell me and I won't be mad at you. Please be the same. Not everyone has the same taste and thank the gods for that or life would be boring.

- Two small paragraphs or one big one is a minimum if you want to RP with me.
No one-liners, I can't stand them. I mean I understand sometimes you get writer's block or someone gives too little information for you to write much.

So if I give too little info (which is not likely to happen but hey who knows right?) tell me and I will change my post so you will have more to work with. And if you have writer's block tell me and you can have more time to come up with something. You don't have to respond as soon as you get my reply, you can take a day or even two if you need it but let me know up front if it's going to take you longer than that. After five days without warning, I will consider the RP dropped.

- If we decide to come up with an idea lets work on it together instead of just one doing all the work.
It's going to be so much more fun if we both give our opinions, wishes and suggestions as well as like the idea we come up with. Rping, in my opinion, is supposed to be fun as well as a way to improve my writing but most of all for me it's not just a temporary hobby but a passion that had been with me for a long time so far.

- sorry if I come off as a jerk with those requests I am really not, its just that I had many RP’s die off (on other sites and forums) because the expectations weren't clear, too little communication or other reasons of the sort. I like OOC conversations so I am okay if you want to comment about the story or what you want to change/add...But if you dont want to chat in the OOC I am totally okay with that as well.

Also if I don't like something you suggest I will let you know as gently as I can since I know how much some ideas mean to their writer, I also won't be taking on more then three 1x1 Rps so that I can give my best for them. Also, my writing skill depends a lot on how much I like the story I am writing so I won't take on stories I don't like because I know they won't be well written.

I am open for your opinions and tips on how I can become better at RPing or writing so feel free to tell me what you think of course, you don't have to if you don't want to do so, that's up to you.

All in all communication and honesty is key. If you don't like something let me know and we can either change it or drop it. Don't go into the RP knowing you won't like it, don't be too afraid to tell me, I don't bite, I promise :P. If we communicate we can find something we both like or if not there is nothing wrong with that. I am sure there are some perfect partners for every person out there you just have to find them. It doesn't mean any of us are bad at what we do, it just means we have to keep looking for someone that fits us better :)

Genres I like:

** = Love it

* = Like it

Fantasy**

Supernatural**

Modern / Realistic**

History (ancient Greece and Rome mostly but also other times, not the totally accurate type, LOVE it)**

Romance**

Drama**

Thriller / light horror* (but ** if the story is good)

Mystery*

Crime (if the idea is good enough)*

Adventure**

Sci-fi (for fun, not the serious type)*

Historical Fantasy**

Time travel

Stuck in the past

Other Worlds

Switching bodies

Switching bodies with people from history or another world

Fairytale based stories

Ancient Greek mythology

Forbidden romance

Arranged marriage

Long quests

Wuxia like stories (won't be too accurate since I am not Chinese but I just love it!)

Ideas inspired by Kdramas, anime, tv series... (but I don't usually do direct fandom or canon characters)

Unlikely couples

rivals or ’enemies’

Dislikes:

Too much fantasy (dragons, dinosaurs alive, pink elephants) unless the story idea is good enough to catch my interest.

Godmodding and other stuff like that (let my character react to yours instead of you controlling MC’s actions and vice versa)

When people just ditch the RP without telling me and then I wait...and wait... and wait...

Pairings (I don't do dominant roles, semi-dominant is okay but I hate those labels, just let the characters be who you want them to be :)):

MxM, MxF, FxF are all okay as long as I like the idea for it.

** = I love

* = I like

no stars= its okay

Genie x supernatural being (demon, vampire, witch, fae, elemental, demi god, merfolk,...)*

Genie x prince*

Witch x supernatural being *

Witch x witch hunter*

God/dess x God/dess**

God/dess x demi God/dess**

God/dess x supernatural being**

Royalty x warrior/guard**

Royalty x Mythical being**

Roaylty x Supernatural being**

Royalty x Royalty**

Royalty(prince,emperor...) x male bride** (by that I mean a guy posing as a female bride, MxM)

Vampire x supernatural being**

Demon x supernatural being**

Gifted Human x Supernatural*

Gifted human x cop*

Gifted human x Gifted human

Vampire x Vampire Hunter*

Demon x Mermaid/man

Vampire x Witch**

Forbidden Love**

Arranged Marriage*

Fake Relationship

Fairytale based**

More will be added when I think of them but if you have any you want to suggest to me I am totally okay with that.

Some ideas (more will be added and some could change):

IDEA 1:

One is a prince/princess with power and a bad reputation of being cold and cruel that is based on mere rumors and is not accurate at all. The other is a powerful son/daughter from a family of world renown warriors who had protected the royal family for generations and who can control a mysterious power. He/she isn’t a warrior at heart or in appearance.

One day a demon infiltrates the palace and steals the emperor's heart, becoming the new consort. The empire suffers and the emperor slowly starts getting sicker and sicker as the demon keeps stealing his energy without anyone's knowledge. The warrior's son/ daughter runs into the demon when she feeds and sneaks away to find the prince and warn him. Together they must embark on a journey to find an ancient relic that is capable of banishing the demon from the empire. Will they be on time? As they overcome various obstacles and oppositions they get closer to finding the relic and closer to each other.

IDEA 2:

One is an outcast by choice, he/she lives deep in the mountains, living in a small house where they hide what they are from others and follow their passion for herbs and healing magic.

The other is a prince/ess that is on a quest to find the worlds greatest healer to heal him/her of a curse as well as accompany him/her on his/her quest to find a mythical being who’s blood can save the dying emperor’s life both not knowing that the healer is the being they are after, they meet and decided to try and find the being to save the emperor and so prevent a war.

As they get closer to each other and the truth both realize they will have to make a very hard decision, let the palace royals kill the healer and save the emperor or try to find another solution while risking the emperors death causing a war to break out in case they don't return on time from trying to find another way to save him.

-More will definitely be added when I think of them. There will be ideas for different genres as well as pairings.-

What my 1x1 CS usually look like:

Photo:

Name:

Nickname or alias (optional):

Sexual orientation:

Species:

Other (anything else you want to add, it's optional):

If you are interested in RPing with me let me know by sending me a PM and if you have Ideas of your own you want to try you can introduce them to me as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back