• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CherryHill High

Should I make this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CellistCat606

Lucky Claw
So I have an idea for an Rp I would like to start but I would like to see anyone's opinion first

My idea is that it is a school for people with powers or with different races besides human (so original), but unlike all the other high schools a couple of plain old humans got swiped into the bunch accidentally. The bad news is the high school is supposed to stay hidden from normal humans so they need to *cough* eliminate them *cough*. The people wanting to eliminate them is most staff, students who want money (for each student found the finder gets $1000 and of course anyone in their way will have to be eliminated).

So is this something I should create or should I scrap it, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note - you'll get loads more people for this type of rp if you're willing to do it at casual level. I've been in both types of rp for a fantasy high school roleplay, and far more people are up for a Casual style. I know you're quite new to RpNation, so if you'd rather stick with Simple for now that's fine, and I'll be happy to support you of you decide to take it to a higher level. :)

I quite like this idea!

As @Becauseroleplay stated of the level of the roleplay, I also back up their idea due to the fact that alot more people will be interested to join and you'll also capture a bigger range of different people to your roleplay!

I think it's a great idea but I have been joining quite a few today and I don't know how many will stick. If they all pick up I may not have time for this one.

I mainly want to commend you on managing to come up with an intriguing twist to a standard plot. It's not always an easy thing to accomplish!

I'm interested in this idea. I'll probably sign up by tomorrow at best but otherwise, hope the rp goes good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back