• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cheers, love! (Always open!)

Katarina

Diamond in the Rough
The Cavalry's Here!

That's right, you heard me. I want to do some Overwatch.
Looking for something more involved, so say around 2-3 paragraphs per post?
I would love to add in some romance, but I don't want to just jump right into it.
I want some development. I really want to create a story and not roleplay just for romance.

Here are my preferred pairings. OCs are cool too, but I like to stick to the characters for myself.
(I put the characters I prefer in bold)

Widowmaker x Tracer
Amelie x Tracer
Widowmaker x Mercy
Amelie x Mercy
Mercy x Pharah
Moira x Mercy

I generally stick to FxF (because it's what I know and it's what I'm good at), but I'm open to anything and everything as long as we can create a story together.
As for plots, I don't have any specific in mind. For Widowmaker, I love the idea of rehabilitation as a main theme.
If you have any plots in mind, then please let me know!
Even if you just want to talk about Overwatch and not actually rp, PM me!

Let me know if you're interested!
xxKatarina

(Also, my bnet is Jekka#11477 if you want to play sometime!)​

I could do Tracer for Widowmaker x Tracer ;) Would you send me your discord please?Im new and cant send PM just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back