• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chatting with strangers

Characters
Here

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
My thoughts right now: Hmm... this temp apartment needs some work and decoration. It'll take a little bit of time before I can receive visitors. Also, there's the matter of the snacks as well. I have a long day tomorrow.

Just copy paste some images and do some mental gymnastics and violร ! A perfectly good meeting place! Now, for the snacks while I wait for the guest...

1613204254449.png

Chloe walked with her head up in confidence down the crowded streets in the city. She was dressed in tight black leather, sunglasses and had tattoo's peaking from under her long sleeves. Her hand ran through her pale blonde near white waist length hair. Her lips pressed together in a tight, crooked smile.

Then, the oddest thing happened that made her pull her sunglasses to the bridge of her nose. A door appeared. She looked around but no one seemed to notice.

Her head tilted to the side as royal blue eyes studied it. Slowly she walked over to it and knocked twice.

*No one in the years I've been searching has got her face right. However this would be her hair color and body figure*

Attachments

• Hair Makeover_ 20 Blonde Hair Colour Ideas.jpeg
    Hair Makeover_ 20 Blonde Hair Colour Ideas.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1
When I hear the knocks on the door, I turn my head away from the counter where a plate of macarons sit.

20210213_160148.jpg

"I'll be with you in a moment!" I yell out as I turn on the hot water for the tea. For a moment, the room phases out for a bit before returning solid. Weird things like that can happen when there are two visitors at the same time. Though, the spatial-temporal distortions occur when nobody is around, usually. After moving the macarons onto the small table, I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hello!" I welcome warmly, "I was thinking that there would be a visitor today! Would you like to come in?"

Chloe eyes gazed beyond the door to a well dressed man walking mindless along; head down reading a newspaper and sipping on a cup of cheap coffee.

A slight frown emerged upon her face before shifting into that of curiosity. "Were you expecting me?" Her attention turned to a seemingly friendly yet mysterious host. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you. I've been alive for quite sometime though. Perhaps I don't recognize you?"

"Ah, no. We've only just met now. And I wasn't expecting you in particular, just somebody. Uh... it's kinda random who this door drops on me," I reply, thinking of the other guest my parallel self is having trouble with. "Ah, it might be bit suspicious for a door to drop out of nowhere, so... let me quickly explain the situation. I'm kinda of a... inter-dimensional traveller who just wants chat with people across the multi-verse. Oh, and I'm also not God." I cough a bit. "Sorry if I'm being a bit awkward or something. This is my first time having a meeting like this." I scratch my head and give an awkward smile.

Chloe laughed softly. "Are you sure you're not God? I feel like that's something he might say." It wasn't surprise but rather amusement that brimmed her eyes. "Alright my interdimensial traveling friend. I could use a talk with a stranger." She grinned a fanged smile. "Don't worry, love. I won't bite."

"Oh," I mutter. "Uhm... okay." I try to give my best smile as I give a small bow, "Ah, come in," I say as I step aside from doorway, revealing the Seoul cityscape. "The water's boiling, so feel free to take a seat."

Chloe walked through the door. Her eyes scanned her new reality. Doing what was asked she found her way to the couch. It was soft and welcoming. "Your house is quite lovely." She visibly relaxed.

"Well, it's actually not my house," I say as I close the door. "It's actually a projection of a room I saw in a picture. I chose this room since it looked cozy." I walk towards the counter and begin waiting for the tea to boil.

Chloe tilts her head. "I see. In that case, you chose a very lovely photograph." She sniffs the air as a sweet aroma fills her nose. "May I ask what type of tea we will be drinking?"

"Ah, it's green tea, the bag version," I mention, "with blueberry macarons." I eye the woman carefully, "so... umm... what are you exactly? If you don't mind, of course."

"Would it be rude of me to inquire for a dab of honey and teaspoon of sugar?" She asked while pushing the sunglasses into her hair. "I'm a vampiress with day walking abilities who works as a mercenary." She offered the information nonchalantly. "I was trailing a man who didn't particularly deserve to be alive." She shrugged. "However, there is always time for tea with an interdimensional traveler."

"Indeed, " I nod, "It's also interesting for me to meet with a mercenary vampire." I give a slight chuckle. "You wouldn't imagine the kind of stuff they write about you guys, none of it good, in the dirty, hanky panky type of stuff. I haven't read that type of stuff, but dear Lord, I can imagine it's weeeeeeiiiiiiird." As I say that, the tea begins to boil. "Water's a ready." As I take out a cup and a tea bag, I ask, "Ah, about your mark, while I can't help you with him, I can easily refund your missing time. It's easy enough to send you back in the timeline as if you've only spent a minute here." I set the cup of tea in front of her. "Here."
20210213_160601.jpg

Chloe gave a polite nod thank you. "You peaked my interest. What exactly are mortals saying about my kind?" She sat back with a crooked smile.

"I sadly don't know much, but the folks write tons of romances about them. Though, maybe I might be wrong about those things." I shrug my shoulders, "Though, the little I hear about vampires usually revolve around that kind of stuff. I would prefer to stay out of them. Sorry for asking, but could we perhaps jump out of this topic even though I suggested it?"

"First of all, what is your world like? Given that there are vampires, is there magic of some sorts?"

"Oh dear," I say as I take a look around. "We're about to be cut off. I'm sorry but this will be a bit abrupt." With a blink of an eye, the woman is back where she was before she entered. This time, however, in her hands is a small white box and a to-go cup with the little tea tab hanging out from the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back