• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ChatRoom Rp

Tall Bear

It’s time to stop

A NEW ROLEPLAY!

AAH!

JOIN IT!!!!

Lol, no, but seriously. Basically, the plot of this new roleplay, which has been named ChatRoom, is that five high schoolers are in a Suicide/Depression ChatRoom together, and the five have just graduated from school about a month prior. They've never met eachother out of the ChatRoom, but they know they went to the same school. So Since they're are now technically 'Adults' they decided to schedule a meet up, so they could see eachother irl. The meeting place and time will be established by the characters in the roleplay. There are three positions left! First come first served. But be sure you can post your character quickly so we can start up quickly, and be active. This is also a casual roleplay, so keep your comments at least pretty detailed. If you'd like to check it out, give a visit to @MissingBolt 's profile, or snoop around in my recent postings of you wish..

I hope to meet some new peeps!

~Potato

Last edited by a moderator:
.-. as far as I know counting me and you theres still 3 spots....

*feels awkward even though its his RP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back