Chat

Fordees character obsessed with Lewyn and likely to drag him off to the corner and force him to have sex

Lol. Poor Lewyn. Ooooh. Is she the girl who has probably have an incestous relationship with her dear bro And why is she Roland's enemy? 

She isn't really his enemy, though I guess you could say any annoying young person is Roland's enemy.

By attending this dinner, Roland brings a whole other meaning to "keeping your enemies closer" then.  Considering a few feet from him are a bunch of giggling girls. xD  

By attending this dinner, Roland brings a whole other meaning to "keeping your enemies closer" then.  Considering a few feet from him are a bunch of giggling girls. xD  

If only I would have known that when I was writing my last post! Roland would have had another thing to be angry about, damn it!

If only I would have known that when I was writing my last post! Roland would have had another thing to be angry about, damn it!

Is it weird every time I think of Roland getting angry at young people I imagine Fred Flintstones angrily shouting "yabajaba!"?  xD  (as opposed to his happy "yabbadabadoo!")

0b7c1b20f856414818087a95d65d46fe.jpg

Is it weird every time I think of Roland getting angry at young people I imagine Fred Flintstones angrily shouting "yabajaba!"?  xD  (as opposed to his happy "yabbadabadoo!")

0b7c1b20f856414818087a95d65d46fe.jpg

Put Fred in some medieval clothing or armor and you've essentially got Roland. You know, except Roland is a ridiculously handsome 62 year old.

Put Fred in some medieval clothing or armor and you've essentially got Roland. You know, except Roland is a ridiculously handsome 62 year old.

Fair enough, though Roland's handsomeness pales in comparison to the glory that was Walder Tully.

So is everyone else's.

T_T RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try and get a post up later but I managed to procrastinate on doing a History Essay which is due in tomorrow and will likely be working on that most of the day ;_;

Apologies for my sudden disappearance and recent hiatus. 

A small personal crisis took me off the site without much notice, and when I left, I didn't expect I'd be returning. Things are now improving and I feel I can to return to the site in a smaller way. Unfortunately that doesn't include this story, which is amazing but also takes time to play properly that I simply don't have (especially with my many faces). I may stick my head around the corner now and then to see how events unfold, but from here on out I won't be a part of them.

The King can breathe safely, for the Handmaiden Conspiracy is over.  ^_^

Goodbye friends, and thanks for your welcome.

Will try and get a post up tonight.

@Hypnos

When are you thinking of moving it onto the next day, things have seemed to considerably slowed down so I was wondering if it would be better to set a limit for how long we stay to a single time?

I don't mean to sound like I am rushing everyone but I feel that the long periods of waiting were something that hurt the last RP.  At least the very slow progression of it.  I was thinking of suggesting more of a variable schedule for things but as they come along.

For example since we are talking about the Northern Feast right now we would agree that the feast would end at a certain time OOC and then the rest of the feast would be decided on how the characters were interacting at a time.  For example if two characters got along at a feast then they would likely have grown a bit closer whereas if two characters got into a confrontation then they would have a bit of a disdain for each other.

Just a thought though.

I don't mean to sound like I am rushing everyone but I feel that the long periods of waiting were something that hurt the last RP.  At least the very slow progression of it.  I was thinking of suggesting more of a variable schedule for things but as they come along.

For example since we are talking about the Northern Feast right now we would agree that the feast would end at a certain time OOC and then the rest of the feast would be decided on how the characters were interacting at a time.  For example if two characters got along at a feast then they would likely have grown a bit closer whereas if two characters got into a confrontation then they would have a bit of a disdain for each other.

Just a thought though.

Don't worry, and it's a fair point. RP's that stagnate don't last long. I'm happy to do whatever to help conserve momentum :)

Will try and get a post up tonight.

@Hypnos

When are you thinking of moving it onto the next day, things have seemed to considerably slowed down so I was wondering if it would be better to set a limit for how long we stay to a single time?

I'm currently dealing with a few things IRL right now so I'm not really going to be around a whole lot for a week or so. If you'd rather speed things up before then you guys can sort out the joust between yourselves (none of my people are competing anyway)

@TheTraveller  Tyrik and Edwyn are both NPCs, so feel free to do their responses in the future if you want ^_^  Love the jabs lol, though I would say the font color's a little hard to read in nightlyfe xD  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back