Chat

Is there any bad characters right now?

Don't think there are any good or bad characters (if you mean morally speaking).  Most are after their own interests and of their houses, so things aren't as... cut and dry as say, usual high fantasy. :/  

Don't think there are any good or bad characters (if you mean morally speaking).  Most are after their own interests and of their houses, so things aren't as... cut and dry as say, usual high fantasy. :/  

Well the Lannisters are clearly bad in the show right? xD But yeah I get what you mean. It's not like Lord of the Rings xD  

Well the Lannisters are clearly bad in the show right? xD But yeah I get what you mean. It's not like Lord of the Rings xD  

Well, I mean, they take questionable actions to be sure, but one could say that the Lannisters (at least with Tywin) were really just looking out for their own, even if that meant murdering children and stuff :/  

Well, I mean, they take questionable actions to be sure, but one could say that the Lannisters (at least with Tywin) were really just looking out for their own, even if that meant murdering children and stuff :/  

Ehh yeah you are right but Jamie is clearly evil right? 

Ehh yeah you are right but Jamie is clearly evil right? 

I would say Cersei's closer to true evil, since she's pretty self serving.  However, she does care about her children a lot so there's that.  Jaime at least has a weird sense of honor, and by the end of Dance of Dragons he's changed into a much more humble and wise man than in the beginning of the series.

I would say Cersei's closer to true evil, since she's pretty self serving.  However, she does care about her children a lot so there's that.  Jaime at least has a weird sense of honor, and by the end of Dance of Dragons he's changed into a much more humble and wise man than in the beginning of the series.

I see. I am only a beginner on the show as I am still in Season 1 episode 7 But I am glad that guy changes for better xD  

I see. I am only a beginner on the show as I am still in Season 1 episode 7 But I am glad that guy changes for better xD  

Well, it wasn't like he had much choice lol.  It's cool about just starting, welcome to the world of Ice and Fire! :D    We're going by the books here in this RP, so feel free to ask any questions here and/or check out the wikia ^_^  

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/

@JustWhipIt

Ya, I need some brothers and sisters for Jasper

Also, Jasper will be in King's Landing trying to find a bride for himself

@Greenbriar

I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for that with the upcoming royal wedding.

Is there any bad characters right now?

I think it really depends on how you classify bad. I'm sure most characters have done some less than great things, but I don't think anyone will end up being fully evil.

I mean, it will make it easier to deal with them later if we don't get along well

I mean, it will make it easier to deal with them later if we don't get along well

I suppose you really don't care about your poor family. Though I'm sure Lady Baratheon will dislike you missing her cousin's wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back