Chat

They say he is Azor Ahai/Stannis Baratheon reborn, but rather than a sword of light, his fists are light. If the rumors are true, the Shadowlands are no more: Ser Pate hath brought down its dark fortresses with his fists of light. Soon Valyria will be cleansed as well.

giphy.gif
tumblr_mmp6o0vIzL1sqghjko1_500.gif

RPnation is all I need.

Yup, have had to help defend against Dornish raiders as part of his duties :P
lol not to many of those left since Cayden tried to keep good relations but no one is naive enough to say you can stop all dornish raids, theirs a lot of bloodshed between those houses

lol not to many of those left since Cayden tried to keep good relations but no one is naive enough to say you can stop all dornish raids, theirs a lot of bloodshed between those houses
I mean Vickon stopped the iron born from raiding Westeros, but then again he is probably more respected than Cayden(not saying Cayden doesn't have respect from Dorne)

That or the Houses of the Stoney Dornish simply gave the Martell the proverbial middle finger to their backs and continued the raids anyways *shrug* Especially those around Starfall :P

I mean Vickon stopped the iron born from raiding Westeros, but then again he is probably more respected than Cayden(not saying Cayden doesn't have respect from Dorne)
Caydens well respected and has done much to bring the houses closer together (Like marrying into house Fowler who once has major grudges against the martells) But i dont doubt he has enemies, even the iron born don't have the same kind of infighting as the Dornish at least one a larger scale, individuals fight all the time but mostly, mostly, houses dont have the same level of grudges as those in Dorne
That or the Houses of the Stoney Dornish simply gave the Martell the proverbial middle finger to their backs and continued the raids anyways *shrug* Especially those around Starfall :P
If they openly funded the raids Cayden would have taken some kind of action, but more quietly he might have shrugged his shoulders a bit, he understands when some things are more trouble then their worth

Caydens well respected and has done much to bring the houses closer together (Like marrying into house Fowler who once has major grudges against the martells) But i dont doubt he has enemies, even the iron born don't have the same kind of infighting as the Dornish at least one a larger scale, individuals fight all the time but mostly, mostly, houses dont have the same level of grudges as those in Dorne

If they openly funded the raids Cayden would have taken some kind of action, but more quietly he might have shrugged his shoulders a bit, he understands when some things are more trouble then their worth
Uhhhhm, Vickon pretty much had to deal with the aftermath multiple civil wars and reunite the iron born. I think there would have been more division in the Iron Isles than there is in Dorne.

Why does this RP not have a Rasputin type character? Some priest from out of no where who insists he needs to have sex (according to God), and has magic healing abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back