Chat

Mion Mion

Can you explain to me the legend and mythos of King Arthur, Lancelot, and Mordred?

Archon Archon is a terrible Englishmen and is incapable of saying his people's lore.

giphy.gif

Mion Mion

Can you explain to me the legend and mythos of King Arthur, Lancelot, and Mordred?

Archon Archon is a terrible Englishmen and is incapable of saying his people's lore.
Anything in particular you want to know? Arthurian stuff is quite extensive.

But to put it briefly. Lancelot has an affair with Guinevere, then Mordred betrays Camelot. Lancelot and Guinevere get all pissy and blame themselves for it, Lancelot then gets even pissier when Guinevere dies. There is a lot of different versions of the story and sources. But I'm about to head off now so sadly can't really get into it with you.

I can have Kermit come over to the Tully box if you want.
I mean, so long as he's not busy, that could work: Dhalla, Rosyn, Marianne, and Tytos will be over at the Box. Lucas and Alyssa are also walking about the grounds looking for the competitor's tent, where Axel is preparing for the melee. (Just editing post now). So pick wherever/ whomever you'd like Kermit to chat with (This goes for any other character meandering about).

I mean, so long as he's not busy, that could work: Dhalla, Rosyn, Marianne, and Tytos will be over at the Box. Lucas and Alyssa are also walking about the grounds looking for the competitor's tent, where Axel is preparing for the melee. (Just editing post now). So pick wherever/ whomever you'd like Kermit to chat with (This goes for any other character meandering about).
Yeah, Kermit would be in the royal box with Prince Jaehaerys but I'm sure they would let him go see his family.

Yeah, Kermit would be in the royal box with Prince Jaehaerys but I'm sure they would let him go see his family.
And if they say no, we'll just have the family come to visit him instead XP (I'm kidding: I don't know how much the Royal family would appreciate a horde of Tully's intruding in on their personal box).

I might in the future. i'm a bit interested in it, I won't lie. But, I have like 14 books to read in the mean time.
What are you reading?
I just picked up the first world of time instalment the eye of the world. I don't know why I picked that first because I'm reading the last kingdom and the dark tower after. I'm dumb.

VzsZYwL.jpg

Replace the Witcher book with The Time of Contempt and the list is basically the same.

I'm half way through some of those books. Only a portion through others. Some I haven't started, others I haven't touched in awhile. I am very loose with my reading.

This is also a pic from December. Or something. I had to blur out my dirty laundry.

What are you reading?
I just picked up the first world of time instalment the eye of the world. I don't know why I picked that first because I'm reading the last kingdom and the dark tower after. I'm dumb.
Also. What installment of the what? I'm not familiar with that series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back