Chat

I noticed a theme among the CS's recently, so what House do you think the good old Desert Fox would belong to?

Erwin_rommel.jpg

The Desert Fox? I believe you just showed a picture of one of the sons of the honourable House Tarly.

I feel like if Rommel's character had his faceclaim's personality, it would be really unlikely that he had grown up under Luther Tarly (given the Lord of House Tarly's personality :P)

I feel like if Rommel's character had his faceclaim's personality, it would be really unlikely that he had grown up under Luther Tarly (given the Lord of House Tarly's personality :P)
I don't know what you're trying to insinuate about the honourable Lord Tarly but whatever it is I don't like it...

I don't know what you're trying to insinuate about the honourable Lord Tarly but whatever it is I don't like it...

In my defense, does Lord Tarly not dislike anything except being able to personally cut the heads off of his enemies/Dornishmen? XD

I'll have you know Lord Luthor is a very caring individual, he appreciates many things... like nature and stuff...

Oh, by all means. In other words, he hates anything contrary to nature and pursues their destruction for the restoration of the balance of life

... like Dornishmen, or his enemies. XD

That moment when you were reading the GoT comic and noticed that Catelyn Stark looked like she's in her late 20s rather than late 30s and couldn't blame Littlefinger for being pissed that Ned got her instead of him :/

TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt (tagging you due to attractive redheads #_#)

So what's going on in the RP
A lot. The first day of the wedding started. I'm not the best to explain it all though, sorry.
I'm not sure if this was intended by the artist, but looks wise, comic Cat >>>>> comic Cersei (and, at risk of blaspheming here, comic Cat > TV Margaery :| )
I've always held the belief in the books that;

Cersei > Margery > Melisandre > Danaerys >= Cat > Ygritte > Asha > Any Dornish woman

A lot. The first day of the wedding started. I'm not the best to explain it all though, sorry.

I've always held the belief in the books that;

Cersei > Margery > Melisandre > Danaerys >= Cat > Ygritte > Asha > Any Dornish woman

That's fair. My mind was just blown that Cat looked like that in the comics after having five kids. I mean, most people don't look like that before five kids, let alone after :|

On that basis alone, Ned should be smiling all the time. (I mean, I guess he would if his brother and father didn't both die, but then if they didn't, he wouldn't be married to Cat, so... catch 22? :/ )

That's fair. My mind was just blown that Cat looked like that in the comics after having five kids. I mean, most people don't look like that before five kids, let alone after :|

On that basis alone, Ned should be smiling all the time. (I mean, I guess he would if his brother and father didn't both die, but then if they didn't, he wouldn't be married to Cat, so... catch 22? :/ )
Ashara Dayne >>> Cat

Ned had reached the sacred garden. He gazed upon Nirvana itself. Nothing can compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back