Chat Your Heart Out!

mammon.

𝘴𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡-𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘒𝘷π˜ͺ𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Feel free to chat here to your heart's content to discuss shipping, ideas, and more!

Any ideas for the plot are sent in PM's to the Moderator (Me).

Β 

Welcome~!

Β 

Please wait patiently while I get all the information for the RP up, I'll let everyone know once characters can be posted - But until then, feel free to chat or ask any questions in the Questions thread! β™₯\

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finally have information on what a Socius is, guys! Feel free to read it! ^^

Welcome, @SKUsagi!

The RP is still developing, but you can feel free to look around until then ^-^

I did it! I'm done so far, so you guys can definitely get to character creation now!

Welcome, guys! <3

@commanderproton

You posted your character in the wrong thread, dearie...

I reposted the character sheet in the correct thread this time, so I guess the other one can be deleted with your mighty GM powers.Β 

Alrighty it's noon for me now, so I'll be adding a list of electives and clubs now~!

Now that I've had time to look this over I can safely say I'll be working on a character today~

Β 

Hey guys!

So before I ask my question, I wanna clarify that "Room Number" for anyone playing teachers, is for their dorm - Which is also 0-30. That will have clarification very soon so everyone else will know in the future. Characters are looking good so far! I'll get to completely reading any finished ones soon, and until then I wanna ask if anyone has any suggested clubs for the RP?

I don't know if I could really post anything as far as friends or crushes or anything, because we haven't started playing yet. Β We don't know who these characters are in-game. Β We can't know yet, even by profiles, if our characters are going to get along or not. Β 

As far a clubs go, I know my character would like an Art Club and a Gymnastics team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back