Chat Room

I'm also tempted on a new character, someone like who i have now, just, more backstory and less school shiz.

I'm keeping Umeko!  Will move her profile over tonight.  :3 I might update some things

So I gotta be honest, the periods of week+ long radio silence don't really fill me with much confidence. I really want this to go somewhere, but...well, yeah. :/

I bet it will, It just needs a little nudge, that's all.

I've been waiting for the others to see if they respond and it seems like there is another person still working on their character. Anyway so the others haven't said anything yet so i'm going to go ahead and fill up spots then we can start. If there is someone who has not responded that you think I should tag and try again let me know.

I stayed with the last one and tried to help push it through but it didn't work and I am willing to do that again if need be. However my policy is I won't keep trying unless at least one other person is in it with me.

I'm making a charger later tonight, a male... If that's okay? I can tell people are a little on edge around here...

@ThatDove

@Calm

You guys are the only ones left. I'm giving you two days to respond if I don't hear anything then I'm going to assume you are not interested anymore.

Hello, I'm sorry it looks like I wouldn't be able to partake in this roleplay anymore. Unfortunately I will have my exams next week :( and I will be very busy. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back