Chat Room

Given it's set in Japan I'd imagine a bit of everything. They have a lot of the crazier machines over there that are just too expensive to import overseas. I'm really, really jealous. ; ;

actually, I just read over your charactwr again and the fact he has a kid might actually work out with her.....

Hm....Thats actually pretty interesting lmao. If you'd like I can pm details?

Unless your character had a thing for mine before they parted lmao. He's a free agent now and has had time to get over the loss but he's got a kid. So who knows lmao.

could be interesting. especially considering she'd never have said a thing about it when she was younger but she's more than likely to jokingly bring it up now.

actually, I just read over your charactwr again and the fact he has a kid might actually work out with her.....

Hm....Thats actually pretty interesting lmao. If you'd like I can pm details?

pm away!!!

Im a newbie in this RP so I dont have any relationships right now so if anyone would like to make one or have any ideas,

feel free to PM me ^_^  

Dont worry, I wont bite <3

Gonna be busy for a while but will get to work on relationships tomorrow I suppose. If anyone has ideas they think would be fun feel free to shoot them my way~

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless your character had a thing for mine before they parted lmao. He's a free agent now and has had time to get over the loss but he's got a kid. So who knows lmao.

um when she said relationship she I think she meant what was their relationship like when they were kids. This rp is remade and we had relationships worked out from when the friends were kids

um when she said relationship she I think she meant what was their relationship like when they were kids. This rp is remade and we had relationships worked out from when the friends were kids

Hush you lol

I finished writing up how their firendhsip was in the past. Can you take a look at it and tell me if it is alright or not.

Alright fam. Ill checj right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back