• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Chat of the Roleplayers~

I do have a question yall. Do you all think that the powers are picked by one of the five abilities or encompassing the ability to learn all of them or only some?

Yeah, I saw that as well and was a bit worried I assumed wrong. Is there a certain way we'll be doing it? I figured that they would be able to learn all skills, but would be especially talented with one in particular.

And it's not about the appearance, it's all about that content, haha!

I do have a question yall. Do you all think that the powers are picked by one of the five abilities or encompassing the ability to learn all of them or only some?
I think having a good amount of skill in only one is the best, but perhaps the characters can use some others to a limited degree?

I had in mind that most cars would be able to use the basic skills out of the five and that some would learn at least one of the higher ones if not all of them for cats like leaders, deputies and medicine cats (knowing healing techniques unlike others) so y'all had it right to a degree. I think that that explains why people have specifics so I will take it as that from now on, but just cause someone is most skilled in the pyrokinetic combat does not mean they aren't able to use fire aura and such

I'm right here. I am going to send messages to everyone telling them to respond by tomorrow.

Did we ever get word from the others? I'm happy to create more characters if it's necessary to keep the RP going.

Did we ever get word from the others? I'm happy to create more characters if it's necessary to keep the RP going.
Logo messaged back. I am still waiting from the other two. Do not overwhelm yourself with characters. I am giving until tomorrow and I will respond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back