• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Chat of the Roleplayers~

Cat page is linked above and characters are open to be made. It is a first come first serve rule applying for ranked positions.

I have interest in creating a half-clan cat with the ability to control and manipulate electricity. Perhaps a mixture of Duskclan and Blazeclan.

Would that be acceptable?

I have interest in creating a half-clan cat with the ability to control and manipulate electricity. Perhaps a mixture of Duskclan and Blazeclan.

Would that be acceptable?
It would need to be a mixture of dusk and Mud for both earth and Air, but yes. I can allow that. I will add it to the abilities list.

I also added a spot for ability. I will try and post a cat tomorrow, but I have to drive 7 hours to go to a graduation. I'll take the crappy laptop with me though.

Oh shoot. I didn't realize someone went for electricity yet..... Um. Is there a possibility to create an apprentice that's a necromancer? Something they haven't really gotten control of/learned much about yet but can use to reanimate deceased animals (starting with the very small such as birds and mice). Maybe as a result of a Light/Shadow or Earth/Shadow pairing?

Oh shoot. I didn't realize someone went for electricity yet..... Um. Is there a possibility to create an apprentice that's a necromancer? Something they haven't really gotten control of/learned much about yet but can use to reanimate deceased animals (starting with the very small such as birds and mice). Maybe as a result of a Light/Shadow or Earth/Shadow pairing?
Let me look into this and guys remember that the half bloods are forced to keep their powers a secret since most will get kicked out if it is found out they have an ability. Fogstar cqn be an exception since, as leader, he would now be able to be open about his power, but the clans take it as he has shunned the half bloods even more than them.

Let me look into this and guys remember that the half bloods are forced to keep their powers a secret since most will get kicked out if it is found out they have an ability. Fogstar cqn be an exception since, as leader, he would now be able to be open about his power, but the clans take it as he has shunned the half bloods even more than them.

Ok, thank you!

Ok, thank you!
So I think I can accept this with these five abilities (and I will be providing abilities for all these half bloods to make sure there is a good balance.

Death sense, Pain Suppression, Motor Skill Manipulation, Life Force Absorption, and, finally, Undead Manipulation.

The downfall to this ability is that it really doesn't have much of a fighting force to it until the end of their training as well as their abilities are rather dangerous in using if the user is good cat. Motor Skill Manipulation is something seen in both water and shadow users (though a tad different), so I would make them the child of mud and dusk.

Now I have to get on the road, so my characters might not be up for a few days since I have a graduation to be at, but great characters so far.

I'll be making at least one more character soon - perhaps two. Just haven't quite had the chance to get to it!

I am about to start the first post today. I got a sprained ankle and was trying to make it better, but it won't get over fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back