• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Boldians = French+Anglo Saxons in one, Galds = Celts, Fyrdians = Scots, and Dyrnwald = Ireland.

Okay I'll be writing a bit for another RP or two for now and give me da ping and I'll write whenever that comes up 🫡

Okay I'll be writing a bit for another RP or two for now and give me da ping and I'll write whenever that comes up 🫡
No problem. When you have time just read the main posts so far and I will be back after I get done running Legend of the Five Rings.

Hey Lorsh, just to confirm. Is Lord Buckell offering to pay homage and fealty to the Barony of Berngard instead of the Barony of Myre?

He is offering to take up arms against his liege, but I'm not certain on what the implications are and want to confirm.

Hey Lorsh, just to confirm. Is Lord Buckell offering to pay homage and fealty to the Barony of Berngard instead of the Barony of Myre?

He is offering to take up arms against his liege, but I'm not certain on what the implications are and want to confirm.
he will provide an oath

Guys, I forgot to release my hostage lol. I think the terms were to hold onto him until the evacuation/surrender of Cwywallen?

Ok so I reread it and the deal was actually he becomes my hostage and surrenders all the territory in exchange for free passage of all Knights and men out of Cwywallen, which I have done. Now I still need to figure out what to do with him. What do you guys think? Lord Bradorian Lord Bradorian Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Lorsh Lorsh

he looked at you funny
I would think so! I just stole his land, wealth, vassals, and lordly inheritance. It would be strange if I did not catch a few unfriendly looks from him but even so that's no way to treat a nobleman in my care!

I'll probably just do the standard thing and ask for Ransom. But what do I do if his Dad pleas poverty because of me taking all his territory?

Who dis? I genuinely have no idea cause I don't really read other people's stuff tbh.
I got a hostage after I won the battle of Godsbridge when negotiating the surrender of the newly conquered territory. Now I need to decide what to do with him since giving him back after letting everyone else go free wasn't actually something I had to do as part of the deal.

I mean... if he doesn't have land or money, then he's just an extra mouth to feed.
He's got arms and armor. His men called him Sir so presumably he's been knighted, he could easily enter service with another Lord. If his father refuses to ransom him, I'll simply force him to renounce any claims from him or his children to the territory I conquered in exchange for his freedom. Then he can either take up his sword as one of my Knights or I'll like exile him to Dyrnwald or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back