Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Agreed.

Yeah I agree seems like some fun matchups here. Looks like the Red Wings are doing just fine without Bertuzzi there although I think I happened to see Kessel there now after a check on something else during the last trade deadline roster check.

Oh yeah lol. I remember that now with those old Kings teams your guy was on for 21. Tough on the kings haha but sounds like the Gm went rebuild then with that roster gutting. Sabres added some guys on 1 year deals it looked like after losing me, guys like Goose and some others of similar overall to him to help fill the gap while adding more expectations on Eichel, Rienhart, Oloffson, Monahan and Cozens and whoever else I might be forgetting at the moment of who’s still there. But yeah, interesting to see the difference now. Haha

Yeah agreed haha rip Sabres.

Nice! (Playing some goalie BAP I mean) too bad on the potential torching by Boston in TD gardens to start it off though lol.
Oh that's pretty cool. Interesting stuff right there.

Yea definitely the GM went into some sort of a rebuild when I left after my third year with 'em and right after winning that cup with them.

Still funny to me to see Eichel on those Sabres haha.

And speaking of a torching, that's literally exactly what happened lmao. I got absolutely slaughtered by Boston's offense (Ducks defense sucks a ton man, where tf is my D????) I let in 4 goals on 7 shots, which is obviously awful. The coach pulled me at the way end of the first period and put Gibson in net, who immediately got scored on by Boston the first shot they took on him. Ducks defense is just awful so seriously, this one isn't ALL on me and my goaltending.

Oh that's pretty cool. Interesting stuff right there.

Yea definitely the GM went into some sort of a rebuild when I left after my third year with 'em and right after winning that cup with them.

Still funny to me to see Eichel on those Sabres haha.

And speaking of a torching, that's literally exactly what happened lmao. I got absolutely slaughtered by Boston's offense (Ducks defense sucks a ton man, where tf is my D????) I let in 4 goals on 7 shots, which is obviously awful. The coach pulled me at the way end of the first period and put Gibson in net, who immediately got scored on by Boston the first shot they took on him. Ducks defense is just awful so seriously, this one isn't ALL on me and my goaltending.
Haha nice and interesting gming there.

Yeah it’s odd lol. Hopefully in 23 you can have updated rosters while still experiencing the draft process and etc like that Reddit guy you shared a post from mentioned. I prefer the draft process route personally as long as alternatives can be done to get different teams to take you. It’s weird seeing outdated stuff like Eichel on Buffalo haha.

Ouch lol. That’s a rough night in goal but really sucks the Ducks haven’t got the defense to help out more. Don’t recall who’s on your BAP roster if you shared that one, I know the Kraken roster has been shared and mentioned but idk about the Ducks. But off the top on BAPS I had during those experiments with draft process, I can’t recall too many guys that could be shutdown defenseman quite yet. A few quality vets for depth, some young guys developing at similar overalls of 80ish to slightly higher but can’t recall who was top line there atm. But yeah that’s tough to endure in Boston.

Felt like Jack Campbell tonight lol.
Lmao ouch that’s rough

Haha nice and interesting gming there.

Yeah it’s odd lol. Hopefully in 23 you can have updated rosters while still experiencing the draft process and etc like that Reddit guy you shared a post from mentioned. I prefer the draft process route personally as long as alternatives can be done to get different teams to take you. It’s weird seeing outdated stuff like Eichel on Buffalo haha.

Ouch lol. That’s a rough night in goal but really sucks the Ducks haven’t got the defense to help out more. Don’t recall who’s on your BAP roster if you shared that one, I know the Kraken roster has been shared and mentioned but idk about the Ducks. But off the top on BAPS I had during those experiments with draft process, I can’t recall too many guys that could be shutdown defenseman quite yet. A few quality vets for depth, some young guys developing at similar overalls of 80ish to slightly higher but can’t recall who was top line there atm. But yeah that’s tough to endure in Boston.

Lmao ouch that’s rough
Yea that'd be cool. Annoying having to play without the updated rosters and the weird glitched roster when you go thru the draft instead of jumping right into the NHL.

Idek man, this Ducks team just sucks. Awful defense and 0 offense. Big win for that Boston crew over us for sure lol. Rough night already....

Playing a game in the Bell Center right now against the Montreal Canadiens. Flawless 1st period for me where we actually scored 4 and I let in 0. Then we choked and the Canadiens came back to get 3 goals in the second. Third period now.

Yea that'd be cool. Annoying having to play without the updated rosters and the weird glitched roster when you go thru the draft instead of jumping right into the NHL.

Idek man, this Ducks team just sucks. Awful defense and 0 offense. Big win for that Boston crew over us for sure lol. Rough night already....

Playing a game in the Bell Center right now against the Montreal Canadiens. Flawless 1st period for me where we actually scored 4 and I let in 0. Then we choked and the Canadiens came back to get 3 goals in the second. Third period now.
Agreed. It shouldn’t have to be like that at all. Should be one of the more fluid and simple enough adds for them but idk. Maybe I’m expecting too much from EA with these wishes and fixes lol. (Sports games developers in general tbh)

That’s unfortunate though. Ducks playing accurate to their rl situation and rebuild it appears. But yeah haha that’s tough.

Nice! Seriously well done there! Ouch on the comeback from the Habs though wow. They came back hard in the second period.

I was going to join in with the goalie BAP experience tonight. But…. My files luck has hit again my goalie BAP file is missing. SMH. I don’t get it, unless i missed a precautionary step or save that im not recalling rn, I don’t get it. Looks like other files are there. Maybe one of the save and exits kicked it out? Idk. Backups keep regenerating as expected but maybe it has to do with that…. Just thinking aloud in the moment, as I look at this annoying issue and file luck I seem to have from time to time. Looks like I’ll have to remake a goalie and try again here, definitely want to achieve the goalie exp and skill improvement in 22 even while it could be torturous at times haha.

Maybe it was server issue related this time….??? Idk. Just thought about that as it was there before today’s issue with servers I had experienced.

Agreed. It shouldn’t have to be like that at all. Should be one of the more fluid and simple enough adds for them but idk. Maybe I’m expecting too much from EA with these wishes and fixes lol. (Sports games developers in general tbh)

That’s unfortunate though. Ducks playing accurate to their rl situation and rebuild it appears. But yeah haha that’s tough.

Nice! Seriously well done there! Ouch on the comeback from the Habs though wow. They came back hard in the second period.

I was going to join in with the goalie BAP experience tonight. But…. My files luck has hit again my goalie BAP file is missing. SMH. I don’t get it, unless i missed a precautionary step or save that im not recalling rn, I don’t get it. Looks like other files are there. Maybe one of the save and exits kicked it out? Idk. Backups keep regenerating as expected but maybe it has to do with that…. Just thinking aloud in the moment, as I look at this annoying issue and file luck I seem to have from time to time. Looks like I’ll have to remake a goalie and try again here, definitely want to achieve the goalie exp and skill improvement in 22 even while it could be torturous at times haha.
Looks like a good night in Montreal for us. We scored once in the third to make it from a 4-3 lead to a 5-3 and then I held down the fort for the rest of the period. Montreal emptied the net and we scored an EN goal making the final score 6-3. Big win for me. Much needed for my confidence lmao.

Also wtf???? That's so wack what the hell. That's seriously messed up wtf. I have no clue at all why that's happening to you and your files are disappearing! That doesn't happen to me at all, that's odd.... Must have been a glitch or something idk. Do you have autosave off by any chance? Just trying to think of any possible reason that this could happen lol. Sorry about that tho, that really sucks. :/

Maybe it was server issue related this time….??? Idk. Just thought about that as it was there before today’s issue with servers I had experienced.
I dunno. That's so damn odd that your files are deleting/not saving by themselves. So odd....

Looks like a good night in Montreal for us. We scored once in the third to make it from a 4-3 lead to a 5-3 and then I held down the fort for the rest of the period. Montreal emptied the net and we scored an EN goal making the final score 6-3. Big win for me. Much needed for my confidence lmao.

Also wtf???? That's so wack what the hell. That's seriously messed up wtf. I have no clue at all why that's happening to you and your files are disappearing! That doesn't happen to me at all, that's odd.... Must have been a glitch or something idk. Do you have autosave off by any chance? Just trying to think of any possible reason that this could happen lol. Sorry about that tho, that really sucks. :/

I dunno. That's so damn odd that your files are deleting/not saving by themselves. So odd....
Nice! Great win and confidence boost for you there in Montreal. Ducks showed up in support this time around and helped out more.

Thanks Bro. It sucks for sure, I’ll have to double check the devils/Kopitar build as maybe I slipped on that one for auto save but for the most part after the first exp I had with this issue, ive been mostly good at making sure it’s turned off and just save and exit as a paranoid precaution to avoid any issues. Though maybe I’m taking the wrong measure there. But yeah it’s frustrating, it’s gotta be a glitch or something out of my control at this point. Files have been fine with other BAPS except for the original defenseman way back when but til tonight no issues at all.

But like you mentioned it could have been auto save related if not a glitch of a different sort. Lol. I know I was trying to be extra careful with that feature.

Yeah it’s really odd. Guess on one hand if I try to look at the positive if any, I’ll have a do over at goalie (practice wise) and some interesting BAP storylines again for this goalie run. Habs and backing up Price was kinda cool though. A good fit all things considered and story potential there.

Nice! Great win and confidence boost for you there in Montreal. Ducks showed up in support this time around and helped out more.

Thanks Bro. It sucks for sure, I’ll have to double check the devils/Kopitar build as maybe I slipped on that one for auto save but for the most part after the first exp I had with this issue, ive been mostly good at making sure it’s turned off and just save and exit as a paranoid precaution to avoid any issues. Though maybe I’m taking the wrong measure there. But yeah it’s frustrating, it’s gotta be a glitch or something out of my control at this point. Files have been fine with other BAPS except for the original defenseman way back when but til tonight no issues at all.

But like you mentioned it could have been auto save related if not a glitch of a different sort. Lol. I know I was trying to be extra careful with that feature.

Yeah it’s really odd. Guess on one hand if I try to look at the positive if any, I’ll have a do over at goalie (practice wise) and some interesting BAP storylines again for this goalie run. Habs and backing up Price was kinda cool though. A good fit all things considered and story potential there.
Most certainly good for my tiny fragile goalie ego lol.

Yea that sucks. Glad to see your other files are ok and intact tho.

Yea sucks that you gotta start over because backing Carey Price up on the Montreal Canadiens was pretty cool, but I guess like you said looking at the positives and at the bright side, you get to restart and who knows, maybe get drafted to a better team. Still sucks to lose that file tho....

Most certainly good for my tiny fragile goalie ego lol.

Yea that sucks. Glad to see your other files are ok and intact tho.

Yea sucks that you gotta start over because backing Carey Price up on the Montreal Canadiens was pretty cool, but I guess like you said looking at the positives and at the bright side, you get to restart and who knows, maybe get drafted to a better team. Still sucks to lose that file tho....
Yeah that’s always a nice boost. Goalie is a tough spot to play haha.

Yeah same here, thanks.

Yeah that was a nice spot and good squad to play on. Was enjoying that team. Yeah trying to take the positive side of extra practice leading up to the draft and following regular season. No idea of what will happen with this new one, but maybe the Habs will pick me again or somewhere equally interesting and good. But yeah still sucks tho

Yeah that’s always a nice boost. Goalie is a tough spot to play haha.

Yeah same here, thanks.

Yeah that was a nice spot and good squad to play on. Was enjoying that team. Yeah trying to take the positive side of extra practice leading up to the draft and following regular season. No idea of what will happen with this new one, but maybe the Habs will pick me again or somewhere equally interesting and good. But yeah still sucks tho
Yea man.

Let me know what happens with ur new goalie BAP and if you make one. I'm interested to see which team you get drafted to this time around.

Yea man.

Let me know what happens with ur new goalie BAP and if you make one. I'm interested to see which team you get drafted to this time around.
Yeah I’ll do that and update you. Starting the creation progress now after eating dinner and deleting the new back ups to clear it up some more. Same hopefully I can fair a little better with the lower league teams haha.

Oh wow, Kings don't wanna go down in this series easily. Nice.
Oh yeah! I like this showing by the kings. I want to see them push this to seven games personally, make a long and good series of this one.

Yeah I’ll do that and update you. Starting the creation progress now after eating dinner and deleting the new back ups to clear it up some more. Same hopefully I can fair a little better with the lower league teams haha.

Oh yeah! I like this showing by the kings. I want to see them push this to seven games personally, make a long and good series of this one.
Oh nice! Glad to see you back at it with making a new goalie BAP! :)

Can't wait to hear about it!

Yea, gg Kings.

Oh nice! Glad to see you back at it with making a new goalie BAP! :)

Can't wait to hear about it!

Yea, gg Kings.
Yeah! I definitely want to experience this BAP as a goalie and overtime hopefully be somewhat decent haha. But definitely getting back at it! Time to see what happens next in this chapter of Goalie life.

Cool! I’ll keep ya posted. I’ll even it out this time and make this American goalie hit the memorial cup. Give two builds apiece for those two leagues.

Yea agreed. Gg Kings. Holding strong in game 4.

Yeah! I definitely want to experience this BAP as a goalie and overtime hopefully be somewhat decent haha. But definitely getting back at it! Time to see what happens next in this chapter of Goalie life.

Cool! I’ll keep ya posted. I’ll even it out this time and make this American goalie hit the memorial cup. Give two builds apiece for those two leagues.

Yea agreed. Gg Kings. Holding strong in game 4.
Yea that's cool! Me too with my file here.

Nice! Can't wait to hear about it and see where you ultimately get drafted to.

Yea nice, don't let the Oilers run away with the series, Kings.

Yea that's cool! Me too with my file here.

Nice! Can't wait to hear about it and see where you ultimately get drafted to.

Yea nice, don't let the Oilers run away with the series, Kings.
Nice! Keep me posted with that goalie BAP, will be interesting to see how it goes for you. Ducks gotta get better at some point to help you out.

Will do! Low-key those Winnipeg Ice jerseys and their logo looks nice! Hadn’t really noticed them before or some of these other teams in the memorial cup route. A few others too look pretty cool imo as I roam through each league and team.

Agreed! Can’t let that happen haha.

Nice! Keep me posted with that goalie BAP, will be interesting to see how it goes for you. Ducks gotta get better at some point to help you out.

Will do! Low-key those Winnipeg Ice jerseys and their logo looks nice! Hadn’t really noticed them before or some of these other teams in the memorial cup route. A few others too look pretty cool imo as I roam through each league and team.

Agreed! Can’t let that happen haha.
Of course. Season is almost coming to an end it seems. Idk if we will make the playoffs, haven't really checked. Our winning record is eh, it's ok. Might be a wild card spot or something if we are lucky.

Ah Winnipeg Ice huh? Nice! Seems legit. Best of luck there. Wonder where you'll get drafted to.

Yep.

Of course. Season is almost coming to an end it seems. Idk if we will make the playoffs, haven't really checked. Our winning record is eh, it's ok. Might be a wild card spot or something if we are lucky.

Ah Winnipeg Ice huh? Nice! Seems legit. Best of luck there. Wonder where you'll get drafted to.

Yep.
Oh, hitting postseason hey nice. Well, least your in the hunt but tough if missing out of the playoffs.

Yeah was between them and the Hamilton bulldogs for me. But yeah hitting the Ice with the Ice squad, thanks. I’ll let you know where the draft situation ends up this go round.

Oh, hitting postseason hey nice. Well, least your in the hunt but tough if missing out of the playoffs.

Yeah was between them and the Hamilton bulldogs for me. But yeah hitting the Ice with the Ice squad, thanks. I’ll let you know where the draft situation ends up this go round.
Yea. Even if we DO make the playoffs, I highly doubt I'll be playing much. Gibson runs the show here in Anaheim, I highly doubt I'll be starting in net in the playoffs.

Solid choice, and at the end of the day, ur choice of team in the lower leagues doesn't matter at least.

Yea. Even if we DO make the playoffs, I highly doubt I'll be playing much. Gibson runs the show here in Anaheim, I highly doubt I'll be starting in net in the playoffs.

Solid choice, and at the end of the day, ur choice of team in the lower leagues doesn't matter at least.
Yeah true, a bright spot for the young Ducks is making it atleast. But that’s true, Gibson likely will be taking the main ice time in the playoffs in Anaheim if you guys do make it.

Yeah true. A minor detail in BAP, mainly a way to familiarize myself with these teams I suppose haha. Can’t say I’ve ever seen any of these teams play in rl or would get much opportunity to see them.

Yeah true, a bright spot for the young Ducks is making it atleast. But that’s true, Gibson likely will be taking the main ice time in the playoffs in Anaheim if you guys do make it.

Yeah true. A minor detail in BAP, mainly a way to familiarize myself with these teams I suppose haha. Can’t say I’ve ever seen any of these teams play in rl or would get much opportunity to see them.
Turns out we are 11th in the league. So we have a very good chance of making the playoffs if we don't slip these last few games lol.

In the middle of a good game in goal for me in Arizona.

Yea definitely, little minor detail. Good way to get ur feet wet too as a goalie by playing those few games as a minor league goal tender.

Had a great night in Arizona! Made a lotta good saves! 6-2 win for Anaheim! I'm still mad tho because I let up a stupid goal with 3 seconds to go in the 3rd.... Could have had a night where I let in one goal for the first time in my career lol. Still a big win tho. Also the one other goal I let up was a dumb one too, took a weird bounce off a skate and into the goal off of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back