• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Characters

spd7693

So, here I decided to post every character I create. At least for modern settings, which I want to focus on for now.

I will give you the characters below. All of them will have their bio. All I want to know is if I should post other family members of them - siblings, parents or cousins - here as well.

Joey Melkins
Valerie and Clement Melkins met when they were in college. As a family home they bought a small house in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada. It's notable to say that Valerie's lineage had some interesting genes. Her father was 6'5 in terms of height and her grandfather was even 6'8. That could easily mean their children would inherit their genes. Same as some interesting things from Clement's lineage.

Their first child was a girl, named Audrey. When she was born, it was obvious that she was an albino, which made her look much different from her entire family. Joey was born two years later. Their childhood in Steinbach was full of fun, especially in the winter. Both learned to skate almost a bit after they had learned to walk and talk. They even enrolled in a school for ice dancing whenever they became eligible. Both also played ice hockey, but only with their friends when it was winter.

About when she became 11 years old, Audrey noticed she was having a big hormonal overflow and had already began to look more like a woman than like a girl. She also started outgrowing a lot of the other boys and girls, even at her age. Only her brother, Joey, could handle that in the ice dancing lessons. Eventually both decided to stop towards the time she was 15 and he was 13. Then was when Joey's height and physical strength were starting to show. That made him more and more interested in ice hockey. He enrolled in the local hockey academies, but still was keeping close track on school.

At age of 18 Audrey enrolled to study in the United States. She eventually graduated accounting. Due to her albinism and constant exposure to books and computer she has some problems with her eyesight, which means she often wears glasses while working, driving or watching TV.

As for Joey, he kept on studying. At the time he was a teenager he was playing for the Steinbach Pistons and when he became 18 the Manitoba Moose offered him to play in the AHL. However, his life would change at the age of 20 when he was called up for Canada for the Winter Olympics. The latter happened in Lyon, France. Canada finished with a Gold Medal with Joey Melkins becoming the tournament's top scorer! He was playing as a center. This made a lot of NHL clubs monitor him and want him in their squads.

Screenshot (22).png
A portrait pic of Joey.

Screenshot (21).png
One of Joey's usual attires - black shirt with red pants. He rarely wears the red suit jacket and the tie, but does sometimes if it's something very formal.

Screenshot (23).png

Sometimes he also wears a more casual jacket and jeans.

Extra info:
  • Age I'm starting him at: 20
  • Birthday: January 27th (Star sign - Aquarius)
  • Height: 6'7 (Or if you prefer so - 201 cm)
  • Weight: 182 LBS (Or 82.5 kg)​
  • Position: Center​
  • Team: Undecided yet​
  • Persona: Sarcastic with big sense of humour. Almost always with a smile and in a good mood, regardless the problem. A good motivator and often described as a helpful person. Romantic as well. Never smokes, nor drinks alcohol. Doesn't drink even coffee and soda.​
A few notes - you can see his traits in Sims 4 are Active, Romantic and Self-Assured, partnered with a Bodybuilder aspiration. In Sims 3 he would have had the traits Athletic, Brave, Flirty, Good Sense Of Humour and Hopeless Romantic with the Sports Superstar aspiration. Since there is no Brave and no Good Sense Of Humour in Sims 4, I found Self Assured to fit well for those two.

Screenshot (33).png
Portrait pic of Audrey. As you see she has pinkish-violet eyes and white blonde hair (couldn't have tried better, sorry), which indicates her albinism.

Screenshot (32).png
Yeah, she is a giantess with big... Let's not go that way. She can't help the way she is.

Screenshot (34).png
Another point of view, in profile.

Screenshot (31).png
Another attire of her.

• Age I'm starting her at: 22
  • Birthday: August 9th (Star sign - Leo)
  • Height: 6' (Or if you prefer so - 184 cm)
  • Weight: I don't like judging a woman's weight, the pic shows enough
  • Persona: With big sense of humour just like her brother. Always with thoughts just in place. A very friendly person. Sometimes she is seen as a carreerist, but she is always ready to prove wrong. Just like her brother she never smokes, nor even drinks alcohol.
You can see her traits are Genius, Ambitious and Good with Friend Of The World aspiration. In Sims 3 she would have had Charismatic, Good, Good Sense Of Humour, Genius and Workaholic with the CEO Of A Major Company aspiration. I saw no Workaholic in Sims 4 and that's why I picked Ambitious.

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    497.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back