Characters & Such Pt. 2 - Mei

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Hi !! A REALLY long time ago, I made a Character Thread that I dearly loved. However, that was in the old site. So now, I want to continue something new on here! If you'd like and don't mind all of the stupid bbcoding in words, then feel free! 

The link:

Now, for my new and FINAL character before I start making my novel:

17-1.png

Another Pic of Noah Han:

im-siwan-is-an-actor-viewed-by-millions.jpg

Name: Noah Han

Korean Name (last name first): Han Noah (Wasn't given a Korean Name)

Sexuality: Bisexual (brink of homosexuality)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 156lbs

Appearance

The Life of Noah to Now

The Personality of Noah

Anything Extra About Noah

Noah has puffy, thick, soft brown (black tinted) hair. It's soft and a bit shaggy. His monolids is complimented by his velvet brown colored eyes. His gaze looks soft and comforting, he gives a gentle look. Luckily he can get away with not keeping his brows at their best at times since they're hidden by his somewhat curly bangs. From afar, Noah has a semi-muscular built. Most of his muscles are covered by either long-sleeved shirts, hoodies or sweaters. He rarely wears short sleeved shirts unless it's boiling hot outside, but he really loves long-sleeved clothing. He stands straight and tall with skinny, sturdy legs.

(Unlike the rest of my characters) Noah was born in America. He was raised Korean though. He went to an American school, went to a Korean church. He spoke Korean at home, and English at school. He became very fluent in both languages because his parents were extremely strict on him. He has no brothers or sisters. In his early childhood years, Noah was sociable with all of the kids. He never really had any problems with any of the children. He was raised proper and respectful towards others. As he was starting to get older, things were getting a bit harder. His parents started fighting with each other. His mother walked out on him and his father when he was eight because she found a new lover. Who was also a woman. It shocked him quite a bit because his parents raised him not to like the same sex. For a long period of time, he denied the fact that his mother was a lesbian. It bothered him, plus his father would always give him a hard lecture about the whole gay topic. Once Noah went to high school, everything changed. Not only was he interested in girls, he had a deep love interest for his best friend. However, once his best friend found out, he told the whole school and was made fun of. Noah couldn't take all of the bullying just because of his feelings. He tried denying everything by having one-night stands with the girls in his class. But the rumors never really stopped. It really upset where he wanted to switch schools. Once his Senior year came around, he met another guy. He fell in love with him as well and this man taught him how to stand up for himself. He took this advice and used it for his career. He wanted to stand up for others as well, so he thought that becoming a cop would help. In College, his relationship with a guy had failed due to various reasons. Causing Noah to spin out of control with emotions. He felt so lost, not knowing what to do. He just put all of his emotions to the side and kept working. Occasionally having hook-ups with guys and gals. But other than that, he doesn't get himself involved in serious relationships anymore. He hates the pain of relationships and just doesn't want to be bothered with it, especially if he's trying to become a cop. Once everything is together and he becomes what he wants to be, he feels that he could look for relationships again. Now, Noah moved to New York. There he's still training to become an officer. There, he can file papers and give information and his thoughts on certain cases to his future co-workers. He's focusing on becoming the brains in the field, he's not truly the hands-on type but he can handle a gun for himself. He lives in a run-down apartment by himself and is still alone to this day.

~Noah is a quiet, contempt, and a bit of an upset guy ~He's still trying to figure out his feelings but he mainly bottles up everything ~To this day, he is still hesitant in talking about his mother ~He refuses to see his mother and does not contact her ~Even though he tries to be serious, he knows when he can have a good time and tries not to be a stick in the mud ~Noah has a bi-polar personality. At times he could be really happy and enjoying the moment but once something changes, his attitude can change as well

~Noah has no tattoo's but has a scar from when he was bullied. He got into a fist fights and there's scars on his knuckles. ~He tries to stay fit but he enjoys junk food and alcohol ~He is a bit strict on the law. He rarely lets anything slip ~Noah is actually a really good cook.

Alright ^^ That's my character. I hope you all like him. All of my character will appear in my series soon. I'll keep everyone updated!! 

Noah is supposed to be known as what he is now.

When/If he is used in role-plays, his story/life will develop more. I'd rather keep his character into making his life having multiple possibilities instead of it looping over and over again.

Noah is available for a more realistic role-play. (Pm me if interested).

All criticism is welcome via PM or here.

Noah is open to be used in role-plays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back