Character discussion [Chrysanthemum Petals in Rain]

So I've been picking my brain lately, and I'm pretty much drawing a blank on what to play (since in a couple more mods Rob is taking over for a stint as GM).

Anyone have any cool ideas or suggestions?

I didn't say shiba. :-P you could in theory be from wherever or something right? My character has a minor obligation to the crab maybe you are a crab thingy. :-P

But, uh, not having a bunch of awesome ideas sry.

Hida berserker who thinks he's a yojimbo but at the first sign of combat full attacks and ignores his charge in a killing frenzy.

rcuhljr said:
Hida berserker who thinks he's a yojimbo but at the first sign of combat full attacks and ignores his charge in a killing frenzy.
Best. Yojimbo. Ever. Hiruma Ken v2.

MeekInheritEarth said:
Zoronos said:
rcuhljr said:
Best. Yojimbo. Ever. Hiruma Ken v2.
You could always pull out your Hida Berserker with softhearted idea.
I don't recall ever having that idea, but that would be pretty awesome. Therefore, I will claim it was my idea and take appropriate credit.

"RAWRRRR HIDA SMASH! Oh... crap. Sorry."

Rob and I were also discussing Asahina+Different School (Hida Berserker).

"I peaced the shit out of that guy."

Those both sound like awesome ideas. Also, I switched around some of my disads. Shiori now has true love with her sensei that she's been writing to.

So, I'm thinking Bayushi Bushi. Posted a quick draft character in the characters subforum. Happy to hear feedback / suggestions to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back