Advice/Help Character Creation: Mummy

Arynne

Salmon of Doubt
So, I'm building an Amenti character for a tabletop game, and since she's going to be an experienced, rather than a starting, character, the ST has assigned me twelve dots of Hekau. Since the PC is an artist with high Crafts, I put 4 in Amulets and 4 in Effigy. However, I've been going absolutely nuts trying to decide where to put the last 4. Nuts, I tell you!

On the one hand, Alchemy involves making shit, which is kind of her deal. On the other hand, Celestial gives her some offensive power, which, as a mummy in a chronicle with werewolves and vampires (it's one of those "kitchen sink" games the developers used to hate so much), she might need. On the third hand (let's imagine an Anansi is keeping track of this for us), the ST has hinted at a murder mystery, so Necromancy could be very useful. But on the fourth hand, Nomenclature would actually let her become stone, clay, bronze sculptures...

My brain has been going around in circles all day, when I'm supposed to be working. Help, please? :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back