Character chart

Name

Luxor de Angelino

Unknown

Male (technically genderless since he is an angel)

Sexuality

Heterosexual (Could be pan since he is technically genderless)

Being

Archangel

Organization, the color white and gold , ice cream , birds , flowers ,  and quite places
Dislikes:

Dishonesty, being betrayed, people who don't follow orders , and peanuts

Bio

WIP

Appearance

tumblr_mzu9qyRvTl1swtcono3_500.gif

True form:

d736c35efc1e6d46a7a71e7e35ed77ec.jpg

Weapon

88c69d49094acc476eb4ed4ada62f41b.jpg

Other

Principal of Luxor Academy

Last edited by a moderator:
Name

Jonetsu Yokubo

Unknown 

Female

Being (what are you?)

Succubus

(Certainly doesn't act like one.) 

Sexuality

Pansexual

Bio

(WIP...I have no creativeness today.)

Quiet

Being in control

Novels

Scented Candles

Dislikes

Stereotyping

Rude people

Sweating

Public places

Appearance

Vu3VHkB.jpg

Weapon

Her nails

A mace

Others

She's a assistant

Name

Jonetsu Yokubo

Unknown 

Female

Being (what are you?)

Succubus

(Certainly doesn't act like one.) 

Sexuality

Pansexual

Bio

(WIP...I have no creativeness today.)

Quiet

Being in control

Novels

Scented Candles

Dislikes

Stereotyping

Rude people

Sweating

Public places

Appearance

Vu3VHkB.jpg

Weapon

Her nails

A mace

Others

She's a assistant

YAY! A succubus assistant .

Me neither. I already sort of got a personality laid out for her in my mind but I kind of just make it up as I go too.

Also! Are we waiting on teachers?

@Kisaki

Name

Izona Amos Makato / Izo Amos Makato

unknown

Izo:male, Izona:Female

Being

Panda demon/Soul collector

Izo: Milkshakes, sweets, pandas, videogames,

Izona: Spicy food , flirting , dancing , monster hunting , teasing

Dislikes

Izo: Working , being called small, homework , cucumbers

Izona: Being hit in the face , boring stuff , meetings , being called ugly

Bio

WIP

Appearance

un-go_33.jpg

84495210.jpg

Panda form

angrypanda.jpg

Weapon

Scythe.jpg

Others

Counselor , apart of the Elites, Monster hunting teacher

Both Izo and Izona have different past and personalities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a finnished character but I just need to draw them for the appearance. Should I post them now and add the drawing later or wait?

Name: Iroh Diablo

Power: Fire breath (When in dragon form)

Being: Owl-Dragon

m7MPfsGHyYiMHniAV57RjXjRglUE_SSrfaJcUL6OgjTohN7yrU4V-s-8dXEdaIsw1nxQNCJt6IUN7eJXW_BRr97OZDNsROQcXu2K4-KdTsdVFwKd7jZbHlNrPhxNrHzVjjmDrvGK

Height: 3 meters roughly 9 ft tall.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Iroh is a smart and cunning person and viewed as a loner but he would prefer friends.

Bio: Iroh's life was normal at first loving family and friends and everything was alright until he was ten. Iroh was jumping from tree to tree with his friends and brother when a sudden cliff edge came out of nowhere Iroh lept too soon and was falling off the cliff when he changed into an owl dragon and flew to his friends then changed back to a human. After that Iroh was always looked down upon and excluded eventually Iroh ran away and lived in the forest living off the land. When Iroh was in the forest growing he stayed in his dragon form living as it instead of his human appearance. When Iroh was fifteen he turned back to a human and left for his home to see if they still remembered him, When Iroh got there it turned out his family was gone so Iroh wandered and was eventually picked up by a nice family of werewolves. After staying with them for a while they told him about a place where he could learn more about his powers and that the alpha of the pack was a previous student there. Iroh asked them if they would fund his trip there to which they agreed Iroh turned sixteen as they were making the trip to the academy.

Dislikes: People, day, Early morning, and loud noises

Appearance:

hAU7MwAkrZWwKNWzbzshel3pIFZiXfAinEz9lmRmYQln2QCuQFBdvOFyoqJVQnFzmttLH04Y-Qmbw1sJmKolPky7xRZIsa9yPj6Lsejc74FkxUofxJK3f8VhkQYPLvGk4g6dDnc8

Weapon: A sling Iroh keeps in his pocket

Others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0&list=RDMMgxEPV4kolz0

(Also making a teacher as well if thats coolio)

@TaraSobiki @Kisaki

Accepted

Name: Iroh Diablo

Power: Fire breath (When in dragon form)

Being: Owl-Dragon

Height: 3 meters roughly 9 ft tall.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Iroh is a smart and cunning person and viewed as a loner but he would prefer friends.

Bio: Iroh's life was normal at first loving family and friends and everything was alright until he was ten. Iroh was jumping from tree to tree with his friends and brother when a sudden cliff edge came out of nowhere Iroh lept too soon and was falling off the cliff when he changed into an owl dragon and flew to his friends then changed back to a human. After that Iroh was always looked down upon and excluded eventually Iroh ran away and lived in the forest living off the land. When Iroh was in the forest growing he stayed in his dragon form living as it instead of his human appearance. When Iroh was fifteen he turned back to a human and left for his home to see if they still remembered him, When Iroh got there it turned out his family was gone so Iroh wandered and was eventually picked up by a nice family of werewolves. After staying with them for a while they told him about a place where he could learn more about his powers and that the alpha of the pack was a previous student there. Iroh asked them if they would fund his trip there to which they agreed Iroh turned sixteen as they were making the trip to the academy.

Dislikes: People, day, Early morning, and loud noises

Appearance:

Weapon: A sling Iroh keeps in his pocket

Others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0&list=RDMMgxEPV4kolz0

(Also making a teacher as well if thats coolio)

@TaraSobiki @Kisaki

So I only want one character but i cant choose between these two, a siren that can change between male and female at will, or a fire djinn (efreet).

So I only want one character but i cant choose between these two, a siren that can change between male and female at will, or a fire djinn (efreet).

Hmm...We already have two character that can change between genders so maybe the fire efreet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back