Character chart

Name: Saberfang Drake

Alias: Roy Drake

Age: Unknown, appears to be in the late teens. Has the intelligence of someone much older.
Being (what are you?): Werewolf

Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: "My adventures are over. I went from an orphan with nowhere to live to an adventurer meddling with dark magic. I am now very old, even though my body doesn't show it. And I am bone tired, literally. My bones feel a bit old. I still have the energy to adventure, but I think I will need to start up a new form to take apart of. I cannot keep on looking like this, with my bald head. Maybe orange hair? Call him Saberfang?" -Roy's Diary

"Wulf apparently is heading over to this academy, so I guess I'll accompany him through this dangerous looking school." -Roy's diary
Dislikes:
Appearance:  Orange hair (Base picture), Roy’s violet eyes a tall brawny physique, dragon tattoo on the left arm, and very large werewolf fangs. His hands have werewolf claws on them, though retractable, but still highly sharp.
Weapon:
Saberfang’s Falchion
Others:

NOTES: Due to the fact that this is a first creation of a new draft of my main character, this application is subject to change in the form of application updates. Yes, this is Roy Drake from Fantasy High. 

@KisakiDoes Saberfang (or Roy) recognize Kagami and Jack from the Fantasy High? If so, how are we going to cement their story?

Nope... let say this is a different timeline. Maybe some deja vu will happen :3.

Accepted

Just realized I accidentally named Saberfang after a World of Warcraft mob. Mind if I change his character name to Saberdrake?

Name

Mei Yuina

Unkown

Female (most likely genderless for her species)

Being

I honestly do not know for right now

flowers

pink

teasing

singing

punishing people

torture

Dislikes

Disobedience

traitors

dark colors

uncooked pecans

Bio

Mei has been a teacher at Luxor Academy for years. She is in charge of punishing students for crimes. She is also the detention teacher.

Mei also portals the school and watches for trouble makers.

Mei is also a close friend with Izona and Izo.

Appearance

MEMEME-Anime-MV-Character-Design-21.jpg

MEMEME-Anime-MV-Character-Design-13.jpg

001gKz7bgy6NTGfpzbE86071322.jpg

(I like the design , at least its more censored than the actual animation. )

Weapon

dark magic , whip , and her claws

Others

Kind of Bipolar. Nice ,but becomes aggressive at certain times.

Trashing Saberdrake. I realized that I didn't have enough character development in him. I'm putting in the normal Roy Drake.

Replacing Saberdrake:

Name: Roy Drake
Being: Werewolf
Bio:  Roy Drake was born into a family of Outlaws. His parents abandoned him at the age of 6 to go on a journey, and never came back. He spent the next 6 years in an orphanage, and then, at the age of 12, he set off to look for adventure and was found by Alan Frisson on a random trip, who brought him to the Professors of the Circle, and trained him. After finishing his apprenticeship, Roy continued his streak of adventure until he found Wulf with Darek. Upon their decision of bringing him to this academy, Roy demanded he came along to help Wulf, since the school looked dangerous.
Likes: Swordplay, lycanthropy, food, meeting new people, adventure, science
Dislikes: Water, vampirism, silver, most practices of werewolves
Appearance: Shaved bald head with a purple flame tattoo on the back of the forehead. Violet eyes, hollowed cheeks. Muscular and lean build, sharp nose, and cleft chin, tanned skin.

Battle appearance : An exceptionally tall werewolf with brightly glowing purple eyes, a mane of gray hair, and sharp and powerful claws
Weapon: Roy's Falchion (A heavy curved sword glowing with purple flame particles
Others:

• Theme A (Human): 

• Theme B (Werewolf): 

• Mind Blade (Ability): Roy can summon his falchion at will, or head to the location of it. Roy can also summon throwable mind blades which disappear upon Roy letting go of the blade, unless he wishes to throw it
  • Paralyzing Hug: Due to his large size, when Roy is a werewolf, he can pick up smaller people. He can also sink his claws into specific areas of the body, rendering the person immobilized.
  • "Screw it. Saberdrake blew up when I tried using him. I'll stick with Cyprian's medicines" -Roy's diary
  • "Ahh... crap. I think I forgot my ring at home. Oh well. How dangerous can Luxor be?" -Roy's Diary
  • Trash bin. I accidentally glitched something... Here's where I dumped it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Replacing Saberdrake:

Name: Roy Drake
Being: Werewolf
Bio:  Roy Drake was born into a family of Outlaws. His parents abandoned him at the age of 6 to go on a journey, and never came back. He spent the next 6 years in an orphanage, and then, at the age of 12, he set off to look for adventure and was found by Alan Frisson on a random trip, who brought him to the Professors of the Circle, and trained him. After finishing his apprenticeship, Roy continued his streak of adventure until he found Wulf with Darek. Upon their decision of bringing him to this academy, Roy demanded he came along to help Wulf, since the school looked dangerous.
Likes: Swordplay, lycanthropy, food, meeting new people, adventure, science
Dislikes: Water, vampirism, silver, most practices of werewolves
Appearance: Shaved bald head with a purple flame tattoo on the back of the forehead. Violet eyes, hollowed cheeks. Muscular and lean build, sharp nose, and cleft chin, tanned skin.

Battle appearance : An exceptionally tall werewolf with brightly glowing purple eyes, a mane of gray hair, and sharp and powerful claws
Weapon: Roy's Falchion (A heavy curved sword glowing with purple flame particles
Others:

• Theme A (Human): 

• Theme B (Werewolf): 

• Mind Blade (Ability): Roy can summon his falchion at will, or head to the location of it. Roy can also summon throwable mind blades which disappear upon Roy letting go of the blade, unless he wishes to throw it
  • Paralyzing Hug: Due to his large size, when Roy is a werewolf, he can pick up smaller people. He can also sink his claws into specific areas of the body, rendering the person immobilized.
  • "Screw it. Saberdrake blew up when I tried using him. I'll stick with Cyprian's medicines" -Roy's diary
  • "Ahh... crap. I think I forgot my ring at home. Oh well. How dangerous can Luxor be?" -Roy's Diary
  • Trash bin. I accidentally glitched something... Here's where I dumped it.

Accepted ;)

Name: titan thrust

Age 16

Gender male

Being (what are you?) goliath

Sexuality bysexual

Bio: I am a goliath of pure birth and by that I mean I was born in Texas. Honestly people just think I'm a big guy not reading to far into it but I'm also very strong abnormally so as in during foot ball I broke a few limbs on accident and not I need this school

strength

Honor

poontang

weaponry

Dislikes

"modern" art

people who think they are better than me

Appearance

claymore__kilt_and_priest__by_nasumaru-d37rg92.jpg

Weapon: Claymore, 1911

Others

Name: titan thrust

Age 16

Gender male

Being (what are you?) goliath

Sexuality bysexual

Bio: I am a goliath of pure birth and by that I mean I was born in Texas. Honestly people just think I'm a big guy not reading to far into it but I'm also very strong abnormally so as in during foot ball I broke a few limbs on accident and not I need this school

strength

Honor

poontang

weaponry

Dislikes

"modern" art

people who think they are better than me

Appearance

Weapon: Claymore, 1911

Others

Accepted  ; )

Name: Prof. Troy Sharp

Being: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Bio: Troy was a highly powerful magic user, using pyrokinesis throughout his life, and attended several magical schools to control his fire. After taking these classes, he used magic in his everyday life, until he somehow managed to burn his own leg with his own fire. When Troy got his teaching degree, he immediately went to get a job at a supernatural academy.

Likes: Magic, defensive fighting, Mongolian cuisine, travelling, teaching, fire

Dislikes: Offensive fighting (Though he forces himself to do it at times), cold, shields, and dogs.

Appearance: 
fireybirthintines.jpg

Weapon: Defensive cane 
shillelagh.gif

Others:

• Pyrokinesis: Troy can manipulate fire at will
  • Theme: 

Name

Ryo Sentrale

Male

Being (what are you?)

Deava Dragon (1/3 God, 1/3 Dragon, 1/3 Human)

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Bio

The grandson of Shiva, Hindu God of Destruction, Son to a Elder Dragon and Demi-God. Ryo is what happens when you say, "Hey guys, let's throw a descendant of godly heritage and a Phantasmal Beast into a bed and see what happens!". SInce he was born, Ryo was a powerhouse, his energy already cascading all around him, and his parents wouldn't let him forget that, raising him to be a warrior that fights for the righteous and protects what he loves......Too bad his grandfather, Shiva, god of destruction, remember that guy, decided to help raise him and Ryo turned into a battle crazy, girl chasing, authority clashing, delinquent. However, even through all the idiocy, the teachings of his mother and father pulled through, as no matter where he went, Ryo would do what was right

As he grew older, Ryo was take from place to place by his grandfather, to learn of all the cultures, history, and magic that enveloped the world he lived in, plus he got to fight wicked enemies, so that was a plus. One day Ryo and his grandfather stopped in a land where Ryo met a old man that noticed Ryo's beastly ways and decided to teach him patience and virtue....And since that didn't work, he taught him a badass fighting style instead.

After years of traveling and fighting against beasts and gods alike, Ryo was finally taken home where his parents finally had enough of his idiocy and decided to send him to a place where he could learn true kindness and compassion, if not, well Luxor Academy has one additional delinquent now.

Fighting strong opponents, Girls, Alcohol, Girls, Surprisingly protecting people, Girls, Manga, Sleeping, and did he mention Girls?

Dislikes

Authority figures in general, Pretty boys, Studying, ending a fight too early, and for some reason, the japanese pantheon

Appearance

(Ryo Human form, 6 feet tall)

Trae 1.jpg

(Ryo Daeva Form, 7 feet tall)

Trae god mode.png]

(Ryo Dragon Form, uh...big)

Trae Full Dragon Form.jpg

Weapon

THESE HANDS BRUH!!

No, but seriously, Ryo is extremely capable in hand to hand combat which includes:

Street Brawling: Nothing like using your instinct

Pro Wrestling: Ryo's go to when brawling, he enjoys incorporating suplexes, power bombs, and etc in his move set. Mostly because he saw it on TV once

Boxing: Nothing like a good ol' fashioned Dempsey Roll

Shotokan Karate: Enjoyed learning to pierce people with his hands.

Renewal Taekwondo: Worst comes to worse, kick them in the face

And finally, Ryo has access to abilities that he learned from his parents, grandfather, and mentor:

Partial Transformation: Ryo can transform parts of his body to either his daeva armor or dragon scale to increase his attack and defense.

Ki Channeling: Ryo has trained his inner energy to the point where it can boost his attacks and even be fired as energy beams, though he rarely uses those.

Shining Fist: Gold Exaburst: A martial art where Ryo focuses his energy to his arms, where different colored armor will cover his fist and arms, with each color corresponding to a different technique. Red: Speed, Silver: Piercing, Black: Breaking, Gold: Final Stage

Others

As strong as he is, Ryo's godlike strength is also a crutch. Since he relies on his natural given abilities, Ryo is prone to underestimating his opponents, where it can lead to defeats. He also isn't good with skilled fighters, who rely on skill rather than brute force, making him think, which he hates doing. And finally, as much as he loves girls....Ryo has never had a girlfriend, so that should be fun.

Name

Ryo Sentrale

Male

Being (what are you?)

Deava Dragon (1/3 God, 1/3 Dragon, 1/3 Human)

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Bio

The grandson of Shiva, Hindu God of Destruction, Son to a Elder Dragon and Demi-God. Ryo is what happens when you say, "Hey guys, let's throw a descendant of godly heritage and a Phantasmal Beast into a bed and see what happens!". SInce he was born, Ryo was a powerhouse, his energy already cascading all around him, and his parents wouldn't let him forget that, raising him to be a warrior that fights for the righteous and protects what he loves......Too bad his grandfather, Shiva, god of destruction, remember that guy, decided to help raise him and Ryo turned into a battle crazy, girl chasing, authority clashing, delinquent. However, even through all the idiocy, the teachings of his mother and father pulled through, as no matter where he went, Ryo would do what was right

As he grew older, Ryo was take from place to place by his grandfather, to learn of all the cultures, history, and magic that enveloped the world he lived in, plus he got to fight wicked enemies, so that was a plus. One day Ryo and his grandfather stopped in a land where Ryo met a old man that noticed Ryo's beastly ways and decided to teach him patience and virtue....And since that didn't work, he taught him a badass fighting style instead.

After years of traveling and fighting against beasts and gods alike, Ryo was finally taken home where his parents finally had enough of his idiocy and decided to send him to a place where he could learn true kindness and compassion, if not, well Luxor Academy has one additional delinquent now.

Fighting strong opponents, Girls, Alcohol, Girls, Surprisingly protecting people, Girls, Manga, Sleeping, and did he mention Girls?

Dislikes

Authority figures in general, Pretty boys, Studying, ending a fight too early, and for some reason, the japanese pantheon

Appearance

(Ryo Human form, 6 feet tall)

View attachment 154722

(Ryo Daeva Form, 7 feet tall)

View attachment 154723]

(Ryo Dragon Form, uh...big)

View attachment 154726

Weapon

THESE HANDS BRUH!!

No, but seriously, Ryo is extremely capable in hand to hand combat which includes:

Street Brawling: Nothing like using your instinct

Pro Wrestling: Ryo's go to when brawling, he enjoys incorporating suplexes, power bombs, and etc in his move set. Mostly because he saw it on TV once

Boxing: Nothing like a good ol' fashioned Dempsey Roll

Shotokan Karate: Enjoyed learning to pierce people with his hands.

Renewal Taekwondo: Worst comes to worse, kick them in the face

And finally, Ryo has access to abilities that he learned from his parents, grandfather, and mentor:

Partial Transformation: Ryo can transform parts of his body to either his daeva armor or dragon scale to increase his attack and defense.

Ki Channeling: Ryo has trained his inner energy to the point where it can boost his attacks and even be fired as energy beams, though he rarely uses those.

Shining Fist: Gold Exaburst: A martial art where Ryo focuses his energy to his arms, where different colored armor will cover his fist and arms, with each color corresponding to a different technique. Red: Speed, Silver: Piercing, Black: Breaking, Gold: Final Stage

Others

As strong as he is, Ryo's godlike strength is also a crutch. Since he relies on his natural given abilities, Ryo is prone to underestimating his opponents, where it can lead to defeats. He also isn't good with skilled fighters, who rely on skill rather than brute force, making him think, which he hates doing. And finally, as much as he loves girls....Ryo has never had a girlfriend, so that should be fun.

Accepted 

Name: Ashley "Ash" Walker

Species: Half Vampire

Bio: Ashley was never the most liked kid around. She was one of the fastest girls on her high school track team, and nobody liked that, for the same reasons they didn't like Logan. She was followed home and attacked in her apartment, which they set fire to the whole building. While others died, she walked out the lobby, arms bleeding from crawling through rubble and glass, but most notable she was coated in ash, hence her nickname, and also which kept her from passing out a heat exaustion EMT's later noted. Later she had deced she would teach, Luxor Academy being her goal.

Personality: She is funny, and a fairly relaxed person for most things, but cracks down hard on any form of bullying, like 'she would rip your throat out it she wouldnt get fired' hard. But that aside she can tend to be a quiet person outside of her classroom. She is very creative and (for the most part) knows when she is beat.

Teaches:( @Kisaki we can talk on that)

Appearance: Brown hair, shoulder length. Ice blue eyes similar to Logan's but more peircing. Usually wears a black tshirt, jeans and sneakers, rarely dressing formally unless she feels she has to. Has scars all along both arms, and a scar along her left cheek.

Weapons: Mostly a small .38 revolver for personal defense, as well as a hatchet. Is known to use other weapons, like whatever is handy.

Others: Ash may seem, and is, a tough person, her anger making her twice as lethal. But anything that would involve harming Logan, she does whatever she has to to keep him safe, As in his head isnt cut off or his throat isnt slit. Anything not a mortal wound is ok to her as long as he can recover, or anyone else for that matter.

Name: Ashley "Ash" Walker

Species: Half Vampire

Bio: Ashley was never the most liked kid around. She was one of the fastest girls on her high school track team, and nobody liked that, for the same reasons they didn't like Logan. She was followed home and attacked in her apartment, which they set fire to the whole building. While others died, she walked out the lobby, arms bleeding from crawling through rubble and glass, but most notable she was coated in ash, hence her nickname, and also which kept her from passing out a heat exaustion EMT's later noted. Later she had deced she would teach, Luxor Academy being her goal.

Personality: She is funny, and a fairly relaxed person for most things, but cracks down hard on any form of bullying, like 'she would rip your throat out it she wouldnt get fired' hard. But that aside she can tend to be a quiet person outside of her classroom. She is very creative and (for the most part) knows when she is beat.

Teaches:( @Kisaki we can talk on that)

Appearance: Brown hair, shoulder length. Ice blue eyes similar to Logan's but more peircing. Usually wears a black tshirt, jeans and sneakers, rarely dressing formally unless she feels she has to. Has scars all along both arms, and a scar along her left cheek.

Weapons: Mostly a small .38 revolver for personal defense, as well as a hatchet. Is known to use other weapons, like whatever is handy.

Others: Ash may seem, and is, a tough person, her anger making her twice as lethal. But anything that would involve harming Logan, she does whatever she has to to keep him safe, As in his head isnt cut off or his throat isnt slit. Anything not a mortal wound is ok to her as long as he can recover, or anyone else for that matter.

Accepted. We do need more teachers for monster hunting .

f6018dfd558bad4977a874c563b63521.jpg

Name

Misogi Kumagawa

Male

Being (what are you?)

Human? i don't know you all have given me so many beautiful identidy's

Sexuality

I am so Straight "i love the naked aporn!"

Bio

Everyone Want's to know about me oh i can tell you somthing so sad like i was never loved i was never treated right but thats all wrong i was loved and raised right well until i was Four then well i felt like killing all the people i love because i loved the smell of blood more than them. Oh then i was sent to jail then i broke out because well i killed everyone in the jail so their was no one to keep me their anymore then i was shakeld by the mafia and they acually hurt me till one day near my death i didn't cry or suffer i loved it i felt pleasure thats when Darkness and evil made love to me and gave me the power of All Fiction and Bookmaker

"Making people suffer and causing them to have trumatic past's and future's and i love it when people just hear my name and say its all their fualt because well it is i also love blood and gut's and i love women and girls wearing nothing but my pure fantasy sexy linger or apron and only apron or maybe jeans with hand bra " 

Dislikes

Good and diligent people and Hope i will destroy all the hope in the world after all its the only way we can find true happiness

Weapon

Screw's and his abilities 

Others

Like i said nothing else oh i did forget to tell everyone that i love to kill the people you love like i did for a certain friend of mine named Axel

Almost forgot. Accepted. 

View attachment 156003

Name

Misogi Kumagawa

Male

Being (what are you?)

Human? i don't know you all have given me so many beautiful identidy's

Sexuality

I am so Straight "i love the naked aporn!"

Bio

Everyone Want's to know about me oh i can tell you somthing so sad like i was never loved i was never treated right but thats all wrong i was loved and raised right well until i was Four then well i felt like killing all the people i love because i loved the smell of blood more than them. Oh then i was sent to jail then i broke out because well i killed everyone in the jail so their was no one to keep me their anymore then i was shakeld by the mafia and they acually hurt me till one day near my death i didn't cry or suffer i loved it i felt pleasure thats when Darkness and evil made love to me and gave me the power of All Fiction and Bookmaker

"Making people suffer and causing them to have trumatic past's and future's and i love it when people just hear my name and say its all their fualt because well it is i also love blood and gut's and i love women and girls wearing nothing but my pure fantasy sexy linger or apron and only apron or maybe jeans with hand bra " 

Dislikes

Good and diligent people and Hope i will destroy all the hope in the world after all its the only way we can find true happiness

Weapon

Screw's and his abilities 

Others

Like i said nothing else oh i did forget to tell everyone that i love to kill the people you love like i did for a certain friend of mine named Axel

Name: Maria Paixão

Being: Headles Mule

Sexuality: Androphilic

Bio: Have you ever heard of the legend of the headless mule? When a woman seduces a priest she is cursed to wander around the woods and transforms into a horse-monster by mid-night, destroying everything in her path. She is sentenced to gallop though 7 villages,destoying everything in her path. If you see her,hide and cover eyes,teeth and nails before she comes to you. It has been said that the only way to get rid of this curse is for a brave man to remove the bridle but no man is brave enough for that.  Maria is the daughter of such Mule, having inherited the curse form her mother. All she knows about her father is that he was a priest. Her single mother didn`t have the money anymore to support her and she got the inviation for her just in time

Dislikes: her curse, bullies, getting wet.

Appearance:

• Human:
    stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-beautiful-manga-girl-with-happy-face-curly-hair-ice-cream-perfect-for-434348002.jpg
  • Horse: 
    a2ebdbd0361d83c716872b523c5907b8.jpg

Weapon: Flaming iron hooves and fire emission.

Others: She is able to control her transformation to the point she can even transform partially but she must transform on fullmoons by midnight. She goes feral around this time

Name: Maria Paixão

Being: Headles Mule

Sexuality: Androphilic

Bio: Have you ever heard of the legend of the headless mule? When a woman seduces a priest she is cursed to wander around the woods and transforms into a horse-monster by mid-night, destroying everything in her path. She is sentenced to gallop though 7 villages,destoying everything in her path. If you see her,hide and cover eyes,teeth and nails before she comes to you. It has been said that the only way to get rid of this curse is for a brave man to remove the bridle but no man is brave enough for that.  Maria is the daughter of such Mule, having inherited the curse form her mother. All she knows about her father is that he was a priest. Her single mother didn`t have the money anymore to support her and she got the inviation for her just in time

Dislikes: her curse, bullies, getting wet.

Appearance:

• Human:
  • Horse: 

Weapon: Flaming iron hooves and fire emission.

Others: She is able to control her transformation to the point she can even transform partially but she must transform on fullmoons by midnight. She goes feral around this time

Accepted ;)

Name

Commander 203-Grox100

Alien

Being (what are you?)

Alien

Sexuality

None

Bio

The Grox are an old Space Race, living near the Galaxys mid. They where doing Tests long, and created an Super-Race. It was so strong, one of them could take over an entrie planet, so they had to destroy them. But one of them was one of the smartest species in the Universe and maked an specil egg, not as strong and smart as his race, but good enough to not get detected as a lab creature. It is now called Grox100. He tried to protect it in a meteor and sended it into space, just before he got killed by the GROX. The egg evolved from the Water to Land, to Primitive Technics, to Technics like Cars and advanced Warfare (that was so bad they scrapped it and gone for their world domination) and to Space. This is Commander Grox-100-203, fighting long for his race to get bigger, and already won many galactic fights.

Space Sharks with Laserz

Dislikes

The Grox

Appearance

Grox100.png

Gear

CLAWS,POSIEN,LASER,JETPACK,WINGS,MOUTH,NIGHTVISION,PSYCHO LASER

Others

Weakest point: Kness

Stranded Alien from another Planet+Future

Name

Commander 203-Grox100

Alien

Being (what are you?)

Alien

Sexuality

None

Bio

The Grox are an old Space Race, living near the Galaxys mid. They where doing Tests long, and created an Super-Race. It was so strong, one of them could take over an entrie planet, so they had to destroy them. But one of them was one of the smartest species in the Universe and maked an specil egg, not as strong and smart as his race, but good enough to not get detected as a lab creature. It is now called Grox100. He tried to protect it in a meteor and sended it into space, just before he got killed by the GROX. The egg evolved from the Water to Land, to Primitive Technics, to Technics like Cars and advanced Warfare (that was so bad they scrapped it and gone for their world domination) and to Space. This is Commander Grox-100-203, fighting long for his race to get bigger, and already won many galactic fights.

Space Sharks with Laserz

Dislikes

The Grox

Appearance

Gear

CLAWS,POSIEN,LASER,JETPACK,WINGS,MOUTH,NIGHTVISION,PSYCHO LASER

Others

Weakest point: Kness

Stranded Alien from another Planet+Future

Accepted 

Name

Norman Treeman

27 Earth years

Male

Being (what are you?)

An artificially created humanoid figure

Sexuality

Straight

Bio

Norman was never a normal kid. He was created in the star system of Alcyone. The natives there looked like humans, but they had the potential to be much faster, usually had amber eyes and orange hair, and could see what humans cannot. They could also learn how to use a weapon by taking a few swings.

Space, pie, technology, having friends, writing in wingdings, and classic literature in wingdings.

Dislikes

Bagels, contact lenses, people who think that peace can survive without war, classic music, and people who do not know how to read wingdings.

Appearance

Like a human, but with amber eyes and purple hair.

Weapon

A baton-shaped sword.

Strengths

Agile, can see infrared and ultraviolet waves, quick learner (combat), banshee screech, quick to respond

Weaknesses

Over-reactive, no friends (irl too), can only write in wingdings

Known Languages (written and read)

Wingdings

Known Languages (Spoken)

English

This guy is like Gaster 2.0 or something.

Name

Norman Treeman

27 Earth years

Male

Being (what are you?)

An artificially created humanoid figure

Sexuality

Straight

Bio

Norman was never a normal kid. He was created in the star system of Alcyone. The natives there looked like humans, but they had the potential to be much faster, usually had amber eyes and orange hair, and could see what humans cannot. They could also learn how to use a weapon by taking a few swings.

Space, pie, technology, having friends, writing in wingdings, and classic literature in wingdings.

Dislikes

Bagels, contact lenses, people who think that peace can survive without war, classic music, and people who do not know how to read wingdings.

Appearance

Like a human, but with amber eyes and purple hair.

Weapon

A baton-shaped sword.

Strengths

Agile, can see infrared and ultraviolet waves, quick learner (combat), banshee screech, quick to respond

Weaknesses

Over-reactive, no friends (irl too), can only write in wingdings

Known Languages (written and read)

Wingdings

Known Languages (Spoken)

English

This guy is like Gaster 2.0 or something.

Ayyyyyyyyy Salsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we gonna be great 'Alien' friends xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back