• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional character art!

tointernalize

Who are you?
Hey there folks! While I'm still figuring my way out around this website, I figured I could share some art of my most used/most popular OCs. I'd love to hear what you guys think about any of these!

No. 1 would be Cal, more commonly known as Merc, who's a modern crime character;

bbb.png old dog.png
dark.png

No. 2 would be Job, my modern supernatural motorcycle cowboy;

bike bike bike.png
sunnyjob.png round 3.png

And no. 3 would be Calloway, my 1920s giddy, impeccably dressed alcoholic.

leyendecker_02.png leyendecker_01.png
leyendecker_05.png

Attachments

• leyendecker_05.png
    leyendecker_05.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • leyendecker_05.png
    leyendecker_05.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Wow, you're really good! I admire your ability to draw the same character and make them look like the same person!!! Super awesome.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard , Crayons Crayons , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz - thank you guys so much! 💕 I really appreciate it!

Wow, you're really good! I admire your ability to draw the same character and make them look like the same person!!! Super awesome.

Thank you so much! Don't get me wrong, it takes me forever to actually get them to look like I want them to - I just have very few characters, so I get to have a lot of time to practice each.

those leyendecker vibes omg !!

A fellow Leyendecker fan! 😍 I couldn't make a 1920s character and not throw him into an Arrow Collars ad.

Commission info?

I haven't been commissioned in forever and would have no idea how to price any of these. I'd be happy to do some research and get back to you, though - or you could PM me if you had anything in particular in mind? I'm hella flexible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back