Chapter Three: Innovative Backtracks

8189b940289821e6348e751e78c07c20--designer-tote-bags-designer-totes.jpg
~ Judith Galusha | Killer Rose ~
The door beyond the window and across the room opened, letting a couple people through. First, two males, then after a while, a female and two kids. Bored, Judy had completely tuned out from what the two men had been doing until they did something slightly more interesting. She watched them sit relatively close to each other, initially seemingly to discuss something, but then...uhh they started doing a weird dance with just their...fingers?

"What IS that?! Am I looking at some weird cultural tradition?? Because otherwise, this seems like a complete waste of energy...", she thought to herself in confusion, but despite the clear disapproval in the activity, couldn't help but be curious about what purpose it served.

That's when the rest of them entered. To be honest, kudos to the kids, they were the most interesting thing in the whole place. At least, someone was actually doing something!!! Really, maybe they weren't putting an effort because her presence was unknown? Or maybe people were just this boring in their daily lives... It's not like Rose would know. The Red Carpet had been the closest to a home she could recall, and there was no room for slacking! She had killed subordinates for far less before...

Judith was slightly entertained watching the two boys bicker with each other. Even with the closed window, she could still hear them yell. One of the voices sounded flustered, the other teasing. The muffled sound got in the way of her making out the words themselves, but she could tell that much... That looked like fun!! Killer Rose secretly cheered for the moment when one boy got tired of the other and then tried to choke the life out of him -Because that's how every argument ended, right?- But instead, it died out without any reward...
Well, that was...disappointing. These two apparently didn't know how the argument game worked! See, you can't stop when it's just getting good!! You're supposed to prove you're right, BY ENDING ANYONE THAT OPPOSES! Basic knowledge. Really, everyone knows THAT's how you prevail in a discussion. If they suddenly become, well, unable to defend their equivocated opinion, then the argument it's over. Victory is yours! How are we supposed to know who won now??

At this point, Killer Rose was getting sick of waiting. But, before she could even fathom striking the glass, one of the room-dwellers are approached and... opened the window?! What? Now the woman was at a loss. OH MY GOD! These people.are.freaking stUPID!!!! Who the heck opens their windows in HELL CITY and doesn't stick around to WATCHING THEM??!
Annoyed, frustrated and baffled, Judy put her hands on the window-sill and hopped inside at once. The momentum caused the stack of boxes to fall, making a cacophony of sounds and definitely bringing everyone's attention to the woman's entrance. Oops! Guess there were objects inside some of the boxes...Oh well!

"My, I am astounded by the naivety of you people... Rule number one of Hell City: By opening a window and not standing watch at it, you're saying 'Hey! I'm an easy target! KILL ME!!' it also gives away you're not from town...", the (current) ash blonde started in a lecture, acting normally as if there was nothing weird in leaping inside through the window, uninvited, "You're lucky that I have a mission to do and don't feel like 'playing' right now~", the invader completed, seemingly in a calm and collected stance, but something about the way her eyes sparkled was, unsettling.

"Enough chit-chat!", Judy called out to get the attention on her again, "Uhhh, why did I bring this with me...", she muttered upon finally realizing the rusty bar had been brought along. Without any regard for the place or the piece of metal, the woman dropped the object with a look of contempt, letting it clank in the floor a couple times before she continued:

"So, I'm looking for a man this tall, white hair, looks perpetually bored, but that's all part of his charm~ Goes by the name of 'Samson'. Seen anyone like that in your audience?", she paused, making it seem like this was all she had to say, before something else occurred to her, "By the way, what kind of group is this gathering supposed to be?? Some members were lazing off... I can always come back later and take care of that for you~~ I'm feeling rather generous."

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid [Sabrina and Co.], Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs [Tanner and Nate]

((There we finally go, it's not all that but I wanted to get this done before departing to my parents' place for the [extended] weekend. Sorry it's been so long, I've been sick >.> It was not fun... Also, page 4 baby!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back