• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Chapter One: The Orphanage - GM Comments

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

The Black Knight

One Thousand Club
@IKingI @Everskold MidnightStar MidnightStar Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Hella Downweather Hella Downweather AlluringRose AlluringRose @Amyleii

I let a player go today who I am in the process of replacing. I just want to say that when people come to my game and make it clear they do not want to follow the rules and argue with the GM, I am not the type of GM who will tolerate it. I will not beg you to stay in my game. I am all about respect and when you disrespect me, then I will let you go.

When players choose to join a game, you are basically saying you want to join that GM's creation and agree to the rules. If a player does not like the rules and does not want to follow them, then why join? I am pretty black and white.

So I am just letting you all know that this person has been told to leave the game, and there will be a replacement for them shortly. I apologize if you made plans with them. We are in the early stages of the chapter, and it was best to remove them now than later after relations were cemented.

@IKingI @Everskold MidnightStar MidnightStar Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Hella Downweather Hella Downweather AlluringRose AlluringRose @Amyleii

This is something the Admins shared in regards to a dark/light mode issue. I am sharing this here in case it may pertain to your preferred browser.

Maybe you should be courteous and ask her before removing her???

You're a very harsh GM, and I'm going to be courteous and let you know that I'm done with this RP as well.

@IKingI @Everskold MidnightStar MidnightStar Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Hella Downweather Hella Downweather AlluringRose AlluringRose TinyCatastrophe TinyCatastrophe

All right; I'm just going to end this game. This game was ruined from the get-go and I should have ended it then, but I'm going to say this to the rest of you. I am not a babying/coddling GM, and I also am not harsh. My GM style and personality is not for the easily-triggered and I have had way more triggered people in this game caused by one triggered person than normal. So if you see my games in the future just do not join them if you thought this was "harsh." I will not have my name slandered by people who just are not compatible with my style. So yes, this game is done and I'm going to spend my energy on other projects.

@IKingI @Everskold MidnightStar MidnightStar Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Hella Downweather Hella Downweather AlluringRose AlluringRose TinyCatastrophe TinyCatastrophe

All right; I'm just going to end this game. This game was ruined from the get-go and I should have ended it then, but I'm going to say this to the rest of you. I am not a babying/coddling GM, and I also am not harsh. My GM style and personality is not for the easily-triggered and I have had way more triggered people in this game caused by one triggered person than normal. So if you see my games in the future just do not join them if you thought this was "harsh." I will not have my name slandered by people who just are not compatible with my style. So yes, this game is done and I'm going to spend my energy on other projects.

I understand your decision, but I do want to let you know about something.

I was not aware that this thread was even here, so Amy might not know as well. I have not gotten any alerts or anything from this thread. We all get busy and accidentally forget. If you were reminding her she might just not seen it because the tag did not go through. It didn't for me.

I say this for future reference if you make an RP again. Happy roleplaying and I wish the best.

Wait a minute lol, I had no idea this thread was even here. I didn’t even get any of the mentions. Rip. I’m pretty sure if we did get all of the mentions, the majority of us would have replied by now.

We don’t hate you, nor are we out to get you. It seems we simply didn’t get your mentions in this thread.

Things like this can happen, so I suggest that if none of your partners reply despite all your posts and mentions, just personally DM them to see what’s up before jumping to conclusions. For example, it may just be because they can’t see the mentions, not that they’re deliberately not telling you they left, if they left at all. It’s not babying or coddling, it’s common courtesy.

I respect your decision and hope you do well in your future roleplays.

Last edited:
Ok 1, what the heck there was a thread here. If we didn't have the PM chat I would've never known it was there. And dude, I check my notifications. (Is it normal not to receive anything even when tagged ?)

Now 2, I'm sorry the game did not work out, the premise was fun, I liked the characters and it looked like you put a lot of work on it. I'm not sure if it failed because of you to be honest, with school starting back a lot of players suddenly had less time to RP (def the case for me at least).

But 3, there is a difference between a GM who doesn't cuddle it's players and someone who doesn't respect them. I do not know what happened between the scenes with that player, and maybe it was enough to justify acting defensively. But hell you talk about slander, about us judging you, about us being unable to function without you in a separate convo and I wonder who was really triggered/hurt this game.

I hope you find RP partners better suited to your needs and thank you for the small time this RP lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back