Chapter One: A Dance of Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Ki'Tavi looked up from his own body towards her , she could not help but wonder... but when the flames about his form spread evenly back around his body, though in a way that seemed rather dangerous to anyone around him who happened to not be in thier dragon form, she understood. He'd been atmepting to control his flames.

With that thought, it was then that he began to fully address the Earth Dragon before him, Ishnai straightening her posture and looking him in the eyes as a sign of respect. She had to admit, this fiery form of his was rather intimidating to her. However, his wordsd id well to distract her from her slight trepidation regarding his unstable-seeming body-flames.

Nodding ot acknowledge his name, Ishnai was then rather taken aboack by his next words, her head tilting to the side likee a curious puppy. Intruiging... who raised him, then? The question seemed a bit... out o bound for now, though, considering if he wanted to mention what sort of folk had raised him, he likely would have, instead of moving on to her next question. Thus, she respected his space and continued to listen intently, nodding. Considering he had not been raised among the tribe, he'd likely heard of the Khorus passing by wherever he lived, or somewhere he traveled. The Khorus had traveled nearly everywhere on this continent, in fact, and had made truces and trade agreements with many races. Every one except humans, last she recalled... and a truce with thier kind wasn't likely to happen anytime soon.

The look in Ki'Tavi's eyes, which seemed rather intense to Ishnai, seemed to carry at least a hint of judgement in them, somehow. Ishnai decided not to dwell on that, though. Getting to know someone before you begin to judge them proved a rather safe and useful strategy, and she decided to employ it now, even if her fellow Feline was not at the moment.

When Kit finished up with addressing his flames, Ishnai nodding in understanding, smiled just a little, and shook her head.

Shaking herself from these distressing thoughts, Ishnai would then speak. "It is no bother, just jarring at first. I doubt they would harm me in this form, anyway. I am essentially made of rock." She chuckled a bit, despite herself. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Ki'Tavi. I find it curious you were not raised in a clan, as I have never heard one of another species taking one of us in. We tend to be regardless, I suppose telling you something about we Khorus is in order then. To sum us up, we travel the lands, never settling permanently in one place and living off the land, endeavoring to be at peace with other races.. though some do not take kindly to that endeavor. We have also been devoted to worship of Vis from time immemorial, hence you might've seen me paying Vis his due respects earlier. We are a tight-knit group, and our culture revolves around honoring and respecting all life surrounding you, above oneself."

Once she had finished with her impassioned speech, she then looked to him. "Either way, I am curious what you think of all of this... what we have become, what has brought us to this place. I apologize for my blabbering, but I have not been able to speak to another of our kind for far too long."

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Last edited:
muf998F.jpg

LorellaAge: 42
Race: Trition
Ancestor: Delta
Interacting/Mentioned: Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Vampunk Vampunk
Lorella couldn’t help but smile at Civis at his antics. She truly did care for the triton, in more ways than one. Even though the short term future was scary, she felt like she could have taken all the whole of the triton army with Civis by her side.

Exiting the basin, Lorella navigated with Civis past the other dragons, taking note of the various forms. She did manage to spot a black dragon cuddled with a red dragon. The woman she tried to help, it seemed, had changed forms already. Not only that, but based on the way the dragons were interacting, the woman seemed to have found the love of another. Was the red dragon that woman who had returned her embrace earlier? It seemed that both of them had found something that Lorella had also found at this place: love.

Following Delta and stepping through the portal-door, Lorella could feel a cloud of anticipation hanging over her. This was to be the defining moment of the rest of the life. What kind of dragon, she wondered, would she be? She had noticed the variety among the room. Lorella had noticed that some had a distinct lack of a wings, something that scared her. She was a much a creature of the sky as she was of the sea. To be doomed to the sea and ground as such a magnificent being seemed cruel.

Prompted by Delta, Lorella followed Civis down to the frozen lake. Civis, of course, stepped out first. Everything seemed okay as he turned back to nod at Lorella, and then the ice beneath him gave way, plummeting Civis into the icy water below. The icy water then frozen at the surface again.

For a moment, Lorella started to move forward to save him, then hesitated. Was Civis okay? Did he need rescuing? Looking back at Delta though, she seemed unphased by the event. Right. So this was all part of the plan. Got it. Well, if this was her destiny she might as well get on with it. She stepped out onto the ice a bit aways from Civis, paused, and then jumped up. As she landed on the ice, the surface broke, slipping her into the water.

In the dark, freezing waters, Lorella could feel her body freeze up. It wasn’t the kind of paralysis of pain, but one of pleasure. There was so much relaxation that Lorella didn’t even dare move a muscle as she sank deeper and deeper into the water.

Something was changing in her essence. Before, Lorella could always feel her siren self in the corner of her mind. She only had to tease it out of the corner of her mind, and the changes to revert her back to herself. Now, though, she could feel it being changed, modified in ways she could not understand. There was something much more primal and powerful in that corner now. Teasing it out of the corner of her mind, Lorella felt a warm feeling surge over her.

In spite of her relaxation, Lorella was hyper-aware of the changes that flowed over her body. Thankfully, none of them were painful. The first was blue scales, ripping across her body like a bad rash. She could feel her hands and feet changing as her shoes shredded, webbing growing between the claws. Her spinal grew outwards, swelling in mass and length as it became a tail pointed with a sharp spear like a siren’s.

Lorella’s body mass began to swell in every place as her bones shifted, her now four legs locking into place to force her to be a quadrupedal. Her neck stretched, longer and longer, growing in thickness and mass like the rest of her body. Lorella’s face swelled outwards as her face formed into a snout, teeth sharpening to become dangerous weapons. Her ears flattened as the fanned outwards, becoming webbing with small tendons between them. Two large white horns grew out from her head, curved back and up.

As her irises changed to a golden orange, Lorella felt like for a moment that the changes were over, concerning her. Where was her wings? On queue, two appendages began to rise out of her back, quickly gaining in size. They were typical dragon wings, save for the existence of sharp stick talons on the “point” of each her wings.

The changes were done. Lorella could feel it. She could feel motion returning to her body as the relaxation began to subside. Testing her muscles for the first time, Lorella tentatively moved an inch forward in the water. Her muscles, nay her whole body, radiated strength and power. It was far more than she had ever felt before.

Gracefully the dragon she was, Lorella quickly closed the gap to the surface, breaking out of the ice onto the side of the lake. Now out in the air, Lorella expanded her wings fully, feeling the sensations as they expanded outwards letting out a primal roar. Oh yes, it was good to have wings back. She had missed the familiar feelings of her siren wings. Lorella gave a few tentative hard flaps to try and get herself a little airborne, but only succeeded in blowing some snow around. Though her wings were stronger, her wings and body mass was positioned differently, producing a much different feeling. It would take time for her to learn flight in this new form.

Turning over to the sound of a roar, Lorella spotted who could only be Civis around the edge of the lake. Bounding over to him, Lorella noticed that the now dragon had no wings. What a terrible fate, Lorella thought, to never know the joys of flight too. Still, she wasn’t about to rain on a joyous occasion. Getting up next to Civis, she rubbed against his side not unlike a cat rubbing against another cat. “We did it Civis! We did it! We’re dragons!” Lorella happily spoke. Well, not as much spoke as projected with her mind. But it seemed to be the same effect.

Too happy to remain still, Lorella turned away from Civis before he had a chance to really react, closing the distance between herself and Delta. As she arrived in front of Delta, Lorella felt her giddiness temporarily recede some. Bowing first before the goddess by lowering her head to the dragon and closing her eyes, Lorella, no longer bowing, spoke. “Thank you for the gift, Mother. Truly it is what I have been waiting for all my life. As someone experienced, what wisdom would you have for this new form and new life?”

akantor__the_tyrant_of_fire_by_halycon450-d8gmbqk.jpg

Midas WorthAge:
22​
Race:
Human​
Ancestor:
Eshne​
Interacting: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
DergTheDergon DergTheDergon One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Midas gave a groan as his spines made him rather sturdy in his upside down postion. He shifted, trying to stand again,before he felt a weight in his chest. Finding himself nose to nose with his playmate, he blinked, slightly defeated. He didnt want to show such. He quickly looked away, hurridly scanning the room before his eyes fell on the cat and...it seems others had transformed while he was distracted...

"HEY, KAT,KIT, shit ill get your name right later,COME GIVE ME A PUSH!" He shifted again, clearly unable to get up"im..." his skin heated slightly. If dragons could blush,he would be beet red."im...kinda stuck..." he would converse later,but he felt rather embarrased, suddenly being the bedding to the dragoness who clearly one by his own stupidity...he could have thought this through better...

jaemin-kim-the-king-under-the-mountain.png

Cranea looked around to see the others emerge from the mud pit , all with there own unique features it surprised her to say the least. Before she and the others where called to follow.

She shook her head and groaned , everything was moving so fast that she was sort of in a daze. But nonetheless she listened and followed, the once catwoman being very welcoming , stating they where all children of vis. She looked behind her , watching the wildlife , looking to the trees and the mud pit she emerged from before exiting the portal.

Cranea looked like a newborn foal , her legs giving way almost too frequently even her standing she wasn't entirely safe from her weak limbs. Obviously she just wasn't used to walking on four limbs. But once She entered the room she had seen more dragons , obviously the others who had been with her in the fortress. All with there different traits. Others interacting with one another , some more physical than others. She was at a loss , even though what she went through was amazing what was the point of turning everyone into dragons and lead them into this room?

"what now?" Cranea thought to herself

Katrina
28 || Female || Wyrmspawn || Nox
Delta smiled, although it seemed a bit forced. “Don’t take it for granted.” She said curtly before turning and beginning to leave back through the way they had entered.

Now with everyone transformed and gathered in their room, a strange feeling began to overcome each of them. It began slowly, but soon became overwhelming, all regaining their original form but with two noticeable differences. First their eyes would remain reptilian and of their assigned color, and second, their physical form would be rather clearly enhanced with muscle they hadn’t had before shaping them.

For Katrina, it was sudden. Her large bulk alongside Darrene’s both began to shrink, scales giving way to a smooth skin. Before long they were appearing human once more, but there was one problem.

She was still wrapped in Darrene’s arms.

Eyes wide her heart pounded in her chest as her breath caught in her throat as this realization tore through her mind. They were lying entangled and not to mention without any clothing. It wasn’t uncomfortable but… unexpected, causing a redness to rise in her pale face. Her previous confusions and worry once again was brought to the forefront of her mind, she suddenly squirming out of the human’s grasp, tugging a sheet off of a nearby unbroken cot to quickly cover herself, unable to meet Darrene’s now embers for eyes. “I-I’m sorry, I…” she forced out, simply saying this because she had no other way to truly react.

Thankfully she was rescued from this awkward situation with the doors opening, Eshne and Vis both walking in with plainly colored tunics and trousers in their arms to hand out to everyone. “The transformation back was caused by me.” Vis would explain while passing out clothing to the men, his sister doing the same with the women. “You have no yet learned how to do so on your own and having a group of dragons running around blindly isn’t what we want.” A smile formed on his lips as he continued “That opportunity will come soon enough, however. For now, get to know one another and get some rest. You all have a long few months ahead of you.”

Once they were gone, Kat having put on a dress of hers that Eshne had brought for her, she looked towards the rest of those within the room. Maybe socializing with others was the best idea at the moment. And with the way Darrene had been acting… mortals couldn’t all be as bad as Nox had been saying, right?

Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria JustNicole JustNicole DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Mistory Mistory doneanddusted doneanddusted Vampunk Vampunk Fable Fable One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Smaaycheese Smaaycheese

Their moment of silent comfort was suddenly interrupted by another strange new sensation. Every fiber of Darrene's being starting to feel like heat was pouring out of them. Like a rose in the dusk would close their petals, Darrene's scaly hide would soon start to fade as it left a warm steam in its wake.
Draconic flesh slowly changing into human muscle as her crimson hide would lose its vibrant color and return to the soft skin of her human form.

And yet she felt different than before she had plunged herself into the infernal womb that had been the catalyst to her rebirth as a dragon of flame. Her human body had been scarred throughout her life, countless tokens of her fight against the non-human fiends that would seek to destroy everything she, or her city, stood for. And yet as she felt her form return to that of a human being, her flesh would feel renewed, the scars that had once served as a grim reminder of the dangers those different from humans posed to her were gone.

Instead she still felt imbued by the very flame that had poured into her when she accepted her destiny as a Wyrmchild of Eshne, having reforged her convictions in the fire. Her skin tingled as the heavy steam clung to her human frame like a warm mantle, brushing over the mighty arc of her shoulders and leaving her dark hair hanging into her face.
Inhaling deeply, Darrene would come to realize that she was still holding Katrina tightly against her broad chest, her eyes slowly opening as she met the vivid gold orbs that gazed at her from a pale visage framed by raven hair.

A faint smile came to spread across the reborn woman's face as she raised her healed eyebrow, no longer divided by the gruesome scar that had run through her face like a battlefield's bloody trench.
Instead a pair of fiery amber eyes would come to rest on Katrina's smaller frame as Darrene's lips parted...

Only for the woman to wriggle free from her grasp and hide her bareness behind the sheets of a nearby cot.
Darrene letting go of a knowing sigh as she rose to her full height, still not quite realizing her own nudity as her eyes fell upon her hands.
She felt the power of fire still linger in every fiber of her body, her chest rising and falling as the misty haze around her athletic form started to dissipate.
Her eyes coming to rest on Katrina once again, Darrene ran a hand through the messy hair that obscured half her face, brushing the wild mane back as she would bind her dark hair to a small tail.
Using the braids on the sides of her head as a makeshift knot as she affixed her hair at the back, one stray strand being the only thing hanging into her face, reddening as the lack of clothing would dawn on her.

Her arms resting over her chest as she would try to avert her body from prying glares, Eshne's arrival being godsend as she would swiftly slide into the provided clothing.
Dresses never having been her first choice as soon a loose blouse and a pair of pants would cover up her bare skin, still warm in the aftermath of her transformation.

Turning towards Katrina, Darrene would awkwardly rub the back of her head, raising an eyebrow at her.
"You don't have to apologize." The woman would speak, her words carrying a gentle tone as her eyes would soon come to wander over the other Wyrmchildren.

They were not all that different from her.
Merfolk, Beast-men and other humanoid creatures. They were bound by fate, and the mere thought of once having sought nothing but the destruction of all their kind left an aching pit in Darrene's stomach.
The child in her that had dreamed of becoming a heroic figure that would not stand for any injustice, awake after a long, dreamless sleep.

Clenching her fist before loosening the grip, the woman would come to join the others, glancing back at Katrina with a warm smile as she rested her hands on her hips.
"I think I should ask for forgiveness." Darrene spoke, her amber eyes wandering over the other wyrmchildren.
"I had come here with a heavy heart, thinking my kind would never be able to stand side by side with anything not sharing the same faith...or the same ancestry. I was foolish to believe myself better than anyone else in this room, and for that I am deeply sorry. I know I have no right to demand forgiveness, but if you'll find it in your heart to pardon my narrow world view I would be grateful."

Veth Denrilith

TmxvTfW.png

21 | Elf | Zephyr​
Veth hoped this ride wouldn't last much longer. The sooner she returned to where the others were, the less time she'd have to spend alone with Zephyr. She was wary of not having others around while Zephyr was near. He was probably more well-behaved should others be present, though that might not exactly be true, considering their first encounter.

During their ascent, Veth's body began to feel strange once more. It wasn't the strange pressure of her transformation from earlier, but a feeling of everything pulling back into herself. Slow at first, then all at once, and Veth had returned to her normal Elven form. She was relieved her transformation was not permanent, but that relief was soon over powered as she realized she was no longer clothed. Her eyes widened and she instinctively released her grip from Zephyr's back to try and cover her body, one arm going to cover her bare breasts, her hand to cover her nether region. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment at her state of undress.

This action was a mistake. Without a firm grasp on Zephyr, she slipped off and fell back into the abyss of endless sky. She knew that she'd not fall to her death, but the feeling of falling causing a fearful clenching sensation around her heart. She didn't fall as far as to the area where she had be stuck floating, Zephyr caught her fairly quickly after she had slipped off. Once he had hold of her, he used his own paws to cover her person, which was quite a shocking development. Veth had expected some comment about her nudity at least, he wasn't even looking at her. Guess he had some manners after all.

He brought them back to the door from whence they came, easily setting her down on the floor before changing back himself, summoning what appeared to be a sheet for her to use. She took it and quickly used to tie around her body, cheeks still flushed from being exposed so suddenly, she'd worry about her lost items later. "T-Thank you," she uncharacteristically stuttered out before moving to return to the large room where all the others had been, not waiting to be led back.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
-Probably where a sheet toga.-​

018058b06e5a6882ef96c81815666ab6.jpg

I have never heard one of another species taking one of us in.

Oh if she only knew. The Phantom Legion was about the biggest melting pot for various species that existed. In the Legion, no one gives a flying fuck what you are or what you look like. If you were good enough to get in, nothing else mattered beyond that. It was one of the finer points to being a member of the Legion. It's not like he was immune to the stares he'd get when he was out on his own. He'd lost count of how many bar fights he'd almost gotten in just because of his fluff.

He listened as she continued, explaining her religious affiliation to Vis. Well, that explained the groveling. Perhaps he could overlook it, given such a reaction was probably how she had been raised since she was a kitten. He'd have to observe her more to see if that behavior was isolated or if it was more penetrating to her character.

"Either way, I am curious what you think of all of this... what we have become, what has brought us to this place. I apologize for my blabbering, but I have not been able to speak to another of our kind for very long."

Ki'Tavi opened his mouth to answer when he felt the change start to grip him. He looked down at his form as it reverted back into his normal, feline form. Looking down at his exposed form, he noticed that his musculature had increased and what little body fat he seemed to have before seemed to have melted away.

"Well... that just happened..." Ki'Tavi chuckled, clearly not the least bit put off by the sudden exposure. He let his eyes wander around the view around him. Needless to say, there was plenty of eye candy about. Though, he knew better than to let his eyes linger too long. That was the fastest way to lose one's eyes.

“The transformation back was caused by me.”

Well, that explained a few things. Kit didn't approach Vis as he handed out clothes, instead leaving Ishnai as she went towards Eshne to make his way to his own gear to pulll his own attire back on. He figured going too close to Eshne right now would be a bad idea, after all. As he pulled on his sleeve though, his eyes suddenly flashed red as he stared at his left shoulder. Noticeably missing was his Phantom Legion mark. He felt his breathing catch in his throat as he stared at the spot for several moments. How was it just... gone?

His paws shook as he pulled on the sleeve, trying to contain the swirling mesh of emotions he was feeling now. He took a breath, steadying himself as he heard someone else speak up.

"I think I should ask for forgiveness."

His eyebrow quirked and his ears perked up as Darrene got everyone's attention. As she continued, a subtle smile seemed to cross his lips. So she could be taught after all. It seemed his first impression of her had been spot on, even if it needed revision now. He came up behind her, patting her shoulder.

"It takes a lot of guts to admit to being so wrong." He remarked as he walked past her. "Now that your eyes are open, don't let them close again" he added over his shoulder. His ears turned as the doors swung open. The first glaringly obvious thing about the person who entered was that she clearly had missed having the tunics passed out. The second was....

Damn those were beautiful eyes....

It actually gave him a moment of pause before he registered who it was he was looking at. "I guess it was easier to recognize you than I thought it'd be." Ki'Tavi remarked as a playful grin spread over his features. "I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get to see what you look like."

He was acting different though, as he leaned against the wall. He was, for whatever reason, subconsciously holding his left shoulder, and unlike before, he couldn't keep a lock on her eyes. Even now, he was struggling to process it. His mark, the proof of his status as a full fledged member of the Phantom Legion was gone. It ate at him to know such a central part to his identity was suddenly gone. Even if he could put on that mask and his face seemed as usual, his eyes couldn't lie.

Even as he tried to force them to hold the gaze of those he walked at, his eyes trembled.

Tags DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Vampunk Vampunk Fable Fable

Hazel Rock

Hazel.jpg
Interacting: Mistory Mistory One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Mentioned: StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ] | Eshne + Vis
Located: Naked as a wee baby’s bottom ontop of a wee baby; Planning some hilarious trouble

Hazel laughed as he called out for help. “You are stuck!! Hahah, just admit it. I bested you.” The dragoness grinned and continued to relax right where she was. We eyes scanned the room and as Midas called for help she quickly stopped those around from doing so. “Don’t help him Kit!” She called out, holding her hand up, “He has to do it on his own. Heheh.” Her claws lightly traced little patterns on his chest. This was actually a very comfortable spot. If she wasn’t enjoying the embarrassment below her so much she would sleep right here. Instead she watched as he helplessly struggled to get up. “Heheh.”

Though, it seemed like the gods had cut this stage of the fun short. After a minute or so it seemed that a strange sensation had begun to creep over her entire being. Before Hazel knew it she was laying naked ontop of an equally naked Midas. Her first reaction was to giggle and smile at him. “Well. Seems like we’re getting to know each other real well now.” A flirty tone filled her voice, then another came to answer a question the of how they turned back. Vis had done so at such a perfect opportunity. Midas’ face would be so priceless, she wished she could get a portrait done of it.

After a moment would notice the change in Midas’ eyes and wonder if her own had done so. As Eshne and Vis would come around with a pile of clothes in their arms Hazel would stretch her own arms out from where she was and accept a pair for her and Midas, who would be still on his back underneath her. Hazel’s plan would be to keep the tunics and rousers hostage, or at least a round of keep away would be fun to see. She flashed him a mischievous smirk as she held the small pile of clothes.

Last edited:
DYJgoYi.jpg

Cranea looked at everyone around her in the room. All seemed well and Cranea felt warm on the inside and smirked, love was definitely in the air, Friendships being bonded and all that. She couldn't help but feel a bit saddened at these interactions however , it reminded her of home and how she alone and disconnected from other people she had been for so long.

Before Cranea could think another thought she felt her body change. it was as if she could feel her own body becoming less heavy , smaller , weaker even. She looked down at her own body to see herself nude as she shrieked , her tail covering her backside. "Wha-what?!" . She noticed herself not only being nude but somehow growing a new set of muscles and abs while still maintaining her curvy figure.

"How embarrassing".. she said with a blush before being handed clothes by Eshne . "Thankyou.." she stated before hurriedly throwing on her tunic and trousers with a slight whimper as she wriggled into her clothing. She dared not look at anyone else , knowing they were in the same state as she was , and didn't want to invade someone's privacy. After she put on her clothes she sighed in relief and groomed her ears , mostly trying to calm herself down after such an embarrassing endeavour . Even being told to socialize with others right after made her slightly uneasy , it seemed as if everyone was already comfortable with one another and she didn't want to intrude , perhaps a night of rest is what she really needed as today had been so thrilling and stressful.

Last edited:
1YW9oi0.png

Interacting/Mentioned: Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Vampunk Vampunk
Delta’s words of wisdom echoed in Lorella’s ears. Truly, it was something she would never take for granted. It was a gift from a higher power, one that she still intended to prove herself worthy of every day. Delta led them back to the room, causing a rather sudden change back.

Grabbing some clothes from Eshne at the entrance, Lorella noticed that something had changed. She had changed back into the a triton, not a siren, yet the disguise had expired. Lorella should be a siren right now. Add to that, her skin wasn’t as blue before, but like a bluish-gray. Her hair of her disguise, before raven black, was not sea-weed green, not unlike Civis’ hair. She felt taller, several inches taller, standing now at height of 5’5”. Not only that, but she could feel more definition in her muscles.

What form was this? She was still, it seemed, a triton, yet it was no longer a disguise. Could this be her true form if she had never been a siren? Inside her mind, she could no longer feel the siren essence there. It was gone. Completely. Forever. Who was she if not a siren? Who was Lorella?

Lorella went up to mingle with the others, listening to the conversation. Darrene’s confession lay heavy on her heart. She felt guilty, in a way. Here she was trying to be something better than herself, and she had resorted to the same self-centered tactics of lying that she had clung to for so long. She had to them, and particularly Civis, about who she was. Sooner or later.

With everything else going on right now, she didn't have the heart or the strength to tell them. In truth, the fact the that she might be alienated from them, alienated from Civis...she was strong, but didn't think she was that strong. Maybe Delta would have some wisdom for her. Clearly she knew about Lorella's situation. Did she know this would happen to her as well?

Realizing that she hadn't responded to Darrene, Lorella stuck out her hand in friendship. "There is nothing to forgive, dragon sister," Lorella replied with a smile. "We were all different before we entered this place." More than some of them knew, Lorella thought dryly. "Still, if it eases your conscious, you have my forgiveness. I am Lorella, and if it would please you to one day learn of my world, I am more than happy to share my tales."

Lorella had never really had friends. Not in the sense that others did. Her friends had often been acquaintances, people who enjoyed her humor and nothing more. When she wasn't telling a joke, they couldn't care less about her. Hopefully, this was a chance for her to make some real connections. Gods know she needed a few good friends in life, and this Darrene woman seemed a honorable, caring person. The exact type of friend and good influence Lorella needed in her life.

Last edited:
Veth Denrilith

TmxvTfW.png

21 | Elf | Zephyr​
Veth's blush was fading, she had managed to recover slightly from her embarrassing episode. Her facial features settled back into being neutral, they only evidence of her mask slipping being marked by her pink cheeks. She noted that everyone else had too reverted to their normal forms, with a few changes as well. Their eyes reptilian like the Divine Dragons, the aquatic male had seem to grow more, and many appeared more fit, more athletic than she remembered. Her own lithe form was slightly more muscular, hidden away under the toga-sheet.

Kit seemed to waste no time in approaching her, still with his trademark grin, commenting about how she was easier to spot than he thought she would be. He even went so far as to say he was disappointing he didn't get to see her as a dragon. "Are you simply not used to disappointment? I'm certain you are going to find quite a bit of that here."

Her eyes narrowed in on his face, usually he was very direct in his stare. She leaned forward slightly to get a closer look at his eyes, "Either you are bothered by everyone's state of undress, which I highly doubt, so something else perhaps is bothering you. No witty comments about me being dressed in only a sheet? You are slacking in your role as the court jester."

-Deep stares.-​

-RADFOR BORA'URUG-
ancient_green_dragon_by_benwootten-d6jtuva.jpg
Radfor was still observing his new form with a mixture of both fear and curiosity as he sat at the trunk of the tree. What in the world happened in that mud!? Was he.....was he truly a Dragon, like they said? He just thought it was some sort of metaphor they were using to unlock the power inside of them or something, not literal dragons! He couldn't take his eyes off his scales and spines as he tried to observe every new change of his body, the wings and the tail the most difficult to process. It was like waking up one morning to find you'd grown an extra pair of arms and another leg!

His thoughts were interrupted by Vis, who chastised him for 'not listening'. What!? Radfor was in shock for about ninety five percent of the time he had been here! How could he have possibly concentrated on what they were talking about when inside his mind he was panicking like no tomorrow!?!? Anger filled his chest, but it was different from the anger he had felt before; it was as if some primal fury was seeping into him, urging him to move forward and take a bite out of Vis. But he summoned his will, and fought within himself to keep himself from attacking him; even if he was some uptight, know-it-all elf-dragon-man....he was still, technically, family. And no matter what, Radfor would never hurt his family; of this, he was certain.

Vis bade then to follow, and Radfor stood and made his way over to him. At first, he stumbled a little, but as he adapted to the four legged style of walking, his steps grew more confident and powerful. The two other Dragons, the catwoman and the rabbit, had already passed through the odd looking portal, and Radfor stopped and turned, observing the jungle place once more. It still confused him; if they could hide such a place as this in their fortress...what else could they do...?

He shook his head and went through the portal, which apparently led back to their room, which was much larger than Radfor had remembered. The two who had entered the mud with him went their ways and Radfor sighed, walking back over to his cot, which was now much smaller for him, and laid down next to it, his size almost breaking it accidentally. His eyes scanned the room; there were dragons he didn't know, which meant they must be the people who had gathered here earlier today. Some looked closer than others, especially the pair that seemed to be cradling each other. Radfor thought that was a little.....fast, but love worked mysteriously. He was hardly one to say he knew it's tricks; as an Orc, he was met more with rocks than dates with human women, who were the majority around here. Wait, why was he concerned about love right now!? He should be focused on what was in front of him; and what was in front of him was a huge pair of black and green talons! How was he supposed to return to normal?

half_orc___dungeons_and_dragons_by_wandererfromys-d5hsrbz.jpg
Luckily, his answer came rather quickly. He felt himself begin to shrink down, and his wings and tail dissapear. His vision returned to normal, and he looked down at himself to see his old body back, still as green as can be, though....did he get...bigger? He could have sworn he didn't have this much muscle...indeed, every part of his body seemed bulkier than before; larger, harder...even his-

That's when Radfor realizing that he was standing stark naked in a room full of strangers. Panic and a bright red blush filled his cheeks as he scrambled for his cape on his cot and held it over his front so that no one would see.
"Grrrggh.......what a mockery this day has been....I haven't felt this humiliated in years...."
And it was a feeling he wasn't glad to feel again. He already had his share of sorrows and humility; he didn't think he could bear any more. Luckily, Vis approached him with a pair of fresh clothing, which Radfor quickly grabbed from him as Vis explained to him that it was he who turned them back. Radfor grumbled.
"Could've given us a warning, first...."

Vis walked away and Radfor quickly put on the smallclothes provided, granted they were a little tight, but it was better than nothing. Anxiously, he began to pace near his cot and talk to himself as he continued to get dressed.
"Okay, Radfor, think......there has to be a way out of here somewhere......dragon or no, my family still needs me. I can't afford to be kept here for months on end...."

Mentions:
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

fDKR2J7.jpg

Midas WorthAge:
22​
Race:
Human​
Ancestor:
Eshne​
The male grumbled, giving another shift as he tried in vain to right himself. His skin only heated more so as she teased, keeping his eyes away. Idiot! He hadnt thought he could get stuck like this... He physically trembled as she dragged her claw across his hide, releasing a groan. "You only won because I didnt think. Do not think this means you will always win..."

He had lost fair and square...but he was having trouble admiting to it. As he waited for kit, he continued ti berate himself for his own idiocy. That was when the gods decided to show. As he felt the weight vanish from his form, he shivered. A bizarre feeling, the shift in size. He could feel the strength drain away as he returned to human form.

He was actually rather disappointed. He could come to enjoy that form, if they allowed it. Giving the Gods a glance, he couldnt help but feel poorly about how he acted toward eshne...another he needed to apologize for. They were handing something out...what was that? Hazel had said something. Getting to know each other or something,he didnt really hear, but tmwhen he finally say the clothing, it dawned on him. Firing a quick glance toward her, his face was engulfed in red. Dear god they were...oh no. He quickly put a hand up, covering his eyes as he felt himself heat up

"E-eh...s-sorry" he mumbled, moving to grab a pair of trousers as he blocked his own vision. Feeling her skin against his, he quicky tried to atleast cover himself...

Katrina
28 || Female || Wyrmspawn || Nox
Katrina listened to Darrene apologize, however she wasn’t sure if she could look the woman in the eye at the moment much less speak to her. Conflicting thoughts and emotions chewed at her mind and heart, the wyrmspawn forced to take a momentary seat on another nearby cot as she tried to clear her mind.

The transformation still stuck out as clear as day, the idea putting a smile into her lips. She hadn’t known why her grandfather was so worried. It had been painful, yes, but she hadn’t died. Far from it! Glancing down at herself, she saw how the dress she wore, which previously hung off of her almost too thin of a frame now hugged her form, the new muscle rather visible beneath the thin darkly-colored fabric. This wasn’t the only development, as Kat knew her eyes most likely remained their golden color after observing Darrene’s.

Darrene... Darrene...

The woman was consuming her thoughts, she unable to not steal another glance towards her. Knowing she needed a distraction, Katrina would observe the crowd, picking out the elf that had just entered wearing what looked to be a sheet. Grabbing a set of trousers and tunic, she would stand and make her way to the other side of the room, slowly approaching her.

“There was some clothing left.” Katrina said shyly, holding them out for her to grasp. She still hadn’t had a full conversation with a mortal yet, so approaching one was still a bit awkward for her.

Fable Fable

Hazel Rock

Hazel.jpg
Interacting: Mistory Mistory
Located: Naked and in full view of everyone in the Wyrmchirlden room; standing near Midas

Hazel giggled as his face reddened l. Aww he even covered his eyes, hahah. “Never seen a woman like this before huh?” She teased but truly Hazel has never been completely naked with a man either. The woman would not allow herself to be embarassed over her body, nor be embarrassed in the presence of another though. Her hands didn’t cover her vision like Midas’. No sir, this lady looked him up and down. He seemed more muscular than his build was before....

In fact..she was more muscular. Her usual lean body was showing some abs and her biceps were the stuff of dreams. There were no scars or bruises on her arms! Not even the small tattoo on her wrist was there. Wait..her back tattoo. Was it gone!!!??? Insitead if snatching the trousers from Midas’ grip as he reached for them Hazel simply stood up ad turned her back or him. “Midas...I need you to forget your societally integrated embarrassment” A phrase she learned from a scholar friend, “and tell me if you see anything on my back. I need to know.” She said this uncharacteristicly worried and her close was filled with urgency. Not caring if her still naked body was being seen by others as she turned her back to Midas she waited for Midas to hopefully answer.

The tattoo held a lot of significance to her. Unlike the simple design on her wrist the otger one was supposed to take up her entire back. It was a circle of old and ancient looking designs attached to a descending line of other similar shapes that progressively got smaller. It was suppose to end at the small of her back. It was done in Black pigments, over the course of a week. It was supposed to be the only thing she could ever be clear on remembering from her child hood. Other than a song and snow, that mark was all she knew. She could remember the day it was complete done. She went to show her family. Her adoptive dad was furious and her brother’s were jealous. Her mother though, had simply placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. It took Hazel a few years to figure out why.

“Is my tattoo there or not?” She continued.

018058b06e5a6882ef96c81815666ab6.jpg

"Either you are bothered by everyone's state of undress, which I highly doubt, so something else perhaps is bothering you. No witty comments about me being dressed in only a sheet? You are slacking in your role as the court jester."

When he lifted his eyes off the floor, he blinked a little in surprise to find her leaning in closer to him, staring intently at his eyes. Immediately, he knew she'd caught him. So this is what it was like to be on the other end of things....

Now, he knew better than to take her words at face value. For people like them, that comment was about as close as it came to outright asking what was wrong. Even still though, giving her an answer wasn't easy. For one, he wasn't entirely sure how to put into words everything he was feeling right now. For another, that would require confessing about being a mercenary in the Phantom Legion.

"Nah. If I gave you any more of a dressing down there'd be nothing left" He teased, trying to avoid the subject, but even then his eyes wavered as he held her gaze. Given the fact she just stared at him, it became increasingly obvious that she wasn't buying it. Reluctantly, he broke his gaze from hers. She had him cornered against the wall and it was obvious he wasn't going to be able to lie his way out of it right now.

"It's...." He began uncertainly before he looked back up to her eyes. Damn they were beautiful. Somehow, it was comforting to watch them as he tried to figure out what to say. Maybe if he stared long enough he could let himself into a trance, or a kind of hypnosis where the words he couldn't find would reveal themselves.

"Just... Keep this between us, okay?....." He began, keeping his voice especially low and taking a breath as he held her gaze. For some reason, one that defied his normally logical mind, he felt that he could at least confide this much in her. Or maybe he was just so addled that he needed an outlet. Or maybe what Darrene had started with her confession was contagious.

"My mark is gone...." He paused shaking his head before he caught her gaze again. As he said it, he realized she wouldn't know what that was. "Thing is... I grew up in the Phantom Legion. One of the big rites of passage is when you get the Mark branded on you. It's... Let's just say it's a pretty damn big deal..." He murmured as his gaze held fast to hers. There was no wavering in his eyes now. "It may sound silly to you... but that Mark.... It was a part of me.. Losing it...." He trailed off as he held her gaze.

A small smile cracked on his lips. "I probably sound like a fucking idiot right now, don't I?" He managed to say before another voice spoke up. Immediately his ears flattened on his head. He'd been so transfixed on Veth's eyes he hadn't even noticed her approaching. As their locked gaze broke, he bit his lip hard. What the hell had he been thinking to tell her all of that?!

He cursed himself over and over in his head, even as a small trail of blood trickled down his lip.

Tags StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Fable Fable

fDKR2J7.jpg

Midas WorthAge:
22​
Race:
Human​
Ancestor:
Eshne​
Socially integrated...ahe lost him. Damn, thos were some big ass words. But after a moment, he took a breath, and let his hand fall. It was in respect for her, so if she said so...

First off, damn. The woman didnt give a shit about modesty, and she had no reason to. She was- he needed to kick his own ass for thinking like that. He grumbled, slipping on the trousers with a final glance over her backside "no...theres nothing there." He turned his back to her. She may not care,but he wasnt going to stare at her any longer" god damn it...wanted to keep my cloak...doubtful it survived the lava bath...shit"

Hazel Rock

Hazel.jpg
Interacting: Mistory Mistory
Mentioned: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Fable Fable Smaaycheese Smaaycheese
Located: Wyrmchirlden room; Talking with near Midas

Her heart dropped as he said the tattoo was gone. “Dammit!!” She yelled and tried to keep herself from hitting something. She took a few deep breathes to calm down. It’s was just a tattoo...a really..really meaningfully one that was the easiest way to keep a memory alive for her. All her stuff burned? That was ok, it was just stuff, but the marking on herback? That stick with her for a long time and was a piece of her and her identity. She really shouldn’t be so upset. Hazel could awalus get the tattoo again.....after they were done at this place though...maybe she could Asks on of the Gods if something could be done.

After a moment of silence and breathing she let the bad feeling go. There was no use to holding onto them. She would find a solution soon but right now was not the time. Breathe in. Breath out. Coldness crept up her skin. Clothes. Yes she was given some clothes. Her outfit had burned. Save for her shoes....and her dancing attire! she stashed it unde her cot with her scimitars. Thank goodness. Those pieces of clothes were the most expensive thing she ever owned. Letting that realization lighten her mood she turned to Midas, and started to dress as she talked.

“Hehe did you enjoy the view?” Hazel giggles, hoping he was to focused on his own thoughts ok see her moment of panic. Her eyes scanned the room, Kit was being cornered by some gals, a bunny-like woman was also there, Hazel hadn’t noticed her before she looked a bit tired, some others were conversing as well. Maybe adding more to the conversation would be nice, though teasing Midas has been really fun so far haha. Maybe in the morning she’ll go and get to know the others more.

-RADFOR BORA'URUG-
half_orc___dungeons_and_dragons_by_wandererfromys-d5hsrbz.jpg

Radfor's mind was once again at a mile per minute, trying to conjure up some sort of plan of escape. He painted a picture of each wall and room he had seen in his mind, and looked for any kind of structural weakness or opening. But alas, he came up blank on all fronts. He wasn't entirely sure just how long this fortress had existed, but it was surprisingly extremely structurally sound. For now, at least, there seemed to be no real way to get out of here without his soul being sucked out....

He sighed, crossing his arms and shaking his head. This situation was getting too dire; and if he pressured himself any more, he was bound to go into shock again. He needed to do something to let some steam off. But what? There wasn't any way to light a fire in here, or catch some game....wait, that's it! Wrestling! When he was traveling, he always loved to wrestle the bears of the countryside into submission. Maybe someone around here was willing to participate...?

He turned to the rest of the room and scanned it for potential opponents. There was a Triton who looked fairly tough, but he seemed occupied at the moment. Besides, he had already fought his fair share of powerhouses. He needed some challenge, a way to improve.

And then his eyes settled on the catboy. He seemed.....lithe, if he had to describe him. The usual roguish type Radfor had met on his travels. Didn't look like much, but probably was hiding some sort of skill. Radfor grinned; the perfect candidate. He left his cot area and began making his way over to him, the grin never leaving his face. Completely ignoring the two females next to him, he approached the cat and crossed his arms, staring him down, with a gaze that was unintentionally more intimidating with his now reptilian like amber eyes.
"Hey. You look like you know your way around some combat. Do me a favor and spar with me, would you? I need to get my mind off....everything, I suppose."

With the way Radfor had grown from the transformation, he felt even larger and more confident than usual, and his gaze didn't leave the cat's eye as he eagerly waited for his response. If there's one thing Radfor couldn't be patient for, it was a good fight.

Mentions:

A strange sensation came to spread through Darrene's chest as her apology was accepted, and not just acknowledged by the other wyrmchildren, but she was also given reassuring words of comfort. Her chest rising as she inhaled deeply with newfound courage, for she had not thought the others would accept her with open arms. Not after she had been harboring so much ill-will and distrust for them, without even having gotten to know them. But they did forgive her for being nothing more but a sheep following her faith blindly, the rules her religion had carved out for her people starting to look a lot less immovable, but rather like flexible ideals that could give way for a more open-minded approach.

For her faith did paint humankind as being creations of god, whereas the beast-folk was nothing more but the spawn of the hellish regents of the underworld. But Nox's revelations had given her a broader view of things. They were all children of these draconic entities, they had a common ancestor, and their future fate would be heavily intertwined.

A warm smile came to adorn Darrene's face as she brushed the one untamed strand of hair out of her face, resting her hand on the curve of her hip.
"A pleasure to meet you, Lorella." The fire-eyed wyrmchild of Eshne spoke as she extended a hand politely. Feeling as if she was slowly, but surely, becoming a part of this new world she had plunged herself into the moment she had accepted Nox's calling.

Her eyes coming to wander around as they tried memorizing the various faces that populated the vast chamber.
The mischievous mercenary Kit, as well as the other descendants of Eshne she had shared the infernal pit of their rebirth with. Every one of them like fire themselves. Passionate and radiating with life. Hazel's teasing of Midas bringing an amused smile to Darrene's lips.

She had already met with her own kin, yet Lorella was the first of the other draconic descendants to make her acquaintance....
The first after Katrina. The woman that did not seem to be a descendant of any of the four Wyrmlords. No fiery core like Eshne, no playful air surrounding her like Zephyr, no fatherly kindness of Vis and no wisdom of Delta... But rather those dark scales that had covered her draconic frame and contrasted the gold of her eyes...

Darrene's eyes trying to find Katrina's own again, the woman shook her head, trying to reason with her beating heart as she returned her attention to Lorella.
"I have only heard stories of the Ocean folk, never did I dream of meeting one of them in person. Just those in the tales I read when I was just a mere child." Darrene spoke, feeling herself opening up to others as her stern aura seemed to fall from her like scales, shedding the hostile air like a reptile would discard its skin.

As Ki'tavi listened to her, clearly rather intently, payingh er due ttention, Ishnai watched his expression. Clearly, there wassa thoughtful process going on in his head, and she also saw that his judgemental expression fron earlier seemed to soften a bit, mostly when she was speaking of Vis's importance to her. The leopardess wasn;t sure what to think of that, considering that 'groveling', as Ki'tavi would call it, was a large part of trial Feline culture. Leaders were to be treated with the utmost respect, and to be communicated with humbly by anyone they command. Vis was the highest authority of all as far as Ishnai knew before coming to this fortress, so she felt her reaction to his presence earlier was simply right.

This whole situation had made her even more curious about the male, so she foundh erself greatly anticipating his response. However, all of a sudden, Ishnai's attention was taken away from the male in front of her for a moment and placed on the rather more pressing matter of her form shifting once again, the sensations and disorienting change in perspective, especiallt the ehight of said perspective, greatly disorienting her. Then, her eyes widened as she glanced about her room for all of one moment, and she felt a torrent of warmth rush straight to her face, Ishnai's hands moving to her abdomen. Thankfully, she didn't really need to cover her chest, as least as far as she knew. Bare breasts, especially since they wee underneah fur in her people's case, did not really carry sexual connotations within tribal Feline society.

However, getting a good look at Ki'tavi made her freeze for a moment. It was clear from just one glance that he was a rather desirable male, as far as his body was concerned.

However, the next moment, she froze as he suddenly turned away from her, seemingly distracted by the bared goods of other females in the room. A bit to her surprise, this made her a little angry, truth be told. It seemed rather rude to her that he did not carry on the conversation after the initial shock of the even Vis had apparently caused had faded, but that wasn't what ticked her off the most. She saw him approaching other females without even bidding her farewell. He was, after all, the only feline male in the vicinity.

Eshne coming around to hand her clothing snapped Ishnai out of it for a little, but only a little. After donning the clothing thankfully, bowing to Eshne and Vis out of respect and thanking them for the consideration, Ishnai found herself straightening her posture, and all but ignoring the various interactions going on around her as she stepped towards where Ki'tavi was speaking to an elvish woman, Katrina approaching him. Ishnai froze as she came close and noticed Ki'Tavi's nervousness. "What exactly is the problem, Ki'tavi?" She said, likely startling hte man, and crossing her arms. "Besides sudenly walking off in the middle of our conversation."
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Fable Fable

Last edited:
fDKR2J7.jpg

Midas WorthAge:
22​
Race:
Human​
Ancestor:
Eshne​
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Fable Fable
He got the shirt on,and sighed. He kinda already missed his scales. Running his bad hand across his neck, he grumbled, before it dawned on hi. Pulling his hand away as if he had been bitten, he looked his fingers over. Healed...the transformation was comeplete. It seemed it healed old wounds...tattoos to, by the way hazel reacted.

With a sigh, he cracked his spine. Shit, he spent three years breaking in those clothes, and as much as he enjoyes he feel of new clothes, he had gotten used to his second layer of skin. Ah well...break these in eventually too...

His face heated up again as she teased, and he stumbled ovwr his own words to defend himself.
"I-I only looked b-because you a-asked me t-too. I wouldnt have given a g-glance o-otherwise but it seemed i-i-important" he managed, keeping his eyes anywhere but on her as he looked around. "N-not to say y-your not a p-pleasure to see, b-but I r-rather not look upon woman only t-to enjoy their b-beauty..." he grumbled, before his eyes fell on Katrina and Veth. He needed to talk to katrina...thank her, for saving him. Plus, he wanted to talk to veth again...he had been abit short with her before...

"Im...going to talk to some of our comrades..." he mumbled, making his way to the pair . Kit was nearby...though it seemed he may habe his own problem with the other feline...

"Eheh...ladies..." he gave a short bow to them, looking them over"I hope...everything is well? Miss, I hope you are better, your transformation seemed particularly...painful..."
He looked her over again, giving a nod to veth as he waited for her answer.

Veth Denrilith

TmxvTfW.png

21 | Elf | Zephyr​
Veth's concentration of Kit's odd behavior was enough to help the blush fully fade from her cheeks. She was covered, with a sheet, so it wasn't as if she was standing around nude before them all like the one girl, who she still didn't didn't have a name for. It seemed her stare eventually wore down Kit, or perhaps he wanted to share what was bothering him, but just struggled to do so. Either way, he explained what was troubling him. The name of this mercenary guild sounded familiar. She wasn't so familiar to really understand the meaning of the branding, but she could understand the concern that could arise from losing what was part of one's identity. Should she wake up and find herself with black hair, she would have been afflicted with a horrible shock.

"Perhaps we are meant to give up our past selves in this venture. That is not to say what you are feeling is not valid. There is no shame in feeling at odds with yourself in the moment. However, using your teeth to worry on your lip till blood is drawn is excessive. You are still you, mark or no mark."

During this conversation, Katrina, as Veth heard the girl be called by, approached them, offering Veth a tunic and trousers. It was an improvement over her current attire. She took the items, slipping the trousers on underneath the makeshift dress and securing them. Then she slid the tunic over her head and torso, untying the knot that held the sheet over her body. Once this was accomplished, she slipped the sheet out from under the tunic, letting it fall to the floor before slipping her arms through the top and tucking the tunic into the pants.

"I thank you Lady Katrina, this is much more comfortable than a bedsheet," she bowed her head slightly towards the girl. She was a mystery, kept away from them as Nox had spoke to them, but now she was freely mingling with them, and had even transformed in their presence. Who was this girl exactly? Unlike the rest of them, she had become a different kind of dragon completely different from any of the children of Nox.

The other feline, the female made her way over to their small group, emanating an aura of of agitation. This was confirmed with the woman directed her speech towards Kit, who had apparently abandoned their conversation. Veth looked at Kit then back to the female feline, not wanting to get involved in this sort of spat. She'd seen regular cats fight before and she didn't want to be caught in one between to feline beastfolk. Veth placed herself a bit between the female feline and Katrina, who while now more muscular probably was raised like a noble princess.

Midas then joined them appearing a bit frazzled for some reason. Veth couldn't help but wonder why there was a sudden increase in those interested in this part of the room. "Midas, you seem to have relaxed, compared to your previous state that is. Do we have the cheerful girl to thank for that influence? Might I inquire as to what her name is? I've not yet spoken to her."

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Mistory Mistory DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
-Veth is wondering why this area of the room has attracted so many.-​

Last edited:
1YW9oi0.png

Interacting/Mentioned: Vampunk Vampunk StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 @Ender
As far as making and meeting friends goes, Lorella had no standards to compare her recent attempt at making a friend with Darrene to. Oh, Lorella could do the initial friend thing decently enough, but it was when it came to forging long term relationships that produced close friendships that she struggled at. Whether she liked to admit it or not, Lorella before had been a shallow person with all the depth of a small lake. Now, she was trying to become like the ocean. The only question was did she have enough in herself to fill one?

“Likewise, Darrene.” Lorella’s mind drifted for a moment as she thought about Civis. Where had that adorable blue hunk disappeared to? Now that Lorella thought about it, had he seemed down after receiving his dragon form? Lorella had thought at the time he was checking himself out, but now that she thought about it more he may not have been as thrilled as Lorella was. She would need to check up on him at some point.

Lorella turned around upon hearing a large commotion behind her as a group of people gathered near the entrance. It was strange seeing such a variety of people interact and converse with each other. Perhaps it was the first time in a long time such a variety of races and people had teamed up for anything. Maybe that was the real plan here, an opportunity to heal the wounds between races that had been nursing for centuries.

Realizing her eyes were wandering, Lorella turned back to face Darrene as the tall warrior woman spoke to her. “I assure you, the tales are often over exaggerated,” Lorella laughed. “For instance, sirens are typically regarded as monstrosities in tales, yet the truth is always much more complicated than that. The waters of the ocean make up much of the world, all of it teeming and bustling with not just life, but sentient life as well. Tritons, sirens, krakens, merfolk, the sharks, octos, and more all have their own lands and society. I dare say it is more diverse in the water than on land. It truly is a beautiful place.”

Changing the conversation, Lorella asked a question she had been curious about for some time. “So I have seen you and that other woman, the black one, getting along quite well. I take it there is growing love there? Relax,” Lorella spoke quickly, putting her hands up as she realized the connotation of her words, “I assure you mean I no ill intent. I would simply offer a word of warning from my observations: be careful. She spoke of Nox as if she knew him more than any of us, Nox seemed angry at her, and the way the other gods react around her presence...it would not surprise me if she was to be a god herself. Love, I say, is worth it,” Lorella’s mind drifted to Civis, “but you may have to deal with drawing the ire or wrath of others.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back