Chapter 2: A Vytal Mistake-Tournament Edition

Greta Saizo
TWdjOG2.png

Quincunx Quincunx

Greta had also woken up relatively early. That's just how the little ninja was. She often woke early, for proper hygiene purposes, and to get some early-morning training in. Something that was deeply ingrained in her from her time with the ninjas. In fact, she actually had been slacking just a bit on. Perhaps... she should fix that. How could she be so lax this close to the tournament? Well, she wasn't slacking that much, and her mind was definitely on the tournament. Usually she woke around 4 am, though.

She would alter her schedule to accommodate waking up that early after the tournament. Anyway, she had been invited by her partner to the cafe she frequented. After her morning routine, Greta would join her friend. She wold not waste any time. It took her just a bit to arrive. And she most likely would surprise Orchid, arriving early. Appearing beside her partner, she mewed, "Hi, mew." Blinking, she looked at the table her friend sat at.​

Asuka

c10c9e1b6005.jpg

Asuka was in for a surprise when she returned inside her dorm, when her life long friend Kira burst out from underneath Asuka's blankets, greasing her friend in a tight hug. "I missed you." Asuka hugged her best friend back, spinning a couple times around the room. "I missed you too." Asuka set the girl down and collected her weapons. "C'mon. Let's go to the arena. We have a ton of catching up to do. I'll even introduce you to my partner and my team later."

The two made their way to Asukas motorcycle. While Kira was returning all of Asukas swords into the motorcycle, Asuka messaged Terra to meet her at the Arena. "Done." Kira said closing the forward compartment of Asukas motorcycle, letting Asuka sit and rev up the engines. Kira hopped behind, wrapping her arms around Asukas waist before Asuka drove .
Ian Temero Ian Temero

c54b6f80e381acecfb23bcd4d33da0d5.jpg
Terra Ferrum
MongHead MongHead

"-and then he just got up and left!" Terra sighed, pushing her dish away. She sat at the noodle stall in the fair grounds, having just finished off her second bowl. Yes, noodles were kind of an odd breakfast, but Terra didn't care. The old man running the stall came by and scooped up her dishes as she turned back to her audience. "I'm still willing to bet his little breakdown was triggered by a girl but.. man, I don't know? What should I do about this?"

"I don't normally care this much about what other people are thinking..."
Saffron Munashe pointed out. Since their encounter in the weight lifting room, She and lion faunus had been hanging out quite a bit. But why was she here talking about her problem with him rather than a member of her own team? Well Asuka had passed up joining her to do some maintenance on her swords, and what had to be the most adorable couple in the school were out on a morning date. "What's up?"

"I don't know man. It's just, he seemed so lost so I wanted to give him some tips, but now I can't stop wondering if maybe I gave him bad advice, or what he decided to do."

"I think you might be feeling responsible." He said teasingly, though Terra just groaned. "Ugh. This is what responsibility feels like? How do I get my money back?" Before anything else could be said however, screamo music began to blare from her pocket. Pulling out her scroll she checked her messages. "Whelp. Got'a go." She said getting up from her seat. "The hot one on the team wants to meet up."

"If you're really concerned, just ask him!" Saffron called after her. She waved back to let him know she heard. As she made her way towards the air docks, an adorable little, pink haired cat faunus girl ran past her giggling, followed closely by an older, blue haired one. Terra paused to double-take, but the pair had vanished into the crowd.

Nah! Terra decided, There's no way a girl as dark and mysterious as Lilith would be dragged around by some one that bright and cheery...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilith Falciani  (YourNeighborsCat's Art).png Lilith & Peggy
BlackJack BlackJack

83ee9d0eca75c19a4825a8134bed7fc4--anime-neko-anime-kawaii.jpg

"Holy cow! There's so many people!" Peggy called out, spinning around in a circle as she slipped through the crowds, staring bright eyed at all the unique outfits around her. Her attention was soon shifted to the stalls and all their exotic goods. "Oh oh! Lilith! Lilith! Looky-looky!"

"Peggy! Slow down!" Her sister called out. "Don't wear yourself out!" Due to the disease eating away at her muscles, physical activity wore her out quickly. As it was, she could hardly stay on her feet for more than an hour without needing to sit down and take a break. However you'd never guess this was a problem from how energetic the girl was. Even she seemed to forget it sometimes.

Catching up Peggy, Lilith found her in front of a stall selling charms and baubles. With a grin the younger girl spun around and held out two scroll-charms with the Vytal symbol on them, one with a blue string and the other with an orange. "For our collection!" Peggy announced. Lilith took the baubles and raised her brow at them. "Don't we have enough?" she asked, only semi serious. The pink hair kitten pouted at her. "No! You always get one when you go somewhere interesting! And you still haven't got me one from Beacon either!"

"Alright. Alright. I'll get them." Pulling out her wallet, Lilith stepped towards the register. She payed the man and turned back to Peggy, holding out one of the charms. "Alright. Here you g-" she paused, realizing the child was nowhere in sight. "Damnit, Peggy!"

Not too far away, the missing child peered at Krov's dismantled arm, wide eyed. "Oh wow! That's cool!" She half whispered, her thin arms struggling to hold her up high enough to see the top of the table.

Last edited:
SIR EMIN
51f9d3fa205dd12ebe027b6052c8a9b4.jpg

Emin was sitting at a fellow companies shop with his robot just watching all the people move by, some stopping to talk to him and all that. He seemed focused on something else, he stared at every faunus with psychotic eyes. Something inside him was tainted. The kids would not notice it today but one day they would realize a wolf in sheeps clothing. Or was this all just a ruse. No one would ever know. Sir Emin was especially cruel to Faunus though, he has almost killed many at school just in skirmishes and gets in no trouble because he is rich and entitled. He saw something that day, something so disgusting he had to go speak to the mistake herself. Yes, he was going to talk to Skye.

As Emin walked up to her his robot in tow he spoke out with a voice of righteousness and glory "Hah, would you look at this genetic mess. This is absolutly disgusting. I am amazed they let an animal like you in such a prestigious place like this." Emin says his hands behind his back as he spoke, he held his head high and refused to keep eye contact at all, he was actually looking at his scroll. He grabbed his wallet and pulled out some lien and threw it at her "Use that money to have those mistakes you call wings removed, I am sure its possible and best for everyones eyes. That or use it to go back to your tiny island and stay there with the other disgusting malfunctions this world mistakenly made. How repulsive." He says picking up his scroll and taking some pictures. For what reason no one would know. The robot was prepared for her to attack, it spoke but it could not be understood for it spoke a different language. But it did seem to be standing a bit in front of Sir Emin, it had to protect him regardless of how it felt. Emphasis on felt, this robot had more to it then people would assume.

(( Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko ))

KROV
3587f38febf3ad3668bbc8e1b7681112.jpg

Krov was chilling in the booth his arm in pieces smoking a cigarette to help calm himself down before the massive tournament that was about to take place when a small child ran up and made a comment about Krov's arms. Krov did not take offense or anything because he was so used to the arms he forgot sometimes that they were not real. Krov actually had never met the girl, because he was new to the team and all he had no idea Lilith had a little sister. The two rarely ever spoke so that also did not help. So to Krov this was just a random little girl. The shop owner looked over to her and laughed a bit, he had a real gruff laugh that was quite aged but he did not speak because he was trying to focus on fixing Krov's arms. But he would comment every once and a while. Krov looked to the small girl and threw his smoke away before speaking, he did not want to make her smell it, he knew that second hand smoke was bad regardless of the amounts she would inhale talking to him so he just tossed it aside right away.

"
What's up? These are Wulf technology robot arms mark probably 14 at this point, not really sure, I break them lot. Don't be like me kid, this is expensive life" he says joking around, it was hard to understand him with his thick accent and it also did not help that he was a bit nervous so he was a bit scatterbrained. "You enjoying the festival? It is cool to see kingdoms altogether in place like this." he says as the older man Wulf asked him a quick question "How is the spine?" Wulf asks. Krov did an 'iffy' hand movement with his non taken apart arm. His leg was also uncovered by the way, a robotic kneecap on his left leg. This guy was all sorts of robot at this point. And if what Wulf said meant anything it meant his spine was also part robotic.

(( Ian Temero Ian Temero ))

Joshua awoke with a start after his bed was kicked by Skye's foot sitting upright in his bed. Groaning, he grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower while reflecting on what happened last night. The spirit he had met last night had revealed a lot to him, his ancestors' pasts, the fact that his power was about to awaken, and a taste of what his power felt like. All this Joshua mused upon as the warm water cascaded over his body before he turned off the water, dried himself off and changed into some fresh clothes. The spirit had told him to train without Shield Construction so he intended to do that. Grabbing his equipment, he made for the Stadium.

Ivory Skye
PTbmhcT.png
BlackJack BlackJack

Skye was aimed to board a shuttle to take her to the stadium. She was pretty antsy to start the tournament. Team INJL, though she didn't really consider herself much of a leader, she did think her team was quite strong. Each one of them had their own individual strengths. Yes even Nat did. A voice caused her to halt her path. Turning the tall Faunus looked down at the boy there. "Excuse me?" she asked out, her tone scathing. "Oh look, some token human douche thinks he has the right to speak to me." She flexed her wings proudly, "Prestigious place? Please. It's just school grounds. It's about as common a place as you are a small minded asswipe. Hardly prestigious as you think. Though, someone like you so rarely uses their brain, so maybe I'm giving you too much credit."

Glancing at the lien that tapped her, falling to the ground, she heard what he said. It enraged Skye. Just the suggestion made her want to kill him. In her mind, he was the reason the White Fang was what they were, and it was very nearly justified.. "REMOVED?!" She took a step towards him, not caring about the stupid bot. Unfurling her wings to their full span made her presence dwarf his, covering him and his bot in shadows. "My wings are angelic! They are a marvel in this world. A single feather from them is worth one hundred of you. No, one thousand of you. Tiny island? I'm from Atlas, you neanderthalic bigot. The only thing that's repulsive, is the fact that you're allowed to waste air."

SIR EMIN
51f9d3fa205dd12ebe027b6052c8a9b4.jpg

As Skye spoke he just typed up stuff on his scroll completely ignoring everything she said to him. As she took a step closer the bot's arm sort of glowed a bit of a yellow color as sparks came out a bit. It spoke again in a monotone voice but it still could not be understood. It did not seem very enthusiastic about saving Emin, its actions were slow and it's orders were not in a demanding voice, they were just monotone. As she spread her wings Emin finished and looked giving a very unimpressed look. She was still talking but he did not care for as she was on about being from Atlas he spoke "If I was you I would just get surgery right at the base so you can be human again. I would also burn them afterwards, never know if imperfection is contagious." He says making a motion to envision chopping her wings off. "Must be an inbred thing to never shut up" he says with a laugh.

He continued though, continually picking at her ignoring her shadowing him, he did not care "
Maybe you could be my butler, you could fan me with them, it seems like the only thing they would be useful for. I mean you are useless but maybe the wings could be nice personal fans. But first just get rid of them, you will still be useless afterwards but at least you wont look it too." Emin says turning away from her and starting to walk off, he did not care for what she had to say, he did not care what anyone had to say really. The Robot spoke again, it shrugged and took its hand and made a finger gun before pretending to shoot itself in the head. It then went after Emin to make sure he did not piss off anyone else.

(( Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko ))

Ivory Skye
PTbmhcT.png
BlackJack BlackJack

If anything, Skye was the one unimpressed. His devil may care way of dealing with this situation just let her know just how pathetic he really was. Just how dead inside he was. It wasn't impressive, or intimidating. It was just sad. Not that his sad state of life was reason for her to not treat him with the amount of hostility he rightly deserved. "That's not how it works prick. Heh! Well let's hope it is, so you will kill yourself after you become contaminated! Remember, you're the one who approached me. Whoops! Not very smart on your part." She sarcastically and smugly full-winged shrugged. With the expansive 6-8 foot wingspan it was an impressive shrug. He tried to allude she was inbred. Callously she retorted. "You would know."

"Personal fans? Why yes, they do help with cooling myself in the heat. Or warming myself and others in the cold. They're quite versatile, really. Too bad you don't have a pair. You're missing out on some of the most useful, beautiful things to ever exist. Ah, it's not like you would know how to use them, anyway. You'd just mutilate yourself. Or, kill yourself, I suppose. You know what, on second thought, I'm glad you don't have wings. If you shared them with me, I'd be the one to mutilate and kill myself! Sharing anything with you makes my stomach churn." He walked off like the fucking douche he was. His weird bot made a movement, and she frowned at it. She wanted to break it like she wanted to break him. Perhaps she'd get the chance in the arena. That would be fun... Crushing him in front of everyone. How satisfying that would be!​

Orchid Legrand
Interactions: Greta Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Orchid was indeed surprised her partner had arrived so early. Not that surprised - Greta did wake up earlier than Orchid. The pink girl didn't have bags under her eyes, nor was she drowsy, but it was a little early for her. She took another sip of her tea before smiling warmly at Greta. "Hello, Greta. It feels like it's been a while."

She briefly considered putting her book of floral arrangements away, but before she did so, she pointed a composition out to Greta. "This arrangement was made by a faunus floritst from Menagerie, whose work is celebrated by other arrangers. It's cool to me how even though faunus were sectioned off by humans, flowers can still bring the two together. Anyway," she cleared her throat in a way that was somehow soft and dainty, "I wanted to talk to you about something, but first, how are you? Are you ready for today?"

arrangement.jpg

Greta Saizo
TWdjOG2.png

Quincunx Quincunx

Greta stood there staring at the cute pinkette. "Does it?" she questioned nonchalantly. She wasn't so sure she agreed with that sentiment. Then again, Greta wasn't the sentimental type. That didn't mean she would be rude to how her partner felt. "Why does it feel that way?" Truth be told, she thought their partnership was going quite well. Even better since the most recent dance, even. Greta considered Orchid her closest friend, not just partner. So she always felt at ease around the other girl. Maybe Greta didn't convey her own easiness well?

Greta looked down where Orchid instructed. Her red eyes melded with the yellow of the flowers in the picture. "Oh yes, very pretty, mew." She then listened to how Orchid associated the arrangement with humans and Faunus working together. She mentioned Menagerie?.. That stirred something within Greta, but she wasn't from there. "That is cool, mew. Eeeh?" she squeaked, tilting her head. "Yes? What about, Orchi-chan, mew? Fine, mew."

Joshua had gotten on the shuttle just before it was about to leave much to his relief. ~Phew, now I won't be entirely late to the beginning of the event.~ Suddenly, Joshua heard shouting and cocked his head just a little to hear what was going on. He recognized one voice in the midst of all the shouting, Skye's voice. ~Oh this is not good if she's shouting.~ Joshua listened in at how this man was leveling a racist rant directed at Faunus, and Skye in general. Once the tirade was over, Joshua walked over to Skye and said, "You all right Skye, don't let him get to you, you're better than that."
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Ivory Skye
PTbmhcT.png

Skye heard the voice of her teammate. The bluenette turned to see the tall Joshua. They didn't interact much outside of team training sessions, or out of class. For a human... he wasn't too bad. But after interacting with that human just now, the one that insulted her entire race? Yeah, she was pretty pissed off at humanity as a whole. She gave him a cross look, like 'Why was he even talking to her right now?' sorta look. "Alright? He just insulted my entire race, no of fucking course I'm not fucking alright!" She glared at Joshua. Yeah, he wasn't the one who had just done that... but he might as well have been, and he probably would agree to some extent anyway. That's just how humans were.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

"He's an asshole with a capital a Skye," Joshua began before continuing. "But that doesn't mean all humans are bad, he was probably looking for something to take his anger out on. I cannot imagine what it is like to be tormented just because you're physically different and I will likely never experience it Skye. My family has had our own experience with "purists" and other assholes and you know what we did Skye?" Joshua took his right hand and made a small backhanded gesture. "We threw them out and banned them from our home and our offices. According to my Allison my father even threw them out with his bare hands." Joshua shuddered for a moment before finishing his talk, "Now that is someone you do not want to mess with if you insult anyone else in his house or if you're a racist, at. all. Hell, my father might be even coming down to watch us fight in the tournament. I'm starting to ramble a bit here, but my point is that not all humans are bad and you shouldn't judge all of them based on what you've experienced in the past."

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

aaaaa.png

"Peggy!" Lilith called as she walked through the fairgrounds. How someone could lose pink hair in a crowd was beyond her, and yet she had managed to do just that. Normally Peggy had on a bracelet that Lilith could track, but guess what her little sister had forgot? She would have called her too, but oops, guess what else the overly excited child had forgot? So she was stuck searching manually. She scanned the masses of people and got her hopes up when she spotted pink, but quickly realized that the person was too tall to be Peggy. They were also a dude.

Lilith was almost to the point of panicking when she noticed a pair of wings in the distance. She and Skye did not get along, having too similar of personalities, but right now she was to desperate to care. "Skye! Ebonmire!" She called out, pushing past people to get to them. "Did you see a young girl go by? Cat ears and tail? Brown hair with pink tips? About this tall?" She held her hand above the ground to show them. "Wearing an orange hoodie?"

Meanwhile...

Peggy nodded her head excitedly. "Oh yeah yeah! I finally got to see Beacon and I got to touch the CCT! Actually touch it! It was so cool!" The little kitten was bouncing on her toes as she chattered. "There are sooooo many people wearing cool clothes here! I don't know which outfit I want to draw first! The dress-not-dress or the or the plate armor or the battle-toga or oh my gosh there are just too many! And I'm pretty sure I saw someone selling a live crocodile! Oh! And I'm going to get to watch my sister fight! She's going to kick so much butt! She's like, a ninja, you know? And everyone knows ninjas kick ass!" She looked around quickly to make sure Lilith wasn't around to smack her for swearing before turning to Krov, giggling. The giggles stopped however when she realized the arm she had been staring at had actually come off him. She hopped closer and began examining his metal parts, one ear tilted sideways out of curiosity. "Owwie... What happened?"

Ivory Skye
PTbmhcT.png

Skye stood there staring at Joshua crossly. She was seriously not in the mood. "Yeah, and he chose my entire race to do that." The bluenette rolled her eyes, "Then why do you feel a need to comment on it? You're a human, Joshua, one of the few ones I sorta tolerate, but not. right. now. Also, no, you won't." Staring at him blandly, Skye shrugged. "No idea. What, Joshua?" Listening to him only made the agitated Dove even angrier. Her feathers were literally ruffled, fluffing up and flapping at irritated intervals. "What is this supposed to mean, huh, Josh? I can't just throw people like that out of my life. I can't throw humanity out of my life. Or well.. I mean, I suppose I could do that, but it's illegal." She was metaphorically speaking about killing humans. Something she had actually done literally in the exact past he was trying to get her to ignore. Something she was ashamed of, but right now, she sort of was ignoring that cause she was angry as all hell. "Then what AM I supposed to judge them on, huh?"

Fuming, when someone else came up, she rounded on them. "WHAT?" she hissed, then noticed it was Lilith. She didn't particularly like the cat Faunus from Olivia's team, but at least she was a Faunus, so Skye dialed it back.. -Just a bit. Listening to her question, Skye's face wrinkled in thought. That was a familiar description, but.. of who? She shook her head once. "No. I have not." Her answer was short and simple.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Ian Temero Ian Temero

"You're missing my point here Skye," Joshua started, "Not all humans are bad you know? Sure they're a few bad apples, but you can't let them ruin the entire bunch of humans. My point here is that you be the judge of whether a human is good or not and go from there. That man was a terrible example of a human and so you should avoid him. I can't say I'm a good example either because I have my faults as well. However, I'm willing to work with Faunus and thats what would set him and myself apart in your eyes.

Joshua and Skye's conversation was then interrupted by Lillith asking about her sister and if anyone had seen her. "I haven't seen her Lilith, what's wrong?"

Ian Temero Ian Temero Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Amber Kell
Interactions: Ian Temero Ian Temero BlackJack BlackJack
Mentioned: Keidivh Keidivh Ian Temero Ian Temero Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi

After Olivia lightheartedly scolded him for wanting to sleep in on their 'big day', a groggy Amber dragged himself from his team's dorm with a nasty bedhead and coffee on his mind. He wore a baggy, plain deep red shirt with loosely fitting blue pajama bottoms that matched his hair. He was wearing the dress shoes that went with his school uniform, but they were hardly visible with his baggy bottoms. The halls were barren- everyone was either in the stadium or browsing the vendors. The cafeteria was closed, so that meant Amber would be heading to the vendors too. The only issue he had with the situation was the fact that he was alone. He planned on stopping by INJL's room on the way out- to ask if they'd seen Lilith at all, or if any of them were interested in going with him to get coffee. Being his typical loner self had been pretty hard over the past couple days.. Since he'd talked to that pink haired girl the night of the dance, specifically. He'd been clinging to Olivia's side like an annoying child to their mother since that night.

Amber knocked lightly on team INJL's door, not wanting to wake anyone who might still be sleeping. Not surprisingly, no response came. He gave it a couple seconds, before sighing and walking off down the hall in the direction he'd been going. It's not like he was too close to any of them anyways.. Nat was fine, but they didn't really talk much. Joshua was the same way, and Skye wouldn't even give him a chance. Lilla was a friend.. Barely. They'd talked a couple times, she'd saved him and he'd saved her. That was as far as their relationship really went. Still, aside from Olivia, she was his closest friend. He wouldn't mind getting coffee with her every once in a while. That wouldn't happen today, though..

Amber had 'accidentally' forgot his scroll on the way out of his dorm. His uncle was somewhere around the vendor area, and he was the last person Amber wanted to see. They were good friends, sure, but in private. His uncle was embarrassing, just like any other father figure. He acted like one of Amber's peers, like they were the same age and they were the best of friends. Amber was the son his uncle never got. It was crucial to him that they didn't speak until after the tournament, when Amber could use him being tired as an excuse to stay away. So, after he'd gotten coffee, Amber was on the fast track back to his dorm.

Until he'd spotted Krov messing with his robo-arm. That was something he'd been curious about ever since Krov joined their team.. That and the drinking/smoking issue, of course. Amber steered off his path through the crowd, sipping his coffee as he approached Krov. "Sup, Robocop." He smiled, plopping down next to Krov on an open bench. "You know, I-" Amber paused, letting a voice on the other side of Krov speak. "Owwie.. What happened?" The voice was high pitched, feminine and worrying. "Please tell me that isn't yours." Krov having a kid didn't seem very far-fetched at all. He drank regularly, he smoked, he had a beard for heaven's sake. He definitely didn't act his age. Him being a dad seemed to fit pretty damn well, but still, at his age it didn't seem right.

Olivia Dryade
rxwd0TY.png

After chastising and tormenting her blue haired (Right?) partner thoroughly for sleeping in, Olivia decided to let him rest a bit longer. Normally on a day like today she would pick him up and toss him out the window in his underwear, if he was wearing them of course. But something had seemed rather off about the normally lackadaisical loner, who had surprisingly seemed to cling to her whenever the chance presented itself. Not that she minded of course, Amber was one of her dearest friends and it helped to have someone there to distract herself from the night of the dance. From what she had attempted to do. She tried to tell herself that it was fine, that she didn't kill anyone! But no matter the excuse she gave herself, one thought came to her that would rend them apart and leave her shivering. You may not have shed any blood, but you wanted to.

Yeah. Having Amber around distracted her from her maelstrom of a mind, but even still she knew something was off. At the very least Amber would playfully act like he didn't want to hang out, try to prank her, at least do something troublesome! Granted he was still a troublemaker, but not much of one. Something happened to him as well that night. Maybe after the first round they she could talk to him about it. It wasn't clear why, but her friend needed her. And she would be there.

For now though, she simply wandered about, checking out the competition, looking at all the decorations and every now and then just getting lost. One stall in particular caught her attention, a vendor from her old homeland, containing beautiful pieces of jewelry, in particular two amber earrings that had the wolf practically drooling. Alright, she drooled a little bit, but it probably wasn't noticeable!

Eventually the vendor a middle aged man from Mistral proper shooed her away with a few choice words and shouts. Mistralian merchants possessed exquisite wares, and were cunning and suave when you had Lien. When you don't have a single Lien to your name though, they have no issue chasing you away like any other street rat that roams the vast streets of Kingdom. It stung to be chased away but what should be her kinsmen, but such was the way of Mistral. A shining, glorious exterior covering a dark rot beneath. It appeared in its people more often than any would care to admit.

Thankfully she was chased right into her new metal teammate! "Owiee!" The pup yelped as she collided with the unmovable Mistralian bulk that was Krov, landing promptly on her butt. Looking up, she gave her fellow Mistralian a playful glare as she rubbed her head. "Gah, watch where you're standing big guy! You were in the way of my aimless running! Oh Hiya Amber, glad to see you conscious, and hi Peggy......" Olivia's eye seemed grew in shock as she mulled over her words, taking a second to register what they meant.

And then it hit her. And then there was screaming. "OH MY SWEET DUST PEGGY." There aren't a lot of things that can overcome the sounds of a bustling Academy on the Vytal Festival, but Olivia sure as hell gave it a run for its money.

"Oh my gosh how are you cuter than you were before!?" She exclaimed as she scooped up the pink haired child in her arms, spinning her about as she did so. This was a good day.
thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Ian Temero Ian Temero BlackJack BlackJack

Last edited:
Orchid Legrand
Greta was certainly getting to the point. Orchid hesitated, feeling like she would trip over her words - it wasn't customary for her or those who shared her culture to cut to the chase so quickly. Greta already seemed to be perturbed somehow at the mention of Menagerie. Orchid didn't want to mess this up, though, no matter how inevitable it now seemed. She put away the book and took a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk about what I felt last night. You... you're closer than a partner to me, Greta. I liked going on adventures with you. I liked dancing with you. And kissing you. I want you to feel like you don't have to hide anything from me, because you don't. I'll never tell your secrets, or belittle you for who you are, or shut you out because I'm afraid. I really like you, Greta. And I hope you feel the same. Which is why I want to ask you..." she dropped her voice to a whisper. "... what did I feel moving last night? When I had my hand on your waist, and I felt something moving, under your dress?"

The unspoken answer was actually on the tip of Orchid's tongue, but she was terrified to say it. She could already feel herself trembling, unsure of how Greta would react.

Greta Saizo
TWdjOG2.png

Quincunx Quincunx

Greta was definitely one who cut straight to the chase; she was not someone who like to dillydally or meander in speech. Hence why aside from 'mew', her words seemed to be so concise, as if they were deliberately chosen. Regardless, she still sounded quite adorable when speaking, even if she was being a bit cold and short.

When Orchid began to go on about all the things she felt, Greta was beside her there, listening intently. Ninja were very good at listening and paying attention. She heard the worry, and the confusion, but also the truth and feelings within Orchid's words. They probably held more meaning than anything Greta could ever say. That's how the little Faunus knew she could trust them. The words brought a tiny smile to her lips under her mask.

As Orchid was finishing up, little Greta climbed on over and sat herself in Orchid's lap. Her hands went around the pinkette's neck, and she leaned upon her partner. A soft purr could be heard from within Greta. Her tail slid out from her garb inconspicuously and wrapped just around Orchid. With a purr, she mewled. "I like you a lot, too, Orchi-chan. It is my tail," she whispered. This was not something Greta told to just anyone, and not even her own partner prior to this. She pulled down her mask momentarily, before leaning up and kissing Orchid's jawline softly. "I enjoyed last night, too. More than I knew I would, mew."

Orchid Legrand
Orchid's suspicion had been confirmed. It was a relief - Orchid hadn't been feeling things, and Greta felt comfortable enough around her to reveal that secret. Greta clearly felt comfortable enough around Orchid to... oh...

With the tiny bluenette practically wrapped around her, Orchid quickly became just as flustered as she had at the dance. Greta's short words, her purr, her soft tail and skin, the touch of her lips. Every detail set Orchid on fire, from the flush in her cheeks to the trembling of her body. Still, she smiled. "G-Greta," she stammered. "I, I..."

She leaned back against her chair to anchor herself, but her hand gently pulled Greta along, fingers in her hair. What could Orchid say? Perhaps that she was happy Greta trusted her so much, or how beautiful Orchid felt right now in the ninja's embrace, or how she wanted to kiss and - no, she couldn't say these things! Even if they weren't a breach of decorum, her mouth only wanted to do one thing,

And that was the solution. Orchid took a deep breath, and in front of the few strangers in the cafe, tilted Greta's head upwards ever so slightly, and kissed her mouth. Relaxation and invigoration poured over her like rain. This was more than a clumsy kiss at a dance. This was the connection between the ninja and the pugilist, deliberate, cultivated. Orchid wouldn't worry about the Vytal Festival again that morning - she was capable of anything if Greta was with her. Fighting, expressing, everything in between. Words weren't needed.

aaaaa.png
Lilith groaned. She didn't really expect them to have seen her but it didn't make it any less frustrating. "It's my sister. She wandered off." She explained, ears rotating back and forth as she listened for any hint of Peggy. "I turned my back for a second and she just vanished." Lilith's usual cool, if not agitated, demeanor was missing. She was fidgety, ears snapping to every sound, eyes following every motion around them. "I just-I just need to find her before the fights start."

.....​

"Ollie!" Peggy squealed as Olivia scooped her up, her favorite person next to Lilith and Chamois. She gave the wolf a squeeze. "I practice my puppy-dog eyes for an hour every morning, followed by drinking all my milk and eating a bowl full of rainbows!" She joked with a giggle. She then pulled back and cocked her head at Olivia. "Snuggle buddy? Did you get fluffier?"

A HUNTER

Someone looked upon beacon academy that morning, his breath could be seen as he breathed in and out and as he took a step towards the school off a airship his footstep was left behind for a second, ice was there but no one noticed. This man wore a lot of clothes and looked as if he was from Mistral. A sick mask covered his mouth but his breath still could be seen beneath it. He wore a older cowboyish looking hat and a long trench coat. He seemed normal just covered up a bit. He was unknown but on his back all wrapped up was a massive object, presumably a weapon. And only Hunters could carry weapons during such an event. Students had theirs once they entered the arena to fight.

Standing off behind a vendor stand stood the massive man, taller then Joshua and Skye and Even Grizz who was the tallest in the school. He watched as a particular wolf was chased away from a vendor. As she was chased off the massive person moved towards the vendor. After a little bit the massive person walked towards Wulfes stand where everyone was.

Krov answered Peggy but could not get much out because he was interrupted by Amber "Long story" he says as Amber approached "Why assume child is mine, I responsible man, would never get girl pregnant at such age" by that he meant he would not get a girl pregnant at his age and not peggy's because that is really messed up. He coult not continue talking because Olivia bumped into him making Wulfe throw his tools to the side accidentally, he quickly grabbed them and said nothing. He repaired the arm quickly as they spoke and reattached it. Krov looked to his other Team mate "Looks like it's Olivia's child" Krov says shrugging, he looked a bit surprised as he saw who was walking towards them, he did not say anything to his team mates though. Wulfe looked up and raised an eyebrow as the man place a hand on Olivias shoulder.

She had felt a cold hand before, when Krov touched her shoulder, but his touch was because his arms were metal and full of ice dust. This hand was pale and actually freezing, like the touch would sent jolts through her body as frost crawled across her shoulder, but only slightly. Only enough for her to notice. The man continued to move along as if he was just pushing past the masses of people ad just needed to get past her. But that ice stayed on her shoulder, because in it's grasp was the Amber earings. A very gruff, deep voice that could barely be heard came from the man as he wandered away vanishing into the crowd "Kick some ass kid...." Those there would feel as if he was familiar, but you would not remember why he seemed that way. Something told them all that this man would be seen again, and had been seen before.

How peculiar.

(( Keidivh Keidivh thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Ian Temero Ian Temero ))

Greta Saizo
TWdjOG2.png

Quincunx Quincunx

Greta felt her face lifted up, after Orchid situated herself in the seat. She knew her partner was slightly flustered by her actions, but didn't really understand why. Greta was just acting affectionate, like the little kitty she was! With her face lifted, there was a slight confused blink before Orchid's lips found hers. Greta's eyes widened and she tensed just a moment, before relaxing and closing her eyes, purring all the while. Red face, her tail squeezed firmly, but not too hard. Clearly the little Panther enjoyed this.

Finally, as the kiss broke, Greta said softly. "I hide my tail, so that my enemies will be surprised by it when I use it in battle; ninja always make use of surprise attacks to their advantage, mew." It was a brief explanation, and had nothing to do with Faunus stigma. "Should have told Orchi-chan earlier, mew." After which, the little kitty nuzzled up into Orchid's neck, giving it 'kitty kisses' with her nose. She then mewled, "I think we should head to the arena now, mew mew."

Olivia Dryade
rxwd0TY.png

Olivia returned the tiny kittens embrace, a radiant smile on her face as she did so. Olivia was pretty much always a chipper person, but Peggy just seemed to radiate this pure joy that made even her just bubble with happiness! Yet there was always that knowledge that this ray of joy in their hostile world wouldn't be with them for long. For a moment the wolf's smile broke, hating that something so pure would be taken from the world. But the world wasn't fair sometimes, so you had to savor the beautiful things in it while it lasted.

"I practice my puppy-dog eyes for an hour every morning, followed by drinking all my milk and eating a bowl full of rainbows!"

Forcing a giggle from the young Dryade, Olivia's attention turned away from her unpleasant thoughts. "Hehe, that's my lil kitten! And make sure to go to bed early and sleep on a cloud filled with Unicorns and gummy bears! Then you'll be toppling Kingdoms with your adorable eyes!"

When the young Faunus commented on her fluffiness, Olivia couldn't help but let out a proud smile. "Mmm-hmm! I got a new conditioner, and started showering in rainbows, is it working?" The pup was having so much fun with her little playmate, she barely even overheard Krov commenting about the child being hers (Essence willing her own pups be this wonderful), and certainly not the stranger that approached them.

Feeling an icy hand on her shoulder, Olivia looked over at Krov for a moment, thinking it was his metallic touch. But he was being fixed up, and this... It felt different somehow? Eventually her eye wandered up the towering stranger that was before her, that cold feeling being actual frost on her shoulder. Holding Peggy loosely on her hip, the wolf stared up at the masked man, a Mistralian judging by his look. She tried to think of something to say, some kind of greeting, but the best she got out was, "Wow... You're big."

Then as abruptly as he came, he walked away. "Kick some ass kid...." Was all he said to her before vanishing into the crowd. Startled by this, she tried to find where he had gone, but that quickly proved pointless. The oddest part was, he seemed... Familiar? Glancing at her shoulder, she was about to wipe the frost away before seeing glints of amber in it. The earrings... He gave them to her?

Glancing through the crowd again, a single happy tear rolled down her cheek. "T-thank you! Thank you so much! And I will, I'll kick all of the ass!" Putting on her earrings, she glanced at Peggy and her teammates, striking a couple poses with her new jewelry. "So, how do I look guys? Are these not the cutest? I mean besides Peggy of course."
Ian Temero Ian Temero BlackJack BlackJack thetasfiasco thetasfiasco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back