• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaos Rising - Ascension

The Last Avatar
Setting - Earth 2019.

Plot - My character will be a Hunter, or an elemental that is tasked with maintaining the balance of the human and supernatural worlds while keeping the humans oblivious to the magical world. My character will be unique due to circumstances that took place before this story. 400 years ago, a series of foretold events took place and an incredible journey by my character and his friends would ensue my character, once outcast from his people because he possessed no magic would complete a quest that would forever change his life and the fate of all. Completing the quest and its trials, my character was blessed with not one element, but all 5 and became the Champion of the Gods and Protector of all of the God's creations. Through the evil antagonists efforts, the Demon God Ithreal was partially released from his prison and began to destroy the dimensions the Gods had created. My character and his amassed army was able to defeat Ithreal and his children, returning the Demon God to his prison much weaker than before.

However, the blessing of the Gods changed my character in many ways, one of which was that he had become a Demigod, eternal and more powerful than any mortal creature. More than a man, less than a God, my character is the only one of his kind. He now owns and runs one of the leading computer software companies in the world.

Presently, a group of radical magicals have been gathering momentum. The leader claiming that magicals are superior to mortals and that living in hiding is beneath their noble heritage. Not only that, but the magicals that protected the mortals are cowards and need to removed from power. As such, the leader of this group has begun a quest the likes of which none believed possible. With her radical and loyal followers below her, the leader is working to become a Goddess, and must compete 5 trials in order to become eligible to ascend and challenge a God/Goddess for their place in the cosmos.

Your character will be a young human, unaware of your magical lineage. Born from two ancient and incredibly powerful lines that stem from the very first spell casters, your potential is beyond imagination. It would be fate that the two of our characters would meet. My character would train your character in the use of their magic while trying to stop the crazy radical leader from achieving their goal. The road in front of our characters will be full of danger, mystery, deceit, mutual growth and many harrowing battles to protect both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back