• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]It was pretty good huh? Though I feel it shouldn't have been a captain america movie, or at least not share the title. It could've been a stand alone movie.
I freaking love the Spiderman they had! A little too much on the young side, but he was freaking awesome

[/QUOTE]
A lot of people call it Avengers 2.5, and I have to agree. While it was primarily focused on Captain America, it didn't have ENOUGH focus to perhaps warrant that.

I agree about the Spider-Man. He might have been a bit TOO young, but that's my only complaint. Personality-wise, he was perfect. I'm a bit worried about his movie though.

Assailant said:
I'm a bit worried about his movie though.
I haven't looked into it, but I get what you're saying. I hope they don't keep that young actor, not that he was bad or anything. But, honestly, I don't want another spiderman movie.

Spiderman and Batman are my two favorite superheroes hands down. But we don't need more origin movies of them, there's been enough reboots.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I haven't looked into it, but I get what you're saying. I hope they don't keep that young actor, not that he was bad or anything. But, honestly, I don't want another spiderman movie.
Spiderman and Batman are my two favorite superheroes hands down. But we don't need more origin movies of them, there's been enough reboots.

[/QUOTE]
images

I should have my post up for tonight, I apologise for my inactivity. I've had a lot of exams amongst other things over the past few weeks, including my driving test. (Which I passed, yay!)

Anyway, my post will be up sometime in the next six hours, I'm at work you see~

Not a big deal. It's been really slow here lately . . .

Though you did get a gym leader post

How do you guys think potions and revives would go about in battles? We all know how it's done in the games, but in the show I don't think I've seen an healing item used during a battle.

Mmmm I'm not sure. I mean Ravyn used a potion in that battle against Baelok. I just described it as a spray on medicine that relieves pain and stems bleeding.

KageYuuki said:
Mmmm I'm not sure. I mean Ravyn used a potion in that battle against Baelok. I just described it as a spray on medicine that relieves pain and stems bleeding.
I thought she used one on Kurama after the battle was over? I'm taking about right in the middle of battle.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I thought she used one on Kurama after the battle was over? I'm taking about right in the middle of battle.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah . . . it was after things calmed down. *shrugs* idk

I'm just saying this to anyone it may concern, but from tomorrow to next Friday I'll be gone on summer vacation. So, obviously, I won't be able to RP (very much). Don't expect much from me.

Halohbottech said:
I'm just saying this to anyone it may concern, but from tomorrow to next Friday I'll be gone on summer vacation. So, obviously, I won't be able to RP (very much). Don't expect much from me.
Ok Have Fun!

I want to write another lore post, but can't seem to come up with anything concrete . . . :-/ bleh

KageYuuki said:
Was wondering what happened to you
I became incredibly busy, but luckily, summer is here now :3

That means my activity will be much better c:

I'll have to give all the relevant posts a re-read before finishing my draft :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back