• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Anybody watch Sourcefed? I've become obsessed with them, especially their TableTalk videos. They all crack me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't post until tomorrow afternoon. And my laptop screen got busted, so I won't be as frequent or detailed for the next couple of weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOO YEAH

YA BOI GOT STRAIGHT AAAAAA'S

Anyways, hype aside

I won't be posting today. I'm tired as all hell, and my own RP's not really getting a lot of hits, so I'm gonna stalk that until it does.

Sorry, but when I'm not tired/straining for ideas, I will be back. Peace.

not to nitpick... but Dante's sitting on the floor reclining against Kiba with Zora and Luca on either side of him... Not too sure how Lodern can kick his butt at all xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]not to nitpick... but Dante's sitting on the floor reclining against Kiba with Zora and Luca on either side of him... Not too sure how Lodern can kick his butt at all xD

[/QUOTE]
Catch his leg or something maybe?

It's my friday, yay. I would sound happier, but i got tired out of nowhere. Just a little bit over 4 more hours to go, then I'm free.

It was pretty good huh? Though I feel it shouldn't have been a captain america movie, or at least not share the title. It could've been a stand alone movie.

I freaking love the Spiderman they had! A little too much on the young side, but he was freaking awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back