• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I've been better. My day started off kind of shitty but my mates have been trying to cheer me up so that's good.

[/QUOTE]
Same tbh, college killed me. xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]How is everyone doing?

[/QUOTE]
Well I just got home from work so okay now xD

Yeah I know ghost and Haloh are knocked out from finals.

On an unrelated note I'm on a mission get a friend of mine to join.

KageYuuki said:
Yeah I know ghost and Haloh are knocked out from finals.
On an unrelated note I'm on a mission get a friend of mine to join.
*drags myself out of the sea of exams* T...two exams have been vanquished.. the first fell without incident. The second... she would not go softly into that goodnight.... No doubt I will bear the scars of that battle for years to come.... Now only one more remains this day....

Morale is low... I do not know if I will survive the third battle....

If I do not survive..... Don't touch my stuff... greedy bastards.... *dives back into the sea of exams*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]*drags myself out of the sea of exams* T...two exams have been vanquished.. the first fell without incident. The second... she would not go softly into that goodnight.... No doubt I will bear the scars of that battle for years to come.... Now only one more remains this day....
Morale is low... I do not know if I will survive the third battle....

If I do not survive..... Don't touch my stuff... greedy bastards.... *dives back into the sea of exams*

[/QUOTE]
*Sheds a single tear*

Good luck you beautiful bastard.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Time has gone by so freaking slow all day! I've been so bored! My boredom is making me hungry!

[/QUOTE]
I'm hungry too. I have some pulled pork that I've been smoking for 13 hours but I want to get a 24 hour smoke done so I can't eat it yet :(

I guess I'll just have a cup noodle instead *sigh*

even if I've not posted in 10,000 years I won't fucking apologize

my brain hurts and wants to be turned into edible ashes rn so cut me some slack

anyways, animosity out of the way, I hope you all have a good night and don't melt your brains like I'm going to have to do after these gourshdarn finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back