• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chann Institute - Home of the Freaks

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chann Institue - Home of the Freaks

100.gif

fbd982401955c8b6918e431933bed777.jpg
100.gif

Plot
You have been found. You are a freak. One who can control elements, or stronger than others. Way stronger. One who can do things that no one else can do. You are a freak but you aren't a freak alone. There are many others like you. We call us the wolfpack but to the outside world,

We are the Chann Institute. We 'fix' the freak in you, they think but what we really do is make it stronger. Make it so you can be a hero. Now, are you gonna join us and embrace the freak you are or are you gonna hide the freak you are? Because we all know......you are a freak and there is no way you can hide it.

Basically an x-men/angst mutant teenagers saving the day typa of thing. There is gonna be three teams that are gonna be the focus of this rp. Each made of 4 people, 2 girls and 2 boys. So in total about 12 people. Each team has a theme. Like one is the newbies that we are just gonna group together out of no where. The true freak group. Other is the strongest of the institute, which is basically a group of jerks and the last is the mystery group. Like no one knows anything about this group. We are gonna have drama between the three teams and in the teams itself and missions, and fun little forbidden love.
Rules
First. This is not first come, first serve. So don't ask me to reserve a spot. I will say no.

Second. This is a detailed rp, so about 2 paragraphs per post. I mean if you of course get writer block, one paragraph will be acceptable. And I need help with the plot and keeping this rp alive so give your ideas.

Third. My rp is for fun. Not drama. So keep the peace. If you are being rude or any type of mean, I will kick you out. After a warning.

Fourth. My co-gm is Doubt Doubt so if you are any type of mean to her. I won't warn you. I'll just kick you out. And she is here to help with anything you need if you can't reach me. I am also here to help with coding or whatever you need.
Tags
philocaly philocaly

peachuu peachuu

kou kou

Bhlow Bhlow

Angst Angst

teenage witch teenage witch

Doubt Doubt

please tag anyone else that you think would be interested....

im interested but i'll definitely have to see if i can have time for it...
no harm in fitting one more in so i'm hype.

definitely interested, like damn

wow this is awesome lisbeth lisbeth Wildcats Wildcats stellar.nova stellar.nova kou kou Doubt Doubt

if we get two more interested in this, I'll post the thread up as soon as I can get up and do the coding. And if you guys would be interested in doubling as a girl and a boy, that would be cool two but they cannot be in the same team please. And I am going to be adding two extra outside characters, if you want any of your character to not be in a team.

bump ~ we need like two more players

Users who are viewing this thread

Back