Changes

I saw we keep our clothes and such, they kind of become the fur around us, so if you get scratched up, like Pierce, your clothes will show signs. Does that make sense to everyone? Who ever writes about changing back first can add some more details if they wish.

@Milah

Did Mia seriously not just notice Pierce Change right before her eyes again?

@Shangri La

*reads your most recent post*

*nostrils explode in a raging nosebleed*

Oh my goodness...

J-just one question though... you wrote that Goldie was skinny-dipping, but never mentioned that she had taken off her ... lovely ... undergarments. So, she wouldn't really be skinny-dipping, and, because of RpN's PG-13 rule, you couldn't include that anyways.

So she isn't skinny-dipping :P

Lol, It depends on where you're at (we call all of it skinny dipping here :P ) but what would the term be? Undergarments swimming? Idk I'll edit to swim for now

Just wanna clarify something. There are two pools. One super tiny fed by a small dripping water fall. And a larger one fed by an underground spring, so it's warm.

Shangri La]I was waiting on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5663-plaguedwithinsanity/ said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL] , because I posted before you and Goldie is totally not paying attention to much.
Buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt I can post if you want.
Oh we were waiting on me? Whoopsies. Give me a bit.

Ha ha ha ha ha. You have homework. Mwa ha ha ha ha. I had tests on Friday so no home work this weekend. But next weekend I'll probably be with all of you. ( :( )

Argh, I'm going to sign up for AP classes next year, and I just know it's going to be very stressful...

plus, my homework ethics are terrible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back