Changes

Are we ready to begin?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

It's fully alright. What would be the basis of our intro posts? I think you said something about a forest? Can you give a little more information on that?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Just did my post hopefully to give it some more clarification

We are all in a clearing together, you don't know where you are hot head hurts and you can feel there is something differen about your body

@Milah, this is just me being super detail criticizing, but my character, Pierce, literally has orange hair, not auburn.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shangri La haha I'm starting to love Goldie xD

@Shangri La

[QUOTE="Shangri La]"a girl can work out her daddy issues with anyone. If you catch my drift." She winked at him as she walked past the boy towards nearby rock formation.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, haha, I don't get your drift xD . What exactly is this supposed to mean? (*Is flirtatiously challenged/doesn't get some innuendos*)

Lol, its fine it's a: I don't care who you are, if your a guy I'll bang you, because of "daddy issues. (which Goldie doesn't have, she is just very hungover/still drunk)" If you ever go to a slutty sorority party with a bunch of your guy friends and you're the only girl with them. You most certainly get the job of explaining very bad/ very drunk sexual innuendoes.

@PlaguedWithInsanity

Sorry guys was super sick over the weekend. Feeling better now, well at least not totally in a fever induced haze.

[QUOTE="Shangri La](I apologize to all of you for this but it's the rules...... I lost the game.....(:'()....don't hate me! It's a 90's-00's thing.....)

[/QUOTE]
...what?

Hahah... My long posts totally happen by accident...

*laughs sheepishly*

Especially when I'm on a computer and writing them.

@TheWriter

Oh yeah, that's right... Your character is a teacher. Can my character be one in his class? And the reason he didn't know Pierce before changing forms was because maybe he only caught a glance of him before attacking the bear or something? How about it? And Pierce hadn't seen it was his teacher because he hadn't put two and two together when seeing your character's face not in school and so briefly.

(And let's just say Pierce is one of those guys who does their work, but often daydreams and talks in class.)

I was wondering as well, are people just not sure what to add. We can hang out in the hot spring and talk.

@myk9ma

One question. When changing back to human form, are our characters naked?

*laughs*

(hmm...but where would their clothes be? Back at their original meeting site/spot where the bear was battled?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back