• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ; ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ช

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
For ooc chatter, questions, comments and concerns until the discord is created.
image0.gif

Hello! What are the character age ranges you are thinking of right now? It's got the feel of ya-a, but are we going to include some younger teens or...? I just wanna see what you're thinking! :))

Hello! What are the character age ranges you are thinking of right now? It's got the feel of ya-a, but are we going to include some younger teens or...? I just wanna see what you're thinking! :))
The vibe for this is definitely targeted towards older characters. The youngest that Iโ€™d allow is 18. Youโ€™re allowed to have npcs who are younger than that however.

Can I post a place holder with the FC while I work on the form? I am out of town today and will get to work more on the form tonight/tomorrow!

Can I post a place holder with the FC while I work on the form? I am out of town today and will get to work more on the form tonight/tomorrow!
Yes thatโ€™s fine. Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing the finished product.

i do have a question relating to the gang activities within the rp. aside from the vice lords, will there be any other gangs or will the focus be primarily/solely on that specific gang? such topics will probably be fleshed out within the discord server but i still felt like asking in advance. i couldn't really specify much about gang related activity while working on my character sheet.

i do have a question relating to the gang activities within the rp. aside from the vice lords, will there be any other gangs or will the focus be primarily/solely on that specific gang? such topics will probably be fleshed out within the discord server but i still felt like asking in advance. i couldn't really specify much about gang related activity while working on my character sheet.
Currently, the Vice Lords have have the title of being the top gang, their influence is pretty wide spread. They definitely have a monopoly on the drug game and such. Due to the setting weโ€™ll be focusing on them primarily, maybe with a few enemies down the line if people apply with enough members. But the focus of the rp wonโ€™t be solely on the gang, instead itโ€™ll be an open world type of deal. People will be free to create their own plots and such between their characters.

Iโ€™m thinking of maybe keeping the character sheet open once I accept the first round of players. With this type of plot itโ€™s easy for new characters to hop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back