• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ | ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น | ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”

loopy

inactive
๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ถ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚! ๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ. ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ

๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰
this is a whole new thread, solely because my other search thread felt like a cluster-fuck for me and for probably anyone to look at. hopefully this will be neater.
- my name is loopy, and i am sixteen, seventeen in april. i'd feel comfortable with people around my age, so if you're around three years within my age (13-15 and 17-19) and mature, then you're alright.
- i am currently in college, and i also have a part time job. i'll make sure to reply at least once or twice a day.
- i've been roleplaying since 2015/14, so i've been roleplaying for around 4-5 years or so. writing and roleplaying is a hobby of mine, so i do really enjoy it.
- i really like ooc talk! of course, if it's not what you like, then that's fair game, but i do like getting to know other people!
- i only rp on here, since it gives me the freedom to write however long i want. i know some people like to rp on discord, but i really don't like it's 2000 word limit, ahaha. however, if you do want to add me on discord just to chat, you're free to ask!
- i swear, i do put capital letters in my writing. trust me.

๐“‡๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ
- i would prefer semi long replies! about two/three paragraphs is fine by me : ).
- please use proper grammar and make sure your sentences are clear. if english is not your first language, i understand (please do say so though).
- do not nag at me for replies. like i said, i can only reply one/twice a day, and nagging me will make me feel like i'm being forced to reply.
- please do inform me if you will be busy or will be going on any holidays and cannot reply, i shall do the same.
- teamwork makes the dream work! please be cooperate when we come up with a plot together, so that it's not weighed down on one person!
- i'm open to doubling, as i am more use to it, but if you'd like us to play one character each, that's fine as well!
- of doubling, please make sure your paragraphs for each character are around the same! if we're not doubling, this isn't as important, but please do keep it in mind.
- be able to play both males and females! some pairings i have in mind for me may require you to either play as the male (or female) unless you're given a choice.
- please write in third person and past tense.

๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚๐“ˆ
bold means c r a v i n g
super smash bros
super mario
splatoon
octopath traveler (have only completed ch 2 for primrose, therion and tressa, everyone else is ch 1)
the walking dead game

persona 4/5
danganronpa 1/2/udg/v3 (haven't played it but knows what happens in v3)
starlink: battle for atlas/star fox
bang dream
fire emblem fates (on chapter 13 of conquest and chapter 11 on birthright (i got to chapter 15 on my last playthrough tho))
danganronpa 1/2/udg/v3 (haven't played it but knows what happens in v3)
boku no hero academia (anime only!)
blue exorcist (anime only! did read the manga and remember some key points, but it was years ago)

๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ
bold also means craving
you're free to suggest any that aren't underneath here! just... no yandere/obessive/kidnapper x kidnapped kind of stuff though please.
EDIT: because it's happened, these don't mean original roleplays. these are to be paired any fandom stated above, please and thank you c:

apocalyptic au! outbreak au! big love!
normal high school/college au

mafia/hitman au
coffee shop au
prince/princess x servant/peasant/knight, basically royalty x not royalty
cop x robber au
any sort of supernatural au
modern au

๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ถ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚! ๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ. ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back